[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Nir4 TeS-rc Thoughts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: mqdefault (5).jpg (21 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault (5).jpg
21 KB, 320x180
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Nir4TeS-rc
Thoughts
>>
>>1107058

I want chicken for dinner

What you eating tonight /asp/
>>
I agree t b h f a m
>>
>>1107058
>wanting to see more six man tag matches
stopped watching right there
>>
>>1107060
Pork souvlakis
>>
>>1107060
Beers and nachos with my m8s playing 2k16
>>
>>1107058
WWE is bringing the Cruiserweight back in some sort of Network exclusive tournament show. They should create a Television Championship though and rotate it around the midcard/lower-midcard so can be actual stakes on Superstars and Main Event.
>>
>>1107068
You obviously weren't watching very intently then, he called out wwe creative for their laziness with all these six man tags but said if we're going to keep doing them and we have all of these stables (with more seemingly on the way) we might as well have a title to make them more interesting
>>
agreed with the idea of a television/network championship belt. would actually give the roster something to do.

honestly I'd like some sort of title belt that could be contested between both men and women, if only to see how that would work out.
>>
>>1107135
I'd love to see a belt that could go between men and women and have mixed tag matches and all that, there's just not women around to do that. Chyna, Beth Phoenix, who else? Jacqueline? Ivory? It has to at least be believable.
>>
>>1107194
Fuck off lucha shit
>>
File: nigger what.png (267 KB, 541x308) Image search: [Google]
nigger what.png
267 KB, 541x308
>>1107058
>"WWE should bring back a second world title"
>>
>>1107079
>>1107083

Great choices, hope you guys have a good meal and night
>>
>>1107203
> Lucha Underground invented mixed-gender wrestling

18+
>>
File: mankind2_display_image.jpg (43 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
mankind2_display_image.jpg
43 KB, 350x262
>>1107058
Forget the others, but bring back the Hardcore title and redesign it using Mankind's mask.
No, really, get the mask, and attach it to the front of the title. Toss in some barb wire for effect and you have yourself a legendary belt.
>>
>>1107228
Explain your reasoning
>>
>>1107293
I could definately get behind that, also I kind of like the idea of it only being defended at extreme rules.
>>
>>1107058
fuck that guy is cringey awful
>>
flaws in her argument:

>they fight over the belts
they don't put as much emphasis on fighting for belts anymore... they tried to push the IC and US titles, but then Bryan/Cena got hurt and the push stopped

>Hardcore title will make stuff fun
the only weapons they can use nowadays are kendo sticks and chairs to the stomach/back. even tables aren't used that much. PG era will shit all over the hardcore matches

>six man tag belt
freebird rule makes this moot

>womens tag belt
would have been good in the late 90s/maybe early 00s, but now they only have 3 talented women (plus Bayley in NXT). even if they bring her up, you only have 2 tag teams to form...

>TV Champion
so rather than fight for a current belt on TV, lets make a new one and shove it down people's throats every week? they tried that with the US, and then Cena got hurt. It was actually working, but no need to fuck up a current belt with it

>New World Title
They don't have good enough talent to have good feuds for the main belt, let alone another main belt... It would just highlight how shitty the current roster is by having losers feud for the 2nd-tier belt (which the WHC was - it was second tier to the actual WWE belt for most of its time in WWE)

Lightheavyweight/Cruisterweight is the only one that's a good idea. Personal belts are decent, but they're really just MITB-type props. Not actual belts that matter
>>
>>1107625
>but now they only have 3 talented women

What, did Nattie, Paige & Emma just stop existing?

And you don't even really need 1 talented wrestler to form a solid tag team, let alone 2.
>>
>>1107648
>What, did Nattie, Paige & Emma just stop existing

No, I was just talking about women with talent who are relevant. Natty is garbage, nobody gives a fuck about Emma
>Paige is pretty talented, but she seems to be stepping back
>If you want to count her, I'll give you 4 + Bayley. But even then, there's not enough women to have a legitimate women's tag division
>Not even enough talent for a legit men's tag division
>>
>>1113415
> Nattie is garbage

O - P - I - N - I - O - N | D - I - S - C - A - R - D - E - D

> implying that "relevancy" matters in WWE

Nikki went from a sidekick to the longest-reigning Diva's Champ ever
>>
>>1113459
>Nikki went from a sidekick to the longest-reigning Diva's Champ ever
you're fucking retarded if you think that happened for any reason other than to spit in AJ / Punk's face, so that AJ was no longer the longest-reigning Diva
>not even mentioning Fabulous Moolah was champ for a decade as a "woman"
>>
>>1113476
It also happened because Vince has a boner for fake tits and lantern jaws
>>
>>1107289
>Lucha Underground invented mixed-gender wrestling

They're the only one's who are doing it right now beato richie
>>
>>1113485
They're not even the only promotion doing it in LA
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 641x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 641x750
>>1107058
Whatup Zane! How goes it bro
>>
>>1113485
Intergender matches are cringy as shit, it's always just the men nervously pushing the women around as not to break them and selling splashes from people who weight 80kg less than them.
>>
>>1114558
Sara Del Rey vs. Generico at an RoH/Chikara crossover show in 2009 disproves
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.