[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Brock giving zero fucks about Deanetty's chainsaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
Based Brock giving zero fucks about Deanetty's chainsaw
>>
>>1113833
I preferred when he was trying with all his might not to laugh at Heyman's promo
>>
>>1113833
Brock has amazing facial expressions these days.
>>
>>1113833
WHERE CAN I SEE THIS
>>
>>1113840
What time does Wrestlemania start?
>>
File: 1452706520729.jpg (15 KB, 190x198) Image search: [Google]
1452706520729.jpg
15 KB, 190x198
>>1113844
Brock is amazing. In every possible way
>>
>Dean is supposed to be crazy
>just walks out and puts things in a wagon then walks away whilst Brock no-sells the everloving shit out of it

You have a supposed unstable madman and a "violent God of retribution" about to run into a viciously personal, no-holds-barred encounter at Wrestlemania.
And they are, under any circumstance, within ten feet of eachother and not trying to claw eachother's eyes out?
Nah fuck off.
>>
>>1113868
kys
>>
>>1113914
Baited
>>
>>1113868
I liked it
>>
>>1114969
2nd
>>
Segment was cool as fuck on both ends, but why did Dean have to go get his own stuff from under the ring? They made it seem like he was shopping for stuff but he must've put it there.
>>
>>1115022
This. It made no sense. We fucking seen Mick hand him the bat backstage in the locker room. Why would he place it under the ring?
>>
deano should have fliped off bork while walking away.
>>
Ambrose is cool as fuck when he isn't a wacko but serious. If they let him improve his moveset and put the pounds back on, he could be a top guy or second top.
>>
Anyone have a cap of Brock standing smug as fuck with the kendo stick?
>>
>>1115022
>>1115035
He's loony maggle. he never knows what he's doing!
How do you plan for someone who has no plan?
>>
>the main event of mania isnt roman vs lesnar again
>its fucking haitch

god fuck this guy
>>
>>1113861

19 o clock
>>
>>1113868

deans a cuck
>>
of course he doesn't give a fuck. Dean would get arrested if he cut him with it. Besides, at 50% health, Lesnar buffs himself and becomes resistant to slash attacks, dumbass
>>
>>1115367

Being raised on a farm, Brock certainly knows more about chainsaws than cucked-by-reigns deanetty does. Brock should just bring a fire axe and chop down the entire ring. Rest of the matches will be held outdoors.
>>
Post >mfw this match ends up being super-bloody, Shanecore-ECW-tier, spotfest that singlehandedly ruins all chances to be PG.
>>
>>1115161

I liked watching him try and intimidate Dean with the stick
>>
>>1113833
Based? What's he based on?
>>
>>1113840
>DOCTOR BROCK

You just know Heyman tries so hard to make Brock crack with his insane promo skills, and he almost succeeds every time. Brock's smirk is a thing of beauty.
>>
File: 1451847868817.gif (2 MB, 250x190) Image search: [Google]
1451847868817.gif
2 MB, 250x190
>they could've done a promo where brock beats the shit out of funk and foley to mean these "passing of the torch" weapons won't mean shit
>>
>>1115035
To send a message to bork. Duh.
>>
>Terry Funk gave him a chainsaw

Seems like a prime case of building expectations for zero reason.
We're not gonna get a fucking chainsaw spot.
>>
>>1115407
>things that'll never happen
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.