[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm getting into mandrama and I love this weird dude. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: mankind.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
mankind.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
I'm getting into mandrama and I love this weird dude. What should I watch of him?
>>
>>>/woo/
>>
>>1115212
Nacho Libre and Shallow Hal
>>
>>1115212
Le he'll in a cell match with under
>>
vs HBK at Mind Games
>>
Dude this is awesome
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iy2F_OD24o

I wish I found this guy sooner. Want him to speak at my funeral with this exact nonsens
>>
Watch his son dean ambrose.

He's cool too
>>
>>1115212
Vs the rock on raw is war 1999
>>
Thanks for the recommendations

>>1115236
The undertaker thing was the reason I got into him so I watched that already
>>
Read his autobiographical books. Especially the second; probably my favorite wrestling book of all time. His charisma is not an act, it's his personality. You can tell from his writing.
>>
No Way Out 2000 him and Trip tear it down!
>>
vs Triple H at Royal Rumble 2000
>>
>>1115285
His books are cringeworthy shit other than the stories
Any time he tries to bring his 'character' into it it just comes off as unfunny tryhard uncle
>>
>>1115241
>"What's burning" ... . its meeee

kek
>>
His matches against Eddie Gilbert and the anti hardcore promos in ECW
>>
>>1115297
Why would you read his books for anything other than the stories?
>>
>>1115212
Vs edge at WM 22 is one of my favorite matches of all time
>>
>>1115212
Edge vs Mick Foley at WrestleMania 22
>>
>Foley vs Edge; WM22
>Cactus Jack vs Orton; Backlash 2004
>Cactus Jack vs Triple H; No Way Out 2000
>>
File: file.png (753 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
file.png
753 KB, 960x540
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2ohpJkHp-U
Here's some pure Foley fun
>>
>>1115212
Check out his beyond the ring episode on wwe network.
>>
>>1115212
If it's on WWE network or other sources check his early days in World Class when he was starting the Cactus Jack gimmick so you get an idea of how he's evolved as a performer.
>>
Mick vs The Rock at Royal Rumble '99 is so fucking hard to watch now with that ending. So fucking brutal. Especially when we know just how serious a concision can be thanks to Benoit

On a related subject, watch the documentary "Beyond the Mat". It's a behind the scenes look at what a toll wrestling can take on you. It's related because following Mick Foley at his peak is a focal aspect of it.
>>
File: 1.jpg (47 KB, 608x343) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
47 KB, 608x343
Maybe this is blasphemy to some, but i've always felt that Micks Hell in a Cell against Triple H in 2000 was way better than with Taker.

Besides the 2 very famous bumps, the Taker match is garbage. The match with HHH flows much better, and of course with Mick involved has its own similar sick bump.
>>
>>1115645
I have that on VHS
It was actually the movie that broke keyfable for me (since I was like 10 when I first watched it).
That being said, it is a great documentary and I highly recommended it to attitude era WWF fans.
>>
>>1115212
ECW antiHardcore promos.

BEST work
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.