[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best way to win a fight for someone who doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1441774766860-0.jpg (14 KB, 170x172) Image search: [Google]
1441774766860-0.jpg
14 KB, 170x172
What's the best way to win a fight for someone who doesn't train?

I don't wanna waste time punching a bag or wrestling sweaty men, just tell me the strongest attack move....
>>
Trip your opponent over and stomp on his head.

Best MA tech.

The tripping part is the only hard part but that's not even hard.
>>
>>1105607
Take a women's self defense course
>fingers in the eyes
>kicking the groin
>grabbing and pulling on the ear
>scream LET GO OF MY PURSE I DONT KNOW YOU
Alternately do what cops do and make up for your lack of fight by carrying subdual weaponry.
>>
>>1105607
gun
>>
>>1105626
>Alternately do what cops do and make up for your lack of fight by carrying subdual weaponry.
This.
I've seen cops with pocket knives, batons, Tasers, and pepper spray.
On top of that, they have slash proof jackets, bullet proof vests, loaded knuckle gloves.

Riot police really got it going on:
>helmet and face shield
>fucking riot shield
>riot baton
>blunt force trauma and cut resistant full body armor, including forearm and shin guards
>hefty boots
>lots and lots of friends
>some of the friends have beanbag shotguns
>>
>>1105626
what about the pocket sand?
>>
Get naked.
>>
>>1105607
>What's the best way to win a fight for someone who doesn't train?

Carrying a weapon gives you an advantage.

That being said, you can't be told how to win a fight. You have to be trained.
>>
Shoryuken is a sure fire fight ender! And invincible too!
>>
>>1105607
Concealed carry
>>
>>1105607
Pedigree
>>
>>1105697

Of course, carrying a weapon you don't know how to use is just giving an advantage to the guy who takes it off you.
>>
>>1105607
Just chimp out and attack with no regard to sanity.
Bite their eyes off and shit.
>>
>>1106068
Kek at the retards telling untrained OP to carry weapons, perfect idea so whoever he's fighting can slash him or shoot him with it.
>>
File: tumblr_l8cfhpdPGG1qdoghio1_400.gif (241 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l8cfhpdPGG1qdoghio1_400.gif
241 KB, 288x216
>>1105607
>just tell me the strongest attack move
touch of death m8
>>
>>1105607
>just tell me the strongest attack move....
Immediately drop to your knees and start sucking on his dick.

Complement his dick to ball ratio.

Anything it takes.
>>
>>1105607
Just yell "THAT'S MY PURSE! I DON'T KNOW YOU!" and kick him in the dick.
>>
Just run away you don't want to be in a fight you dirty slut
>>
>>1105697
Ayup.
>>
>>1105607
Roverso from quarte to prime then imbroccata to quarte then repeat.
>>
>What's the best way to win a fight for someone who doesn't train?

Hit them where their guard is down or slam them into the ground til they don't get back up or pin them down and start breaking shit, or choke out, or pull out a weapon and know how to use it.
Really the options are nearly limitless

You would not be able to execute any move properly without practice
Even pipebomb needs practice on how to place it well. Even guns need time spent at the range.
I think if you don't want to train then your best bet is to ether get a rape alarm or become the bitch of someone who will protect you.
>>
>>1105607

Sucker punch/kick
>>
>>1105607
The superman punch
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.