[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2017 Royal Rumble >30th member >5 >4 >3 >2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: Chris-Benoit-15.jpg (20 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Benoit-15.jpg
20 KB, 500x500
>2017 Royal Rumble
>30th member
>5
>4
>3
>2
>1
*Chris Benoit music plays*
BAH GAWD
>Chris runs into the ring
>Wins the Royal Rumble
>Whole murder was a work

Your initial reaction? Consequences? Future of WWE?
>>
WWE immediately folds. Benoit, McMahon, and everybody else who knew is immediately indicted, and charged with conspiracy, perjury, and fraud.
>>
>>1115631
this
>>
What would be the reason they would do such thing? kek
>>
>>1115749
I know, that would be dumb as hell
>>
>>1115624
I seriously thought this was going to happen with Pillman at one point
>>
That $1 I bet on Benoit every year would finally be worth it.
>>
>>1115624
He's not really good enough to win the rumble twice. And how old would he be by now?
>>
>>1116186
HHH & Batista are 2-time Royal Rumble winners.
>>
It would be the greatest moment of all time.

In one single second it would revive kayfabe and bring back the Attitude Era and 93,000 Hulkamaniacs all at the same time. The only thing better would be Ultimate Warrior, Macho Man, Dusty Rhodes, and Roddy Piper all appearing, hopefully to congratulate Benoit.

I hope WWE does that.
>>
>>1116212
Just because shit has happened twice already I should accept it a third time?
WWE has not seen any of my money since Cena won in 2013 and I don't plan to change that.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>1116225
faurk brah
>>
File: fedora-cape.jpg (41 KB, 350x463) Image search: [Google]
fedora-cape.jpg
41 KB, 350x463
>>1116236
> WWE has not seen any of my money since Cena won in 2013 and I don't plan to change that.
>>
File: bees.png (148 KB, 303x290) Image search: [Google]
bees.png
148 KB, 303x290
>>1116248
>blindly accepting the shit wwe serves up on a week to week basis
fucking /wwe/
>>
>>1115631
>>1115749
Foh with your logic
>>
File: m'buzzards.png (53 KB, 368x366) Image search: [Google]
m'buzzards.png
53 KB, 368x366
>WWE has not seen any of my money since Cena won in 2013 and I don't plan to change that.
>>
>>1119472
nothing fedora bout that
>>
>>1115631
This.
>>
>>1116248

I'm never going to give WWE money until Benoit is the champion again and I'm sticking by that.
>>
>>1115624
Fuck you op and all you Beniot posters, I know people who use pillows everyday
>>
>>1115631
Unfortunately this. It would ruin the WWE.
>>
>>1115624
Also the WWE wouldn't have waited this long. They would've done it after their first quarter of slumping viewership. They couldn't pull off a work that long.
>>
>>1121911
>stealing PPVs
>finding them entertaining enough to watch
>being snobby enough about the writing to not pay though
>>
>>1138949
Nice greentext. Who the fuck are you quoting?
Also, I find most of the stuff not entertaining at all so I end up skipping plenty of things.
Do you really think I watch anything involving Roman Reigns? Or Triple Nose world champ in 2016? I did not even watch his Ambrose match actually. Fuck off.
>>
>>1145566
Proving my point. You'll go through mental gymnastics to justify being a poor fag. If you enjoy any of it you should pay and stop being an asshole. Also stop being so sensitive. You won't last long here, kid.
>>
>>1145925
Nah, wasn't trying to justify anything. Just explaining that your second assumption is wrong. I don't find them entertaining enough.
>you should pay and stop being an asshole.
No. Stop being a shill.
>Also stop being so sensitive. You won't last long here, kid.
This part is so stupid I'm not even gonna try.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.