[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wrestlemania 32 Discussion Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 642x361
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0325/608973/wwe-tag-team-titles-no-longer-being-defended-at-wrestlemania-32/

Discuss Mania Hype here
>>
>>1103836
>tag team champions competing at mania
>in a non-title bout

for what purpose?

this is fucking anti-hype
>>
>>1103842
Who knows that's why it's

WRESTLING

MAAAAAANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>1103836
>>1103842
>>1103852
this
>>
>the state of mania where people are excited for a fucking dudleys match on the card
>>
>>1103842
>>1103852
>>1103905
this
>>
>>1103836
league of nations will probably win then take the titles following night on raw
>>
It's so obvious that the new day are going to have a celebrity wrestle with them and make it 4 on 4, if there's anyone to pair a celebrity up with its the new day.
>>
>>1103842
dudley boyz face turn
>>
>>1105028
>trump confirmed for mania
>>
the logical reason why it would be non-title is that the new day lose, but it's obvious they're going over

it's a handicap instead of a tag match so that's one reason, but 3 v 4 at wrestlemania, it's probably a +1

hopefully raw will do it's job for once and set out the card

just no dancing grannies please
>>
File: bige.jpg (13 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
bige.jpg
13 KB, 236x236
>>1103836

Reasoning being, there is a "huge" spot lined up for the end of that match that is set to push The New Day further than they have ever pushed a superstar before. The idea of having Championships would ruin said spot, so they aren't on-the-line. There is also a specific reason why League of Nations are involved in this match, that will apparently become clear at the event.

There has also been talk of them allowing Big E to be a singles performer, maybe the 2 are connected? Big E turn?
>>
Should I re-up the network for mania? I let the sub expire because the product was just rancid, and as much as I liked nostalgia-tripping on the old stuff I couldn't bear to support their current nonsense.
>>
>>1105056
Why not keep new day together and give big e a rub with one of the mid-card championships?
>>
>>1103905
I'm a Dudley mark. I'll always be excited for them even when they're stale faces
>>
>>1105056
First black world champ? That would fit with the description.
>>
>>1105056
I know Vince is behind Big E because he has everything Vince loves except being black.

That said, I doubt they're gonna break New Day up, they're selling the dumbest shit like crazy and are one of the top acts in the company right now.
>>
>>1105082

I'd prefer if they were kept together. Xavier Woods and Kofi Kingston as the main tag-team champions, then say Big E goes after a singles championship, Woods and Kingston are by ringside helping him.
>>
>>1105056
They're gonna murder a russian live on on-demand television, aren't they?
>>
Never been less hyped for a Mania desu
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 989x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 989x750
>implying it will be bad
>>
>>1105096
It's beyond me why Xavier and Kofi aren't the Tag Team in the first place.
>>
>>1106838
Who will gimmick trombone?
>>
I haven't been keeping up, where is the gay community?
>>
>>1106918
Fighting Jericho for absolutely nothing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OURF91vQKg
>>
>>1106931
The Clash of mid age crisis? And that didn't even make the Pay-Per-View?
>>
File: Aztec Warfare 2.webm (3 MB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
Aztec Warfare 2.webm
3 MB, 600x336
>Rey Mysterio
>>
So I just checked paddy power and they have HHH at 7/2 to win and roman at 1/6. Shane and taker are both split at 5/6.

What would the payout be if you put 10 dollars on HHH and he wins? Isn't he the only heel to retain the big title at wrestlemania?
>>
>>1107021
The payout would be 45$
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.