[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>MY NAME IS ENZO AMORE! What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
>MY NAME IS ENZO AMORE!
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1112327

>I live paycheck to paycheck

What does op mean by this?
>>
>>1112327
he is establishing himself as an italian-american
>>
>>1113131
>MY NAME IS TONY GABAGOOL
>>
>>1112374
>I post shit memes on 4chan
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>1112327
He's amore
>>
That he's a certified G and a bonafide stud.

Apparantly you can't teach that.
>>
one of the few nxt gimmicks that will probably work on the main roster
>>
>>1113839

That's only because they have no assets needed to change to make it go over. It's the New Age Outlaws formula. Vince might reset them to Level 1 since they were starting to be taken seriously on NXT instead of a stock little guy/big guy team and GOD FORBID Vince tries to push Big Cass as a solo competitor. He might be seven foot tall but he is still green as goose shit. And you cam't teach that.
>>
>>1113864
>He might be seven foot tall but he is still green as goose shit.

He's not bad at all. I haven't seen him do anything sloppy and he moves with agility for a man of his size.
If he cuts up a little and defines, which he really should be doing right now because he won't get nearly as much opportunity to with the rigorous road-schedule of the Main Roster, I can see him going far.
>>
>>1113864
>He might be seven foot tall but he is still green as goose shit.

Cass is better than the guy who's main eventing his second straight WrestleMania.
>>
>>1113882
We've only seen him in NXT, and we know how difficult it is transitioning. Even Neville has botched more in his relatively short time on the main roster than he ever did in NXT. Paige is another example.
>>
>>1113954
>Even Neville has botched more in his relatively short time on the main roster than he ever did in NXT

lol what
I can recall one botch throughout Neville's entire WWE run, and that was the unfortunate, near-freak ankle/shinbone breaking.
WWE is even more formulaic and hammered into their heads. Transition isn't difficult for people of Neville's caliber, that's a shit example directly contradicted by his ring-work.
>>
>>1113954
> Neville
> botching

u fuckin' wot.

And Cass was on a WWE live special just this month too.
>>
>>1112327
He is another irrelevant jobber.
>>
>>1113839
I was at roadblock and they were over as heck for everybody that had heard of them. A post-mania crowd debut would work wonders for them because it's a hot crowd that will show future crowds that its actually ok to interact sometimes and not just do the same 3 chants plus it'll get big numbers.

If WWE somehow mess up Enzo and Cass I'm done until road to mania next year where I'll get sucked in again.
>>
>>1112327
Beats me anon
>>
stop
>>
>>1113751
>And this is Carmella
>CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE DOOOOOOOOOOR
>>
>>1112327
>My
Himself
>Name
Personal title
>Is
It is
>Enzo Amore
his wrestling name
>>
>>1112374
where did this shit meme come from
>>
>>1115088
Autism
>>
Think I'm through with this semen slurping sport if wwe fucks them up
>>
>>1115088
Proof that if a single person is autistic enough literally any piece of shit he forces can become a meme
>>
>>1115160

>upset he lives Paycheck to paycheck
>>
>>1115088
Its one guy forcing it
Dont pay him attention
>>
>>1115162
Post your bank balance now
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.