[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw wwe still makes you guess what's going to happen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 833x396) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 833x396
> tfw wwe still makes you guess what's going to happen
> JUST
>>
>>1105790
You don't have to guess anything though

Roman goes over HHH
Brock goes over Dean
Owens wins the ladder match
Kalisto goes over Ryback
Shane goes over Taker
Charlotte goes over Becky and Sasha
Braun wins the battle royale

Everything else doesn't matter
>>
Test this is a test
>>
>>1105790
>>1105805
>>1105807
this
>>
>>1105805

I'd say the dean Brock is up for "grabs" because you can frame it that the weapons made the difference.
Ladder match may not go to Owens
I think that kalisto is the peoples fave, but he already got over on Ryback that other time.
The taker match is very low on heat in my opinion yeah Shane whatever, but that's a huge job for taker.
The ladies - rather have Becky, but we all know Charlotte. Fuck she just took the divas over.
Battle royal, I'd love stroman to get it the obvious ending being the socoutc scampering around then beeg Kane and stroman steam roll them, then yada..

I'm not watching though refuse to pay.
>>
>>1105817
Dean will, for sure, not be winning against Brock. Wyatt's may due the spooky interference and pull some shenanigans, though.

Owens will retain and build a feud with Styles (after he gets the Jericho rub).

Shane SHOULD win so that the WWE doesn't have to peddle out the Dead Man for a draw (even though he really should be retired), but I could see Taker winning.
>>
I want to titfuck Renee Young
>>
>>1105817
>I'd say the dean Brock is up for "grabs" because you can frame it that the weapons made the difference.
I wish that the announcers or someone would point out that Brock can use weapons and everything else too, not just Dean.

A weapon in Brock's hand is way more dangerous than a weapon in Dean's hand
>>
File: 1451783825106.gif (2 MB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1451783825106.gif
2 MB, 720x540
>>1105805
>Braun wins the battle royal

please, no
>>
i cant wait to see what kind of shenanigans they pull for taker/shane

i cant imagine an outcome that makes everyone happy
>>
>>1105846
on a side note

taker wins, shane goes back to wherever he came from because vince had no plans for shane in the first place. he just wanted to get people interested in WM

i would not be shocked
>>
>>1105848
Yes sadly this ending is very plausible
>>
>>1105839
That would be the mood killer of the fucking night and is only the pre-show.
>>
Beyond the whole shaemus shit do you feel its a better situation to have the MiTB active during WM or not?

I think they use it as the get out of jail free card, but it's limited shelf life makes it annoying.
>>
>>1105846
>>1105848
>>1105861
>>1105862
>>1105873
>>1105839
this
>>
>>1105873
Put Seth from 2015 in a Delorean, have him go to current WM and cash in on Roman (again)
>>
File: A+victory.webm (2 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
A+victory.webm
2 MB, 800x450
>>1107660
if only.
>>
>>1107671
> Vince got so butthurt over having to do this he banned Seth's finish
>>
File: marks.jpg (93 KB, 795x447) Image search: [Google]
marks.jpg
93 KB, 795x447
>>1107671

>those butthurt dudebros on the bottom left

lol get fucked marks
>>
THE MAN WHO RAN OVER STONE COLD WAS...
>rikishi
THE MYSTERY BEHIND THE MYSTERY GENERAL MANAGER IS...
>hornswoggle
CHRIS JERICHO'S UNKNOWN TAG TEAM PARTNER IS
>big show
THE MAN WHO ENDED UNDERTAKERS STREAK IS
>brock, past his prime
THE WINNER OF THIS YEARS MITB
>shamus

You can at least count on them disappointing you
>>
>>1105805
>Charlotte goes over Becky and Sasha
no chance
>>
>>1105828
Paul already did.
>>
How about
>undertaker absolutely floors Shane
>goes to pin
>Vince comes out and gloats about being in control forever
>undertaker pins himself with Shane's limp body
>proceeds to murder Vince
>Shane has to do the raw with crutches the next night
>>
It's painfully obvious that dean is going over Brock and to the idiot poster who I don't feel like quoting, people have explicitly stated that Brock can use weapons as well, Heyman cut a whole promo saying that....
>>
Just wait and see :^)
>>
>>1105790

>still makes you guess what's going to happen

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>1105790

How can you not know what's not going to happen? Are you new to this or something?
>>
>>1108046
>It's painfully obvious that dean is going over Brock

Just like he was going to go over Roman and HHH? Are Deanetty fans actual mental asylum members?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.