[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smarks BTFO by The Undertaker, Ryback, and Cm punk https://
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 8
File: 18484184885.jpg (27 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
18484184885.jpg
27 KB, 300x250
Smarks BTFO by The Undertaker, Ryback, and Cm punk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuhXwMi51S8
>>
>>1107736
Top kek
All those butthurt wrestlers BTFO by smarks
>>
File: Yous.jpg (9 KB, 195x259) Image search: [Google]
Yous.jpg
9 KB, 195x259
>>1107741
>>
>>1107743
How did you get that
>>
>>1107745
>you are talking about wrestling on 4chan you are exactly the fat doritio eating virgins they are talking about in the video

Stop projecting yourself to me. Don't be upset that your favorite wrassler isn't winning a fake belt
>>
>>1107750
>you mad virgin?
>go to the Matt Morgan part of the video and he is describing you
I don't make comments about how big man shouldn't be in wrestling and how indy wrestlers should win all the gold ,maybe you do LEL
>>
File: Kurt.jpg (143 KB, 2048x1793) Image search: [Google]
Kurt.jpg
143 KB, 2048x1793
>>1107754
>He's still projecting
>>
File: Lel.jpg (16 KB, 288x287) Image search: [Google]
Lel.jpg
16 KB, 288x287
>>1107757
>dorito munching virgin so mad he has to post pictures now lol

>he doesn't know this an mongolian image board

Autistic or new?
>>
File: marty.jpg (42 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
marty.jpg
42 KB, 600x399
>>1107761
>are you seriously so mad right now that you are taking the time to look for the perfect picture to post?
>omfg you doritio eating virgin LOL

Are you that mad that you got btfo by your favorite wrestler punk?
>>
>>1107766
>Calm down dortio virgin boy it's just your obese life we are talking about here

He's still projecting himself over an korean singing board
>>
>>1107771

>go to bed doritio boy

No, You fatty boy
>>
>>1107778
>lol you lost
>this is a competition

Take your medicine beato
>>
>>1107790
>we get it dorito boy, you're profoundly upset I would be too if I were in your condition

Please go watch your favorite anime before whining about a kid's show fatty
>>
>>1107797
>stay fat doritio boy

Only after you have sex with your anime toy fatty richie
>>
>>1107802
>stay fat doritio boy

>saying the same thing

lose weight dark boi
>>
>>1107806
>he's so mad his favorite babby punk made fun of him KEK
>>
>>1107810
It's all heroes disappoint all of us fatty smarky
>>
>t. butthurt taker
>memeback btfo by news
>cm cuck working the marks
>>
>>1107820
Fatty is mad cuck boy is making fun of his fanbase hehehe
>>
>>1107830
Hehe, he's so angry he doesnt know what to say xDD
>>
>>1107836
KEK. Literally ran out of things to say. Dumb cuck boy is mad. Better take of your wife's bull xD
>>
>>1107846
LOL. He's still spamming the same thing. Did you go do what i told you though?
>>
>>1107854
HAHAH HE's still doing it. Holy shit you probably one fat fuck, or probably cant even drive yet
>>
>>1107861
KEK. Holy shit he really is projecting
>>
>>1107736
>le you only can comment on things if you actually do them mentality
a literal meme
>>
>>1107864
Look it's a fat neckbearded smark
>>
>>1107866
lmao keep posting on the IWC
>>
>>1107869
I will.

Keep complainng about a kid's show
>>
>>1107871
I like the WWE though
>>
>>1107874
It's aimed for kids, and fatty smarks like you are complaining about a samoan winning a fake belt
>>
>>1107877
I like Roman though
>>
>>1107881
I'm sure you do after watching this video, and realizing how autistic you fatty smarks complain about your favorite indy wrestler not getting treated like a god
>>
>>1107890
I've liked Roman since the shield, I like most of the wrestlers in the WWE

I know it doesn't suit your argument that I don't like Roman but you don't need to project to try and win an argument on a forum for a kids show
>>
>>1107893
>it's a trying to be an anti-smark, after saying some smarky shit

Wew lad
>>
>>1107890
> but it's OK for an Anoa'i who cashed in on his family's legacy after failing in the NFL to have God-mode booking

Please take Vince's scrote outta yo' throat
>>
>>1107896
>Fatty smarky getting mad a samoan is winning a fake belt
>>
>>1107898
Project less bud
>>
>>1107901
>says the guy getting mad vince is giving a fake title to a samoan

No, i think it's positive that you're a fatty
>>
>>1107903
So why are you OK with Reigns getting treated like God?
>>
>>1107904
I don't care what vince does with his show. He can make hornswoggle a god and i still wouldn't care. Maybe i might stop watching it, but I'm not going to complain fatty
>>
>>1107907
> I don't care about the quality of a product I consume

cuck
>>
>>1107736
Taker's supposed to be le biggest vet ever
Surprised he let that shit get to him. Dumb Mark.
>>
>>1107914
>i have to keep watching it even though i know it's shit and im going to get mad because my favorite wrassle isn't going to win

Please find a better way to shit post fatty smark
>>
>>1107920
I didn't watch WWE for over a decade

Stay beta Vincecuck
>>
>>1107923
Neither did i.

Yet you came back complaining fatty smarky
>>
>>1107924
> he's still projecting
>>
>>1107894
I didn't say smarky shit

I like football, can I not comment on it since I don't play professionally?

I like tennis, can I not comment on it since I don't play professionally?

Of course not, otherwise no-one says anything ever. More than half the boards on this site would disappear.

Same goes with wrestling.
>>
>>1107736
>getting worked by smarks
>>
>>1107736
Well I do agree listening to people on the internet is never the best idea
>>
>>1107936
> he's still projecting
Cuck boy doesn't know what to say

>>1107940
You must be retarded, having a say in wrestling is fine, but when idiots say this person should be "pushed" train his "wrestling moves" that's fucking retarded. Who is you to say that someone should work on wrestling. It's a fucking scripted show
>>
Wrestling serious business
>>
Wow uh you know this thread has a lot of heat

>Phil mentioning Meltzer by name

Dude is a hack.
>>
File: 1391193230827.jpg (33 KB, 400x325) Image search: [Google]
1391193230827.jpg
33 KB, 400x325
>Smarks were calling for Taker to retire in 2002

>Those people's faces when he's still wrestling in 2016 at wrestlemania
>>
>>1108756
>having a say in wrestling is fine
>but don't say you want X to be pushed for Y reason
>it's a scripted show
you're right, it is scripted, it's not competition

so what else do you comment on besides what one of your favourite characters you'd rather have be in the spotlight?

Like what are you even arguing?
>>
>>1108789

>living paycheck to paycheck
>>
>2:23
>Guy's insult is literally "please have sex"

He's right y'know. The best way to enjoy WWE is as a comedy. No need to get all up in arms about "WAHHH SAMI ZAYN ISNT BEING BOOKED CORRECTLY" At the end of the day it's a bunch of men play acting for fake belts.
>>
>>1108794
>makes a stupid statement
>called out
>memes XD take that
>>
>>1108798

>I rent my TV

Wew lad
>>
>>1108789

>so what else do you comment on besides what one of your favourite characters you'd rather have be in the spotlight?

I don't give two shits who is in the spotlight, if i don't like it wouldn't watch the show anymore if i did.

>Like what are you even arguing?

Why are you complaining about a product, that you aren't force to watch, and you circle-jerk around it claiming you know whats best for business?
>>
>>1108798
That wasn't me smarky boy
>>
>>1108842

OK faggot sure thing
>>
File: fattyobi.png (6 KB, 464x118) Image search: [Google]
fattyobi.png
6 KB, 464x118
>>1108851
>inb4 hurr durr photoshop
>>
>>1107736

Yet more whining from the queen of emo, little Phil.
>>
>>1108864

>Says in the video that people should stop being negative while also being negative
>Did a 4 hour podcast where he ranted and exposed the business
>>
>>1108878
Cornette plz go
>>
>>1108833
>if i don't like it wouldn't watch the show anymore if i did.
You know you can criticise things you enjoy? For the most part I enjoy the WWE product, the wrestling is usually very good. I can still criticise bad parts of it.

>circle-jerk claiming you know whats best for business
nice projection, I can say that I'd prefer for example Dean in Roman's spot. That doesn't mean I know that Dean will do better business or w/e. It just means I'd prefer Dean in Roman's spot because he'd be more entertaining. I'm a fan, I care about the TV show, not WWE's gross revenue and quarterly reports.
>>
>>1108879

Hi Phil! How's your back doing?
>>
File: 1451114120416.png (8 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1451114120416.png
8 KB, 473x500
>>1108889
>the wrestling is usually very good

I feel bad for you.

>I care about the TV show, not WWE's gross revenue and quarterly reports.

Well WWE care about their revenue not what smarks on the internet think about CZW man and his whacky clothesline.
>>
>>1108895
>s-stop having an opinion, the w-wwe don't care
what are you even trying to argue? of course the WWE don't care

>people talk about the walking dead and say they don't like X twist
>"AMC DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID INTERNET OPINIONS"
>>
>>1108889
>You know you can criticise things you enjoy? For the most part I enjoy the WWE product, the wrestling is usually very good. I can still criticise bad parts of it.
Yes, you can and that's totally fine, but when fatty smarks complain about it non-stop about how things isn't going their way that's when it's autistic.

>nice projection, I can say that I'd prefer for example Dean in Roman's spot. That doesn't mean I know that Dean will do better business or w/e. It just means I'd prefer Dean in Roman's spot because he'd be more entertaining. I'm a fan, I care about the TV show, not WWE's gross revenue and quarterly reports.
That's also fine, like i said when fatty smarks complain about their main wrassler isn't winning a fake belt, it gets annoying. I don't get you understand what the wrestlers inthis video is talking about. They go on all pro wrestling fourms and think they know everything behind the scene and knows who makes the most money because of >le meltz.
>>
>Meltzer will never be your Dad
just kill me
>>
>>1108913
I didn't watch the video besides the Punk thing and Punk was talking about people complaining about storylines (i.e. Punk coming back to early) - not business and numbers
>>
>>1108910
>>1108910

I just joined in on this slugfest argument right now.

>what are you even trying to argue?

That WWE has its own agenda and reasoning for doing things that dont align with your interests.

Also, there's a big difference between criticizing your favorite show and saying wrestling sucks (which it does)

What you're doing is tantamount to saying:

>WAHHHHH RICK SHOULDNT BE THE MAIN CHARACTER IT SHOULD BE ABRAHAM I HATE THIS SHOW SO MUCH
>>
>>1108924
I mean that's fair enough if WWE and Walking Dead are the same but they aren't and the WWE prides itself on that

It would be a good comparison if I was complaining about some guy in Lucha Underground, which is completely pre-taped

The only thing I was comparing was the fact that you're allowed to talk about WWE and it's storylines the same way you can talk about Walking Dead - only difference being WWE is live and can change things whenever, Walking Dead obviously can't.
>>
>>1108938
>Walking Dead obviously can't.

Yes it can. Either way, the video has a point. Smarks should stop trying to run the show, if you dont like it then you can stop watching. That's what I did in 2004, when RAW was just HHH and friends going over everyone.
>>
>>1108952
I mean it can if they want to throw out all the filming they've already done but they'd need a big controversy for that to be worth the costs
>>
>>1108952
>, if you dont like it then you can stop watching.
This is what happened for the majority of the fans.

The only people who watch WWE now are hardcore smart marks and children.

Also if WWE doesn't want people to complain about their product then they need to stop saying "we listen to the fans." It would be one thing if they were openly acknowledging that they don't give a shit about fan opinion, but Vince and Paul going on the Stone Cold network podcast saying they care about the fans or want to give the fans what they want is just stupid and I don't want to hear it when it's obviously not true.
>>
>>1109040
>flaby
lose weight fat fuck
>>
They have a bit of a point when they whine about people who have never done any pro wrestling nitpicking the "working a match" side of it. But still, I don't need a PhD in Working to tell you that Kobra Moon or Brie Bella kind of fucking suck.

However, actual wrestling experience has nothing to do with storytelling in a broad sense and that is frankly what most fans are complaining about.

Things like inconsistent characterization (Stephanie is a heel and then a face for a Diva's segment and then a heel again and then a face for breast cancer), telling rather than showing (how many times did we have to hear about a DIVA'S REVOLUTION MAGGLE when all we got was a revolving door of inconsequential Six Skank tag matches?), cognitive dissonance (BE A STAR, NO BULLY, yet John Cena, the top Good Guy in the company, is a blatantly selfish bully), complete lack of continuity (The fucking Bella Twins being besties literally a month after they stopped trying to kill each other, KO apparently completely forgetting that he's a PRIZE FIGHTER MAGGLE and is now just a fat child who rarely fights, Undertaker doing Vince's dirty work because reasons I guess, and on and on), a feeling that nothing that happens has any real consequences (The Authority being brought back one measly month after they were banished), and GAPING plot holes (Cena bringing back The Authority so that Rollins wouldn't Curb Stomp Edge, and then proving perfectly capable of just physically preventing Rollins from doing it when Rollins tried it anyway, meaning that, to anyone paying the least bit of attention, Cena brought the Authority back over nothing) make the product goddamn unwatchable. Fan rightfully piss and moan about this, but some of that complaining indirectly diminishes the actual wrestlers, and I can understand why they'd be annoyed over it, because they largely didn't do a fucking thing wrong.
>>
>>1109307

Damn, that last paragraph turned into a word-bomb. Let me see if I can make it easier to read.

Inconsistent Characterization:
>Stephanie is a heel and then a face for a Diva's segment and then a heel again and then a face for breast cancer

Showing rather than telling:
>how many times did we have to hear about a DIVA'S REVOLUTION MAGGLE when all we got was a revolving door of inconsequential Six Skank tag matches?

Cognitive dissonance:
>BE A STAR, NO BULLY, yet John Cena, the top Good Guy in the company, is a blatantly selfish bully

Lack of continuity:
>The fucking Bella Twins being besties literally a month after they stopped trying to kill each other, KO apparently completely forgetting that he's a PRIZE FIGHTER MAGGLE and is now just a fat child who rarely fights, Undertaker doing Vince's dirty work because reasons I guess, and on and on

A feeling that nothing that happens has any real consequences:
>The Authority being brought back one measly month after they were banished

Plot holes you could drive a truck through:
>ena bringing back The Authority so that Rollins wouldn't Curb Stomp Edge, and then proving perfectly capable of just physically preventing Rollins from doing it when Rollins tried it anyway, meaning that, to anyone paying the least bit of attention, Cena brought the Authority back over nothing.

These things kill the product. Fully justified fan backlash ends up unintentionally putting down the wrestlers who have done nothing wrong, and understandably, they end up annoyed about it.

You'll note that Lucha Underground doesn't have these problems. Characters are consistent, continuity exists (Striker actually pointed out that Mack and Cage had fought at Ultimate Lucha when they squared off in Aztec Warfare II), and everything that happens feels earth shatteringly important.

And most importantly, they don't stick their dick through the fourth wall when they want to do some media whoring by trotting out heels to support charities.
>>
>>1109332
I still find it funny that Cena just said "I bring back the authority" and their music randomly started playing like a fucking magic trick.
>>
>>1109332
Did someone screencapped the banned poster?
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.