[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when you step in the ring understand your hands are just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>when you step in the ring understand your hands are just too short to box with God

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1106871
He's never going to fight
>>
>>1106871
>CM Punk: "Unlike a lot of people I'm glad you're back. I don't care what your schedule is. I don't care if you work here 16 days a year or 365 days a year. You could be Santa Clause and have his schedule, one day a year. I'd still kick your ass. I don't care how many movies you film every year. I know how hard that schedule probably is, but every time you come back, whenever you decide to grace us with your presence, I'm gonna kick your ass. Because this isn't candy land. I'm like nobody you've ever faced before. You can make fun of the color of my t-shirt and you can talk about pie and you can sing songs and you can rhyme and you can do your tired, lame-ass schtick. I just want you to know that come Royal Rumble, and you have about three weeks to realize this, I'm gonna kick your ass 'cause I'm the best in the world. I'm the best thing going today. I'm the best guy you've ever stepped foot in the ring with. And you need to understand, congratulations, Rock, you just graduated from the kiddie table, but you just bit off more than you can chew. You're playing little league with your little insults and your rhymes and your 'millions and millions' and your 'finallys'. And I'm in the big leagues and I'm swinging for the fence. You need to understand that your little jabs and your insults, it's all kiddie games. You can't leave a mark on the champ's face. Come Royal Rumble, understand, when you step in the ring, your arms are just too short to box with God."

>The Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER LEFT BUTT CHEEK COOKIEPUSS XDDDDD

god Rock was so cringe-worthy in that promo exchange
>>
>>1106886
Rock got constantly out performed by Punk and Cena during his second run, at this point it wasn't really a surprise
>>
>>1106886
Rock is a hack.
>>
>>1106886
Rock's segment when he returned to Raw and insulted Miz, Show, and Rusev was retarded. WWE needs to take their mouth out of Samoan dick
>>
>>1106898
all the talk of candy ass when i was a kid made me think he was gay.
>>
>>1106886
how do i become cool and edgy like cm punk?
>>
>>1106907
Kill yourself
>>
>>1106886
I'm pretty sure that literally anyone could've delivered a better promo if they were in that situation.
>>
>>1106871
>What did he mean by this?
He meant to shoot the best promo of 2013. And he did.
>>
>>1106886
It's a lot of talk coming from a guy who can't barely lift Rock into a fireman carry. Fucking asshole is so arrogant he's not willing to change his finisher even though he realizes he's not wrestling the small guys in the indie circuits anymore. Seriously, for all the clamoring people keep doing about how great he is at promos, he looks like a stiff teenager in the ring.
>>
>>1107016
alright. Show us. put yourself in that spot. in fgront of The Rock. Cut us a promo.
>>
>>1107080
Were talking post-2011 Rock. Cena made him look stupid. Punk had no excuse. Go back to 1999Rock and you would have a point.
>>
>>1107073
>not knowing punk didn't do the GTS in the indies
>still shitposting
>>
>>1106871
>reminder that punk's stock would've been back to 2011 levels if he had gone over rock.

Why did wwe do this?
>>
>>1107114
To get Cena his win back even though the match didn't need the title
>>
>>1107089
Not talking about the GTS, dipshit. He hated the company for not letting him do the Pepsi plunge even though it's a shit move. There was a big debacle over it.
>>
>>1107080

I think he meant anyone could have cut a better promo in response than Rocky spouting decade old catchphrases
>>
>>1107132
No he fucking didn't, he knew from day one that he wasn't going to be able to use a top rope fucking pedigree, stop making shit up.

Why are cm punks detractors so awful.
>>
>>1107149
Nope, he was always a whiny bastard from day one.
>>
>>1107132
Entirely fabricated, in no world did Punk think he could have a better version of HHH's finisher.
>>
>>1107132
Abandoning the Pepsi Plunge was his idea, it was killing his knees.
>>
>>1107153
>>1107171
Right, keep sucking on his cock, fanboys. Why do I even bring facts up when talking to punk fanboys?
>>
>>1106886

Rock wins and ya'll got BTFO

Such a crybaby punk, should've stayed and jobbed some more.
>>
>>1107182
Why are you talking shit about a guy who made loads of money being WWE champion is a failure when you can't even get of your couch to do quarter of the shit this guy did in his life?

WWE fans are the absolute worst. No wonder these guys are cunts at signings to anyone over the age of 10 years old.
>>
>>1107179
If it's a fact show us the evidence, the video or audio or pictorial evidence of punk being upset that he couldn't use the Pepsi plunge.

Antismark btfo
>>
>>1106886
I still don't get why the wwe treated him like a dirty dog.
>>
>>1107204

sarcasm, Punk is my fave babe <3
>>
>>1106871
That he stole a line from Nas.
>>
>>1106886
Rock was always a try hard faggot, people were just too young to realize it at the time.
>>
Wrestling's fake you guys.
>>
>>1107390
It's real to me.
>>
>>1106871

Just a line the whining emo brat stole from someone else.
>>
>>1106871

>Hypocrite
>Whiner
>Coward
>Manlet
>Doesn't lift
>Emo geek
>Entitled brat
>Reads comic books
>Liberal cuck
>Hissy fit enthusiast
>Meat-fearer
>Booze-dodger
>Pudding belly
>Straight edge weakling
>All his matches are sloppy and riddled with botches
>Ultra-sensitive
>Tumblr feminist
>Sk8er boi
>Never drew a penny
>Failed to take the advice from the great Kevin Nash
>Hasn't taken a shower
>Hasn't hit the weights
>Hasn't got a clue
>My Chemical Romance fan
>Wrote the foreword for a vegan cookbook
>Desperate to be edgy. Fails miserably
>GTS stolen from KENTA
>Ananconda Vice stolen from Tenzan
>Adored by beta morons
>Cried about Lesnar
>Cried about The Rock
>Cried about HHH
>Cried about Vince
>Cried about The Big Guy (for you!) Ryback
>Cried about the doctors
>Cried about not being in a WrestleMania main event
>Is the only person who sees talent in his boyfriend Colt Cabana
>Performs worst top rope elbow drop in history
>Booked as WWE champion for over year, made million of dollars - all he did was complain
>Most laughable "fighter" in UFC history
>>
>>1106902

>THE WEED MUST BE GREAT IN MIAMI
>HEY LET ME ACKNOWLEDGE THIS HOGAN COSPLAYER EVEN THOUGH WWE HAS BENOITED HIM

High Rock was great fuck you.
>>
>>1107366

okay he stole Rorchach's "I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me" line from Watchmen too what's your point?

Also HHH ripped off a bunch of movie lines too.
>>
>>1107891
This is seriously the lamest copypasta
>>
>>1106871
goddamn their match promo was GOAT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgF3iVmtglc
>>
>>1106907
Have sex
>>
>>1107922

Every word of it is truth.

Also, Hi Phil!
>>
>>1108114
Hi, poor ass faggot!
>>
>>1107922
>>1108118

Hey look, it's ANGRY little emo Phil!
>>
>>1108121
Hey look, it's a BROKE little faggot!
>>
>your hands are too short to box with God
>he says while looking up at The Rock
>>
ITT: underage faggots not getting simple references
>>
>>1108118
>>1108124

Childish anger with naughty words? Yep must be angy little emo Phil! Grow up kid.
>>
>>1108134
Manlets, I swear.
>>
>>1108153
Not anger just facts. I'm a multi-millionaire and you will never be close to having half a mil, kid.
>>
>>1108266
Yeah well I'm getting my dick sucked by three ladies at once right now, looser
>>
>>1108266

It really is Phil!
>>
>>1108460
>Phil = GOD!!
>>
>>1107891
it gets longer every time i see it
>>
>>1108668
I know it's ridiculous the amount of hate out there for a GOAT.
>>
>>1106871
Must keep Phil on page 1!!!!!!!
>>
>>1106886
It was also a soul musical that was on Broadway.
>>
>>1107891
Booze dodger
meat eater
Killer Kowalski,toughest of the tough.
Made Bruno change his training just to keep up with him.
>>
He meant that he knew wrestling fans were stupid enough to jizz themselves over an unoriginal quote.
>>
>>1106886
Punk's promo sucked ass, retard. It was standard heel shit, then Rock did standard baby face shit. The IWC was just too in love with Pink back then.
>>
>>1113605
No, it didn't. Punk laid a verbal smackdown on him and all that closeted homo could do was spew verbal diarrhea. Not surprising though, considering that's what he's done his whole career.
>>
>>1113607
>This is what Punk marks actually believe

Punk at this point in his career was just milking his pipebomb shit way past the point where it became embarrassingly try hard and edgy. He even shouted out lower card guys earlier in the promo so it would seem extra "LE REALITY ERA", even though it didn't fit what his character was supposed to be at all.
>>
>>1113615
And Rock has been milking his lame shit since 2000.
>>
>>1113617
Rock's shtick doesn't rely on seeming edgy and groundbreaking. He can be very stale, but at least when he is he's usually just getting the crowd to chant along with him and not trying to BLOW THE AUDIENCE'S MIND AND SHOCK THE ESTABLISHMENT like Punk. Besides, I'm not saying that Rock's promo that night was any good, just that Punk's was also mediocre, but fans marked out over it because they were eager to see Punk epically TAKE DOWN a big star.

In fairness to Punk, his other promos in that feud were actually good once he started trying to build to a story other than "PUNK CONTINUES TO SHOCK THE WRESTLING WORLD WITH EPIC PIPEBOMBZ".
>>
>>1113621
His story was explained perfectly in this promo, you're just a massive faggot who didn't get it's simple message. It portrayed him as an egomaniac who's got a serious god complex, hell it was more than that. Not only did it point out his god complex, but it pointed out that it wasn't a new development, he never gave a shit about the people and knew they'd share his grievances so he used those same grievances to catapult himself to where he wanted to be by expressing them an exploiting a market at a certain time because he could. He framed this as him being a genius while STILL exploiting them much the same way mid promo and laughing at the fans for them falling for it. Claimed he was the GOAT champ, claimed he was the GOAT wrestler, claimed he was GOD, refused to go to break because he thinks he's bigger than the company.

There were lots of layers to the promo besides >le Nas line omg he BTFO'd the rock xd
>>
>>1113690
>a heel has an ego, resents the fans, and was faking it when he was a babyface
Deep shit my guy.
>>
>>1113615
> Punk uses main event promo time to give shout-outs to lower-card guys who've eaten no end of shit in WWE

Oh wow. That selfish prick.
>>
>>1113699
>what heels should do in promos is be nice more often
For sure. And of course Punk did it out of the kindness of his own heart, and not to get more edge pipebomb points.
>>
>>1113702
But he was using them as examples of the fans being shitheads

So "nice". You fucking cretin.
>>
>>1113706
lol it was forced shit though. It was still a way of trying to create a "pipebomb 2.0" vibe and added nothing other than that. Plus it still was a pretty nice thing to do in kayfabe, yeah.
>>
>>1113715
lol you're a dumbshit

It's not your fault CM Daddy left
>>
>>1113727
I'm not one of the people angry at him for leaving, dummy. I respect him a lot for it. I don't respect all the times in WWE he spent trying desperately to recreate a moment.
>>
>>1107891
Kek
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.