[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was he a draw?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: OH ITS TIME.jpg (73 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
OH ITS TIME.jpg
73 KB, 1024x576
was he a draw?
>>
Are you serious? Yes. Yes he was.
>>
His dick is small
>>
>>1105669
post it
>>
>>1105592
>>1105663
>>1105669
>>1105674
this
>>
He was a draw in WCW and in Japan.
>>
According to Jim Cornette Shawn ruined his draw in the wwf
>>
OP here. Would Batista and Vader be a good match? Because thinking about such a feat makes my loins feel warm and tingly
>>
>>1105677
>>1105682
>>1105669
>>1105674
this
>>
No he was a little bitch. He went and cried when Shawn Michaels called him a fat piece of shit.
>>
Why didn't he wear that helmet shit in WWF?
>>
>>1105690
fuck you, Vader is a boss and has a bigger dick then you
>>
>>1105690

>No he was a little bitch

This is a guy that had his fucking eye pop out during a match and instead of calling the match off he pushed it back in his eye socket and finished the match.
>>
>was a major draw in several promotions

Fuck, I just wish he wore his entrance mask more.
>>
>>1105740
Is there a video of it happening?
>>
>>1105800
Yeah pretty sure it's on YouTube even but it doesn't look as spectacularly gory as you'd like even though it was fucking mental. Basically stan Hansen punched him in the face so hard it broke Vaders orbital bone and his eye popped out so he used the palm of his hand to push it back in.
>>
>>1105740
>>1105751
>>1105800
>>1105826
this
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.