[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this piece of shit blatantly ripping off DX members? Fame
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: file_277843_0_Dolph_Ziggler_New.png (131 KB, 282x387) Image search: [Google]
file_277843_0_Dolph_Ziggler_New.png
131 KB, 282x387
Why is this piece of shit blatantly ripping off DX members? Fame Asser, Shawn Michaels attire and SCM setups, etc. When the fuck is he gonna steal the pedigree from Haitch and do Road Doggs entrance?
>>
Leave him alone
>>
>>1114908
>When the fuck is he gonna steal the pedigree from Haitch and do Road Doggs entrance?

We would be so lucky
>>
>>1114908
I wish he would be a male cheerleader again
>>
>>1114908
When do we get not only a Ziggler leaked sex tape but a compilation of leaked Ziggler sex tapes?
>>
Biggest HBK mark
>>
>>1114908
When is he taking some time off so I can go a week without seeing five Ziggler matches?
>>
Everything is generational, Ziggler is the intentional result of wanting to replicate a working formula from multiple wrestlers into one guy.
On the mat, because on the mic he bores people to tears.

So they give him everything they can from that stable since it matches his "personality" to associate it with those type of fans.

It kinda works. You would have to be blind to see the WWE not attempt to do the same with current wrestlers emulating past superstars just as long as they dont look like a complete rip off.
>>
>>1115140
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>1114924
He probably tells girls "please call me Shawn during sex" too
>>
>>1115153
>>say it! You think I'm hot!
>>Say: You know I'm sexy!
>> Jesus dude, calm down. And why are you stomping the floor so much?
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 701x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 701x391
Anonymous 03/29/16(Tue)18:21:39 No.1115159▶
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 1280x720)

Ziggler has the best job.

He gets paid a high salary just to job to future jobbers
>>
>>1114908
I always thought he was trying to imitate Mr.Perfect.
>>
File: Kane_Laugh.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
Kane_Laugh.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>1115158
>>
>>1115158
Bet he also only cums on a girls chin
>>
>>1115174
Are you retarded?
>>
>>1115182
No
>>
>>1115168
>>1115170

Missed that one.
>>
>>1115184
> le unfunny paycheck guy deletes his samefag post
Just when you couldnt get anymore pathetic
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.