[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>COME ON, BAYBAY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: BREAKTHEWALLSDOWN.jpg (249 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
BREAKTHEWALLSDOWN.jpg
249 KB, 600x350
>COME ON, BAYBAY
>>
>>1109660
KING OF MY WORLD
I'LL BREAK DOWN THE WALLS INSIDE YOU
>>
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
HOO-WAH
>>
File: jericho.png (306 KB, 490x303) Image search: [Google]
jericho.png
306 KB, 490x303
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
KEEP ON ROLLIN', PARTNAH
YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS
>>
https://youtu.be/E6D9hsp76NI?t=37
>>
COME ON YOU SONAFABITCH
>>
YOU ARE A STUPID MAN
>>
I AM THE AYATOLLAH OF ROCK AND ROLLA
>>
AAAAAY JAAAAAY STYLES
>>
STUPID IDIOT
>>
File: SuitJericho.jpg (80 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
SuitJericho.jpg
80 KB, 500x323
What was his best moment as a heel?
>>
>>1116567
His WCW heel run
>>
>ASK HIM
>>
File: jeridad.png (326 KB, 361x493) Image search: [Google]
jeridad.png
326 KB, 361x493
>>1116567
His current haircut.
>>
>>1116567
tormenting CM Punk with the addiction issues of his family
>>
I WILL FIGHT CHRIS BENOIT ON A BOAT

I WILL FIGHT CHRIS BENOIT WITH A GOAT
>>
>>1116567
Suit Jericho was possibly the best work of his career.
>>
>>1117002
Based.
>>
> "What was once a captivating trendsetting program has now deteriorated into a cliched and, let’s be honest, boring snooze-fest. Let’s go over the facts. Television ratings, downward spiral. PPV buy rates, plummeting. Mainstream acceptance: non existent. And reactions from the live crowds, complete and utter silence. And I know why you’re silent. You’re silent because you’re embarrassed to be here. And I’m embarrassed for you. And the reason why you’re embarrassed is because of the steady stream of uninteresting, untalented, mediocre ‘Sports Entertainers’ that you’re forced to cheer for and care for. No wonder you’re not cheering. You could care less about every single idiot in that dressing room."
>>
>HWAH
>>
File: 1434306858829.png (167 KB, 636x426) Image search: [Google]
1434306858829.png
167 KB, 636x426
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjSbcZ2PfC8
>>
>>1109660
BREAK THE WALLS OF JERICHO
>>
>>1117041
Shit theme for a shit team.
>>
>>1116567
Remember when he revved up the crowd for a hit tag for like 5 minutes then just ran up the ring to the locker room?

Based Jericho
>>
>>1109660
>ywn have Jericho's children
it hurts lads
>>
>>1117041
I loved Jeri-Show desu. Always been a big mark for both men.
>>
>>1117307
Big mark for a big faggot like Big Show.
>>
>>1116567
When he quit wwe
>>
>>1117385
Say that to my face, cunt nugget.
>>
AYYYY JAYYY STAYOLLLSSS
AYYYY JAYYY STAYOLLLSSS

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IT IS IM SAYING TO YOU RIGHT NOW?
>>
>>1117580
>he shares his underwear with his brothers
>>
Why is Jericho indisputably the best?
>>
ROOTIE TOOTIE BOOTIE
>>
>>1117786
hes self identified canadian
>>
>>1116437
A STUPID, STUPID MAN
>>
WELCOME TO

RAW

IS

JERICOOOOO
>>
Me want title match.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.