[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I into wrestling? Where do I start? I want to see people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1448405826772.jpg (113 KB, 752x1062) Image search: [Google]
1448405826772.jpg
113 KB, 752x1062
How do I into wrestling? Where do I start? I want to see people pull off badass wrestling techniques.
>>
>>1106558
Watch Luch Underground
WWE is kinda shitty atm
>>
>>1106558
Search for shit like shocking or amazing moments in wrestling. You'll get to see the cool shit without having to trudge the boring shit
>>
>>1106558
How do I get a gf like R. Mika?
>>
>>1106564
>>1106566
I found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVqG8-JRHV4

And really like what I'm seeing. So should I watch Lucha Underground?

What are the big differences between luchador wrestling, American wrestling, and Japanese wrestling?

>>1106594
You don't. ;_;
>>
>>1106558
Make sure to watch the RAW after Wrestlemania a week from tomorrow, it's usually the best of the year.

There's also the WWE network which let's you watch Mania for free if you're a new subscriber, and you could use that to go back and look at a bunch of highlights. Just make sure to cancel your subscription before the next month if you aren't feeling it
>>
>>1106603
Yeah
Its worth watching Wrestlemania and the Raw after it too

Luchadore wrestling is full of short people that do lots of exciting flips and Japanese wrestling is for fedora wearers
>>
>>1106603
American wrestling, televised - mandrama, can be decent, too much focus on talking
Lucha - superheroes and morality tales, doesn't always make sense
Japanese puro - presented as a sport, much more physically involved, storylines are told almost exclusively by in-ring performance
>>
>>1106664
>Japanese wrestling is for fedora wearers
18+
>>
File: MRA.jpg (16 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
MRA.jpg
16 KB, 400x300
>>1106741
Found the fedorist
> outraw peruwresingu
>>
>>1106695
Don't forget the American Indies, which are often a mix of the three, but with focus more on in ring performance. Or British wrestling, far more technical based less about hard hitting and more interesting maneuvers.
>>
>>1106800
I knew I was forgetting stuff. Just watch Chikara, honestly.
>>
>>1106808
Probably not the best thing to recommend for someone new, but Chikara is pretty based.

How do you watch it anyway? I was on a private tracker years back, now I have no access to the smaller indies.
>>
>>1106558

Go away female Cesaro.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.