[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Airsoft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
Hello. I am relatively new to airsoft and i own a Snow Wolf M24 Sniper. I am interested in upgrading it and i dont know which inner barrel to buy. I am looking for something that will give me higher accuracy and or range. (a little more fps would help too.) Please link me to a good option. Im looking for something cost effecient and worth my money. thanks. p.s. my m24 runs on an aps system.
>>
>>>/toy/
>>
You'd best run son, before you get lynched
>>
>>1102254
Underage go and stay go
>>
>>1102254
Wrong board kiddo
>>
>>1102254
You could buy a Savage mk II FV-SR and then bed the stock and mate it to the action and have a really cool .22 bolt action rifle.
>>
>relatively new to airsoft
yeah, you're right. you made an account on the airsoft forum earlier today.
>>
>>1102259
wonder if there has been 22 airsoft conversions, you know with murdering and all
>>
>>1102261
shoving a gun into an airsoft shell is fairly common
usually its a model 60 or 10/22

then youve got all of umarex offerings which have airsoft build quality
>>
Wrong board fuck off
>>
>>1102262
>>1102261

Not .22 but my brother rocks an airsoft RONI kit for his glock. Cheap illegal sbr
>>
Wrong board but nearly everyone I meet says Tokyo marui
>>
>>1102254
Madbull tightbore. That's literally the only option.
>>
>>1102254
Discussion of air soft does not belong on /k/, >>>/asp/ is the place to discuss air soft, try the long running general
>>
>>1102266
lol you obviously don't have a clue about inner barrel brands if you suggest Madbull over PDI or EDGI.
>>
>>1102254
get a real rifle kid

/hahahahahfuckinbbgun/
>>
>>1102254
Jesus, you're like the same goddamn annoying kids that always ask "what gun should I get?". Check the catalog, ctrl+f for /asg/, and you have found your fellow airshitters.
>>
>>1102255

Kill yourself.
>>
>>1107979
>toy guns
>hurr not a toy
Grow up
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.