[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst ever? >Triple H vs. Roman Reigns >Undertaker vs.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 23
File: Wrestlemania 32.jpg (72 KB, 316x464) Image search: [Google]
Wrestlemania 32.jpg
72 KB, 316x464
Worst ever?

>Triple H vs. Roman Reigns
>Undertaker vs. Shane McMahon
>Dean Ambrose vs. Brock Lesnar
>Charlotte vs. Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks
>The Usos vs. Dudley Boyz
>New Day vs. League of Nations
>Kalisto vs. Ryback
>Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Zack Ryder vs. Sin Cara vs. The Miz vs. Stardust
>>
>>1100844
Honestly hyped for half of those matches.
Not worst. We're just all jaded by the horrific handling of the ME.
>>
>Haich vs Roman

JUST

>Taker v Shane

Shane will most likely dislocate his hip given his age

>Ambrose v Lesnar

Should be match of the night desu

>Mandatory diva match

As long as my waifu Becky wins I don't care

>Usos v Dudleys

Given the fact WWE have been slowly killing the Dudley boys, I couldn't care less

>New day vs LoN

DUDE MEMES AND JOBBERS LMAO

>Kalisto v Ryback

Literally filler the match

>Ladder match

Half the entrants are bottom carders for fucks sake. Ryder hasn't been relevant for the past year yet smarks are losing their shit as if he will ever get a push kek.

0/10 worst WM ever.
>>
File: wyatt550.jpg (56 KB, 550x440) Image search: [Google]
wyatt550.jpg
56 KB, 550x440
>>1100894
>worst WM ever
>>
I got no excitement, well maybe for a horrendous fan backlash, it's fun watching WWE crash and burn
>>
>>1100844
JUST...NO! I dont want to see that at all!

the storyline is just stupid at all...why does the taker even fight for vince??

Hyped for that.

probably best match on the card, good storyline.

who cares?

who cares?

>Kalisto vs. Ryback
REALLY? Who cares? Why is this match even on the card?

>Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Zack Ryder vs. Sin Cara vs. The Miz vs. Stardust
Zayn vs Owens should be the 1on1 match, not rybotch vs kalisto
>>
Worst ever?

It's going to be a okay match
Exciting to see what happens
Gimmick match for deanetty
Don't care
Don't care
New day is stale
>Kalisto vs. Ryback
The big guy is probably going to kalisto but i ope not

Saw this last year
>>
yes

>haitch vs samoan back up cause rock was unavailable
>shane
>deanetty
>DIVAS
>usos vs dudleyz should have been good but build has been trash
>new gay
>ryback will probably job again at mania jesus christ
>lol

you honestly cannot name a mania with a worse card
>>
It cannot possibly be worse than 9
>>
Should be decent, extra points if Reigns turns heel, sort of hype
Will be fun and I'm hype for this one
Match of the night and hyped
Hope Becky wins even though it will be Sasha
One of the better divas matches at mania i guess
yawn, belongs on pre-show
meh, wanted a tlc match with the dudleyz and other teams but ahwell. might be good
>Kalisto vs. Ryback
A star will come out of this match, either Kalisto gets a big win as the new Luchador of WWE or Ryback solidifies his status as a monster
Wanted a 1 on 1 match between Owens and Styles or Zayn but eh

Won't be the worst by far or in the worst 10, should be at least decent
>>
>>1100844
The only ones i'm interested in

Shane is probably going to do his obligatory high spot, so i'm in
It's a street fight, even though that doesn't mean much in the PG era. Still, they might really pull out all the stops for Wrestlemania
Has an indie vibe about it. yeah, i'm THAT guy, so sue me.

Everything else I couldn't give a single shit about.
>>
>>1100844

By a fucking mile. This will be the first Wrestlemania in over a decade I will not be watching live. Reading a report and then judging my download and skim viewing accordingly.

The positive replies to the card in this thread - in addition to popular topics being copied and pasted wholesale from 420chan /wooo/ to this dead board - have convinced me that WWE has identified 4shit as a hotspot worth having interns shillpost on.
>>
>>1101121

9 had A LOT more star power than this fuck up.
>>
>>1100921
back to r/squaredcircle
>>
>>1100844
That first match will be a fucking barn burner.
if they have the time they'll rob the show.
Dean and brock might be interesting, but they pretty much murdered Dean-o's heat.
everything else, is utter shit.
>>
I regret wasting my money on tickets to this....at least I'll be there for takeover
>>
>>1100921
This basically, though I don't think the women's triple threat will be the best match, I think that will be Dean Vs Brock.
>>
Divas three-way and Ryback are the only good things about it. Brock vs Dean would have been cool in Brock's prime, but he's gotten really fucking boring to watch.

I like New Day too, but against the fucking League of Jobbers yet again?
>>
>>1101498
>Ryback

Kill yourself
>>
>>1101521
Problem with the Big Guy?
>>
I'm just happy Barret gets to go to wrestlemania before he leaves
>>
>>1100844
I'm looking forward to Dean/Lesnar and the Divas title match.

Shane v Taker had my hype when it was first announced but the build since has been crap.

Jericho v Styles will probably be a good match but we've seen it 10 times already, they better add a stip.

Rest of the card is shit.
>>
>>1100920

I miss when the next PPV was called Backlash and the storylines involved actual backlash from WM fallout

that was back when PPVs weren't just "generic supercard X"

>>1101121
I actually liked 9. I was watching old RAW episodes and PPVs in order, and the storyline with Yokozuna was actually good. I thought he was a good heel, and fun to watch; he had a lot more athleticism than most guys with such faaaat asses. cuz they're normally just faaaaat asses. I thought Hogan coming out and getting the belt was retarded, and the giant using chloroform for absolutely not reason was also retarded, but other than that, I actually enjoyed it
>I think the announcers did a shit job for Taker. It should have been"The Undertaker just will not stay down! He's so desperate to keep him down! Wait, is that chloroform?! That's the only way he can keep the Undertaker from getting back up!" But really it was just wtf is happening?
>>
>>1101761
>the build since has been crap
applies to pretty much every storyline for the past several years

WWE is so focused on shit priorities that they don't devote the time needed to get you emotionally invested. Everyone lost their shit for Daniel Bryan because they were so emotionally invested in him, because it'd been built for so long. I only give 1 single fuck for Haitch-Romaine, and I give that fuck because I want to see Romaine get buried ten feet under and gets banished to Smackdown's C+ wasteland
>>
>>1100844

Reigns/Haitch could actually be good.

Shane/Taker guaranteed dud.

Ambrose/Lesnar should be good

Divas triple threat should be good

Usos/Dudleys should be decent

New Day/LoN should be decent

Kalisto/Ryback meh

Ladder match should be good

It's not that bad really. Could have done with another big match though. But considering all the injuries notbad/10.
>>
Could you build a better Mania card out of guys who are injured/inactive for whatever reason?

>Cena v Hogan
>Sting v The Rock
>Bryan v Rollins - WHC title
>Orton v Harper- US title
>Neville v Itami - IC title
>Cesaro & Kidd v Los Matadores - Tag Titles
>Nikki Bella v Dana Brooke - Divas title
>>
>>1101787
I wish they brought back a WCW event. Doesn't need to replace the big 4. Maybe Halloween Havoc for the set, or Starrcade. But all the WCW guys have either retired or near-retired.
>>
Wasn't there supposed to be an Amell vs Stardust match? What happened?
>>
>>1101961

Islam
>>
>>1101895

They used Great American Bash for awhile, but it sort of fizzled. It never felt like the were using "WCW's event" - like it was just a random ppv that coincidentally had the same name.

I wonder if the names for ppvs have any meaning these days, other than some marketing douche says "hey this sounds cool."
>No Way Out = road to wresltemania
>Backlash = backlash of mania
>Vengeance = blowoff of feuds where people got their revenge

They've always had the eponymous Royal Rumble and Survivor Series, but there's been a surge nowadays, with TLC, Elimination Chamber, Hell in a Cell, etc. I wish the names had more plot-based meaning nowadays
>>
>>1101981
>>No Way Out = road to wresltemania
Fastlane
>>Vengeance = blowoff of feuds where people got their revenge
Payback

It's literally the same shit. What they need to get rid of are Hell in a Cell and TLC because they make it too artificial. HIAC and tables/ladders/TLC matches should arise organically due to the storyline, not be forced because of the event's name.
>>
http://crossfade.io/#!/oiyjgbll49
>>
I think LT vs Bam Bam Is the worst main event ever
>>
File: Fuck your opinion.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
Fuck your opinion.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>1100844

Wait.

Is AJ vs Jericho not even on the card?

Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>1100844

The WWE is doing the thing WCW used to do. They have a pretty decent undercard, and potential for utter tragedy in the main event and immediate lead up to it.

I'm worried Brock vs Dean is going to be LOLSUPLEXESBRO which has worn REALLY thin for me, possibly mixed with some LEWHACKYTOONS because the WWE is dead set on ruining everything with a potential to be good.

I'm worried Taker vs Shane will be a tragedy. It might be fairly entertaining if it's an overbooked cluster of run-ins and shit, kind of like the Triple H vs Sting match was fun even if as a wrestling match it was kind of garbage. But still, between Taker and Shane, there is a LOT of potential for an Oopsy to kill someone and ruin the match

The main even will not be a particularly good match, especially for a Mania main event, and will almost certainly be enthusiastically shat on by the crowd.

This will almost certainly not be a good Wrestlemania (of course I said that about the last one and it turned out all right), and if the undercard fails to deliver, particularly the Diva's Championship match, it could unseat WM9 as the WOAT.

>>1101787

>I actually liked 9.

Opinion discarded. 9 was irredeemable shit in ways you didn't even think could be done. It's like they planned the worst show possible, executed it poorly, and put everyone in fucking togas just to add that last little bit of terrible.

And didn't Bret say that the Yokozuna match was one of his worst matches ever?
>>
>>1102025
Jericho rejected Aj's offer of a mania match.
>>
>>1102025
Yeah of course it is. It's just not official yet.
>>
>>1101802

>WWE is so focused on shit priorities that they don't devote the time needed to get you emotionally invested.
>>WWE is so focused on shit priorities

This is 100% the problem with the entire company. They are the exact opposite of pragmatic.

I couldn't think of a decent antonym for pragmatic, so I googled one. Merriam-Webster had a few good antonyms: half-baked, illogical, insane, irrational, unreasonable. Those seem kind of prejudiced though, so "impractical" will have to do.

This company is SO fucking impractical it boggles the mind. Instead of thinking "Hay, what can we do to make our audience engaged and enjoying the product and thereby make money hand over fist off of them?" the blistering fucking idiots are clearly thinking "Hay, what half baked shit can we think up that will allow us to fellate our egos and act like hot shit, damn what people who give time and money to watch this shit think?"

Vince and Dunn want to think they're MAKING MOVIES or some shit, so the whole thing is overproduced, overscripted hogshit. The camera cuts IN THE MIDDLE OF FINISHERS is infuriating. I can't remember the last time I just SAW a Red Arrow, they always have to cut to a different camera angle MID MOVE. And the constant zooming in and out makes it hard to see what the fuck is even happening. Beyond that, scripting every last word just isn't going to work unless you have trained actors. These are trained stunt fighters, they can't "do a reading" of Hamlet's soliloquy about Poor Yorick. They CAN cut a promo if you let their character play to their strengths and just give him bullet points instead of a fucking script.

This conceit is also why they have a horde of "writers" in Creative now, and why every angle fucking sucks. Too many incompetent chefs are ruining the broth.
>>
>>1102036
Get werked mark
>>
>>1102050

Vince also wants to think he AND HE ALONE knows what a good "entertainer" is and looks like, and we'll just learn to like him because fuck knows Vince will never allow himself to admit he was wrong. So we're force fed guys like Luger or Roman, or even guys like Cena who were over to start with, and then BADLY over-pushed.

People who are actually over with the crowd who AREN'T thinly closeted, over-roided, underlifting bodybuilder wannabes are buried in favor of clods like The Ryback. And guys like Roman, who are reasonably competent and COULD be over, and rammed up our ass.

Wrestlers are like penis. You can't force penis on someone and except a positive reaction. You have to let them come to the conclusion that they want penis, and THEN you give them penis, and all involved end up happy.

Then there's fucking Stephanie, who wants to think she's somehow DOING GOOD in the world by ruining kayfabe with her charity whoring, media attention whoring bullshit that clogs up RAW for all of October and neuters the product overall because someone somewhere might be TRIGGERED over something. Which means the Bad Guys can't really be Bad Guys that the crowd wants to see get beaten up, but more impotent, cowardly jackasses (think Seth's entire championship run) that the crowd would rather not see at all.

tl;dr The company is royally fucked from the top down. This shit WILL kill WWE eventually (most likely WAY down the road) if it doesn't change.
>>
>>1102056
>Wrestlers are like penis. You can't force penis on someone and except a positive reaction. You have to let them come to the conclusion that they want penis, and THEN you give them penis, and all involved end up happy.
I like it.

Are you saying Vince is raping the fans?
>>
File: narcissus.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
narcissus.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>1102034
>I actually liked 9

i just looked at the card to remember specifics, and honestly i think you just had to be watching Raw at the time for it to be enjoyable.

>Tatanka vs HBK
The storyline with HBK and Sherri (who valeted for Tatanka) was good, and I always liked Tatanka (though I'm probably just a mark because I'm part indian)

>Lex vs Perfect
This was pre-Lex Express: the worst push until Romaine. This was based on the feud over Heenan, who got Lex after Perfect turned on him. (Leading to one of the gayest moments in WWF history - pic related. 'oooh, look at his perfectly chiseled body. What great biceps he has. MMMMM!') The feud was pretty good, and Lex still had respect

>Doink vs Crush
great storyline leading up to it. Yes, it was the early 90s where characters were inherently goofy, but I enjoyed Doink's hijinx

>Steiners vs Headshrinkers
Pre-steroids, the Steiners were actually cool to watch. The match wasn't five stars, but they were entertaining.

I'll give you that the actual Mania wasn't that great, but this was back in the days where Mania was a blowoff for feuds. The culmination of the feud was as important as the match itself. I watched it on the network after watching every Raw since #1, so it was a lot more enjoyable for me

tl;dr as a standalone it wasn't that great, but as part of WWE canon it was enjoyable
>>
File: bucky fuckin beaver.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
bucky fuckin beaver.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>1102050
>>1102056
i agree. there are a few basic points that matter:

1. Vince loves bodybuilders. Always has, always will. The fact that he started the WBF, and pushed Lex over Hart, show's it's been a long-term issue

2. They want to be "sports entertainment" and not "professional wrestling." You're right about Dunn, but for some reason that only became an issue in the mid-to-late 2000's. Not sure if it was just company politics or what that caused the timing.

3. The camera shit is related to that. They stole it from other promotions (TNA? I don't really watch the super-indies). It's more "cinematic" and "engaging." But wrestling fans hate it. It's another Dunn thing I've heard. NXT doesn't have it so bad
>real fans prefer NXT over WWE

4. It's "written" and not "booked." Goes with point 2. Traditionally, you book a match for a finish. You don't book a match unless you want to achieve something from the finish. Putting someone over, setting up an angle, etc. If you don't have an objective, don't have a pointless fuck-around match. Goes to Cornette's "Disney on Ice" point. They want you to enjoy the show, not care about anyone specifically.

5. No jobbers. Jobbers were great for telling a one-sided story. But now, matches affect two big people. Plus you have half as many good matches (2 talented people in 1 match vs 2 matches with a talent and a jobber). Also affects storylines/booking to have that.

6. Social media. Everyone has to have a following. They don't just wrestle - they cultivate a following. Only a few big people, like Taker and Bork have escaped that
>>
>>1102067

>Not sure if it was just company politics or what that caused the timing.

What caused ALL of this (most of which I feel you're spot on about, except the jobbers bit) is that Vince no longer has any competition. Without the immediate fear of financial collapse to keep him, his idiot daughter, and his puppet honest, they've allowed themselves to buy into all of these conceits that exist SOLELY to make themselves feel smarter or more worthy or some such hogshit, and either don't help the product, or make it actively worse.

When Vince has to actually compete, he's able to gather his marbles and put forth a decent product.

Hopefully this shit is changing. TNA seems to FINALLY have their shit worked out with regards to blisteringly incompetent management (Dixie has finally delegated operations to people who sort of know what they're doing), but those idiots might have finally screwed the pooch one too many times to regain their audience. ROH is going steady, although they're kind of plain, and anything GOOD from them usually ends up in NXT, and then jobbing on SuperStars.

Lucha Underground is probably the best bet for competition from a North American promotion. El Rey seems pretty well behind them (because what else is El Rey going to put in that time slot?), and they REALLY appeal to wrestling fans. Hopefully they can grow their audience and start parleying their current lightning-in-a-bottle into some MONEY.

Like, I would buy a King Cuerno shirt if they made one. Or a CAGE shirt. Or a Johnny Mundo shirt. Or even a fucking Matt Striker shirt (it should say "MATT STRIKER" on the front and "Begged me to wear this shirt..." on the back).
>>
>>1102094
>Vince no longer has any competition
in documentaries, Vince loves to use the phrasing of "build a better mouse trap" - that you just make a good product, and you'll beat the competition. it's like, after the wars were over, he just said "fuck it, I'm going to ruin everything." They had a shit product, they made it good for the wars, then they just went back to the original product. Vice should be smart enough to see that. I mainly wonder if he just stepped back and let shitbags like Dunn take on a more executive role. During the Attitude Era, there are the anecdotes of Vince and others (mainly confirmed-gay Pat) sitting around the pool
>reeks of gayness
coming up with all the storylines. Not sure how that tied into Vince's attitude, but it was maily them coming up with the big decisions. Now, it doesn't sound like Vince takes much control. He probably stepped back after the post-war transition phase, and whoever filled his shoes was the Dunn-type Hollywood garbage

>I would buy a King Cuerno shirt if they made one
That's the big key to succeeding in wrestling: merch. Not only is it a good revenue stream (good for getting investments, and giving incentive to talent), but it also is the foundation of the brand. The more merch you have, the more you think about - and advertise to others - the company. Even if you see some retard walking around in a Cena shirt, you think about wrestling
>>
>>1101893
>Hogan wrestling in 2016
>>
you forgot AJ vs Jericho #5
>>
>>1102113
>Now, it doesn't sound like Vince takes much control. He probably stepped back after the post-war transition phase,

You could not be more wrong
>>
File: JUST.jpg (59 KB, 400x227) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
59 KB, 400x227
>Ziggler will never get his singles Wrestlemania match
>>
File: gettingtiredofyourshit.webm (3 MB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
gettingtiredofyourshit.webm
3 MB, 704x400
>>1100844
Same shitpost every year. Retards predicting it's going to be the worst wrestlemania ever because of the booked matches then right after the show, same retards suddenly posting how great the show was.
>>
>>1102302
>>Dean Ambrose vs. Brock Lesnar
>"if we keep having this guy job, this time to a part timer, then that will SURELY make people think he's not a total geek"

Do you really think jobbing to Lesnar is particularly damaging for anyone?
Stepping to Lesnar at Wrestlemania is a huge statement of company faith and investment clear to even the most common, dullard mark.
>>
File: laughing joe biden.jpg (13 KB, 300x160) Image search: [Google]
laughing joe biden.jpg
13 KB, 300x160
>>1100844 (OP)
a heel hhh, who is the defending WWEWHC, will be getting cheered over a face vanilla samoan in a championship match in the year 2016 during the biggest WM ever.

think about what had to have occurred for this to happen.

2 old geezers, one of which hasn't even been SEEN in the wwe for about 7 years, and the other is a part timer, are fighting in one of the top matches in the biggest WM ever for some reason with nothing really at stake.

"if we keep having this guy job, this time to a part timer, then that will SURELY make people think he's not a total geek"

this could very well be the best match on the card and it's a 3 way women's match. let that sink in.

generic samoans vs fat old geeks. yawn.

another contender for the best match on the card because new day.

>Kalisto vs. Ryback
mexican jumping bean vs a roid monkey botch machine. woopdie do.

if they got rid of the last 4 geeks and just kept it as owens vs zayn you'd have THE match of the night. instead, you get a spot fest.

the money matches are shit, the cool downs/warm ups are embarrassing and of the 2 matches that could be good, only one of them is a title match.

this is going to be an embarrassment of historic proportions.
>>
Why not give him an opponent he can beat for Wrestlemania? He hasn't won a fucking thing in ages. You could say Lesnar is one of the only people you can lose to and be gracious in defeat, amd you'd be right. That doesn't change the fact that Dean needs a Wrestlemania win to bounce back from all this shit.
>>
>Give Owens a match
>Not giving a match to Finn Bàlor
>Forcing Bàlor in NXT
>Not writing a Bàlor vs Undertaker match to bring back the hype there was during the rivalry with Mankind, instead book a match with Shane, who has been less present than The Rock and less relevant in the last years
>>
>>1102312
I'm just gonna assume the reply was intended for me senpai
I agree he needs a win, but think of it like this:
What benefits Ambrose more at this point? A win against a midcarder who has nothing else to do, or a grueling, focused and publicized match against one of the biggest stars WWE has ever produced?
Also, think about who that midcarder will be. The roster is crippled, and what remains is built fairly poorly. Whoever he'd be getting that win against wouldn't be important whatsoever. Bray or Jericho are your best bets. That doesn't do anything for anyone.
>>
File: Zigs.jpg (132 KB, 519x775) Image search: [Google]
Zigs.jpg
132 KB, 519x775
Vince and company are so fucking stupid.

These guys can't go like they used to. Not complaining because I like them. But I doubt this match will be very good. Probably all sizzle and no steak.

Best match on the card.

Dolph Ziggler and Kevin Owens should be in singles matches.

May not be worse than WrestleMania 9, but it's up there. This year is gonna blow.
>>
>>1102346
>Dolph Ziggler and Kevin Owens should be in singles matches.

I do agree the IC should have the focus of a singles match, but if it did, it would be against Sami. Then they'd be forced to give a fairly definitive answer to one of their best potential feuds on the grandest stage after just a scant month's build.
The clusterfuck setting lets KO/Zayn develop their rivalry without drawing the curtain on it by beating one-another. I think, long-run, this is smart in terms of these two guys.
And it also gives some other guys stuff to do because the roster is pretty fucked and can't sustain many singles feuds.
>>
>>1102349
>Then they'd be forced to give a fairly definitive answer to one of their best potential feuds

...did you even SEE their match at RIVAL? Owens basically straight-up killed him.
>>
>>1102352
Yeah. And that match was intended to build to another match that got routed.
You can't pull that shit at Mania in-front of a horde of irregular viewers and casuals oblivious to many aspects of the product.
The only way to highlight their personal animosity, allow it to brood yet maintain it by forgoing a more concrete answer I can think of is this setting.
I'm not saying WWE are smart, because I genuinely doubt they put that basic level of thought into it. They probably just rolled a dice and went with the "lots of jobbers" outcome, but it's a good notion regardless.
>>
>>1100844
HA! bets on Ambrose Vs lesnar is 1.85 vs 1.85 OH SHIT! here comes the moneeeyy
>>
>>1102362
That's why they made it a street fight. Dean would have no chance in a straight up wrestling match.
>>
>>1102060

The problem was that, while those matches were all bretty gud, they don't feel like Wrestlemania matches AND they were ALL early in the card. The later a match goes on, the heavier it's subconsciously weighted in the overall show's rating.

EVERYTHING after those matches were among the worst things in Wrestlemania history. The chloroform, the naked suit, everything else about Giant Gonzales, the garbage main event (Lawrence Taylor's main event was better than Bret Hart's in this instance), Hogan's bullshit after it, all of it.
>>
>>1102271

Yeah, Vince is still micromanaging everything, which was ALWAYS a negative trait, and good things invariably happened when he didn't do it (see: Stone Cold's entire character). But it's gotten a lot worse now that the man has filled his head with delusions of HIGH ART or some such fucking bullshit, which ironically makes him come of as more of a two-bit carny than ever before.
>>
>>1102360

The "Lots of Jobbers" route also allows them to set up some feuds between the jobbers to fill RAW time with a little bit of wrestling in the absence of half of the roster that isn't jobbers due to injury.

A Zack Ryder vs Miz, for instance, feud would be a perfectly serviceable way to pad time, and open the next PPV.

Obviously, the WWE won't do this because they're fucking idiots through and through, but they COULD do it.
>>
Serious tho - was there a reason why Stardust / Arrow was ditched?
>>
2/10 hype. We gave them plenty of feedback and plenty of chances to fix this fucking stupid mistake, they did it with Bryan, they could have done it here.
4/10 hype, only really interested in the ending and not the match, stinks of desperation.
7/10 hype, Ambrose is just scrappy and built enough to maybe make this a shock ending. The hardcore stipulation really stopped this from being a "Lesnar clearly wins" situation.
5/10 hype, fuck Charlotte, she is so fucking over rated it hurts, remove her from this match and it would be another 7/10
0/10 hype, couldn't give a shit if I tried for this.
6/10 hype, Im still in love with the New Day despite the corny crap recently and honestly, Im ok with putting up with Sheamus and Alberto
>Kalisto vs. Ryback
4/10 hype, I just want Kalisto to win this.
??? hype. Theres a whole lot of talent in that ring, but there's a whole load of anti talent there as well. Im hoping for it to either be second or very best match of the night.
>>
>>1101893
>Using Nikki in any way
>Not Cesaro and Kidd vs New Day
>Using Orton
>Using Sting
>Using Hogan

You were supposed to make a better card.
>>
>>1103122
redit
>>
>>1103130
Great discussion there son. You sure showed me.
>>
>>1103131
ok redit
>>
>>1103130
>redit
>Implying that card isn't utter trash
Nah son, you are the redit.
>>
>>1101893
Reigns (c) vs CM Punk
Undertaker vs Cena
Sasha's (c) vs Becky
Harper and Stroman vs Lesnar and Beeg
Andre jobber royale
Wyatt vs Rollins
Kidd and Cesaro (c) vs American Alpha
Owens (c) vs Orton
>>
>>1100844
>>Triple H vs. Roman Reigns
Catalyst for Roman's heel turns. gives him his WM moment that he earned after putting over Seth last year. Worth it
>>Undertaker vs. Shane McMahon
A story with actual consequence and Taker's last WM.
Bloody entertaining spot fest with two hardcore fuckers
>>Charlotte vs. Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks
Good piss/smoke break
>>The Usos vs. Dudley Boyz
Nostaligia act plus something to keep the kids interested in
>>New Day vs. League of Nations
Solidify New Day face turn, lets good workers like BNB and Rusev have some time to shine
>>Kalisto vs. Ryback
Big Guy gets his due
>>Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Zack Ryder vs. Sin Cara vs. The Miz vs. Stardust
Good spotty pre show match with indie workhorses and underutilized guys.

Bretty good/10
>>
>>1103131
if you want good discussion, you should go to redit.
>>
>>1101893
CENA VS CM PUNK
AJ STYLES VS CENA
CENA VS ROMAN
UNDERTAKER VS CENA
CENA VS NIKKI
KEVIN OWENS VS CENA
CENA VS ZACK RYDER
>>
Shane taking a massive bump off the Cell onto an obvious crash mat will make it all worthwhile. Remember the ambulance match vs Kane where they didn't even try to disguise it?

Shane is a madman.
>>
>>1100844
These will be good matches. MOTN will be one of these two, calling it.

New Day vs LoN could be a decent match. Everything else can fuck off.
>>
File: StephMad.gif (697 KB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
StephMad.gif
697 KB, 350x197
>>1102050
what pisses me off about Steph is that she's simultaneously the best heel in the company while also being the face of all their major charities

she does both very well but you can't do them at the same time ffs...
>>
>>1103330
if theyre gonna continue with her being heel authority stef she NEEDS better music

when they retire vince's character have her take it, she can even do the strut in a pantsuit or something
>>
File: 1443492680351.gif (2 MB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
1443492680351.gif
2 MB, 500x270
good things about wrestlemania weekend

>the money vs taker for control of raw
get to see shane do stupid shit again for no reason. Give us a little hope or maybe even a brand split.
>AJ vs Jericho
I don't care if this is the 5th match or whatever you know that AJ will pull out some crazy shit for this match. And Jericho has proved to be a great worker
>IC match
>R-Truth rolls down the ramp recklessly in an elimination chamber pod
>Dean vs Brock
will be MOTN, maybe MOTY if they do it right. I wanted to see dean get technical to try to match lesnar but Funker gave him a chainsaw so I doubt we'll get that. Oh well, hoping for a comfy hardcore classic.

that's pretty much it

apparently they have something BIG planned for nude egg. Interested to see what that is. Apparently Rock, SCSA, and HBK will be involved somehow too and those are the old guys I can still enjoy.

And everyone forgets the HoF every year. Those threads are usually fun as hell even if HoF means fuck-all.

not to mention

>Nak vs Zayn
will most likely steal the spotlight for the entire weekend
>>
>>1103373
thats not even subtle innuendo damn
>>
>>1103117

>7/10 hype, Ambrose is just scrappy and built enough to maybe make this a shock ending. The hardcore stipulation really stopped this from being a "Lesnar clearly wins" situation.

Yeah. MAYBE this will be legitimately great if Dean wins through creative and bugshit insane use of weapons and shit. They have to make him look actually dangerously insane instead of looking like Bugs Bunny.

>6/10 hype, Im still in love with the New Day despite the corny crap recently and honestly, Im ok with putting up with Sheamus and Alberto

New Day is great when they actually WRESTLE. Possibly because all three are good wrestlers with good chemistry together. It's just when they're playing up their stale and overexposed gimmick that they're unbearable.
>>
>>1103330

She's not even that much of a heel because, on LIVE FUCKING WWE TV, she'll all of a sudden be a face. Usually when dealing with the Divas or some such.

NO fucking consistency of character. It's a problem throughout the WWE.
>>
Shane vs. Taker in the Cell is a match that I would love to have seen ten years ago. As it stands now, I won't be able to enjoy it because I'll be too anxious about one of the old men literally dying in the match.

>Shane goes to Leg Drop Taker through a table from the top of the Cell.
>his entire Spine snaps into several separate pieces.
>>
>>1103880
Both men are in better shape today that that broken down cripple Mick Foley was in 1998 when he bumped off the cell twice in one night.
>>
>>1103122
New Day aren't injured or inactive. I don't think you understood the post.

>>1103175
You definitely didn't understand it.
>>
>>1103189
>Taker's last WM.
Yeah, because Shane O Mac is going to be the guy to retire Taker. Jesus christ.
>>
My Wrestlemania 32 Dream Card if there weren't so many injuries but still have it somewhat grounded in reality

>Roman vs Cena WWEWHC

If they want any way of having Roman getting over, have him beat the guy the fedora tippers have been pissing themselves over for the past 11 years. They'll have no choice but to cheer for Roman.

>Undertaker vs Sting

Self explanatory, both legends, both reside in Texas, both can retire after.

>Brock vs Dean in a street fight

Match is already looking to be MOTN and I'm actually excited for it so might as well keep it

>Sami vs KO IC Championship

Should just be this rather than another ladder match cluster fuck.

>Kalisto vs Stardust US Championship

Cody and Rey had some kickass matches a couple of years ago and it would probably be no different here.

>Becky vs Natalya vs Charlotte Divas Championship

Not much to say aside from I like Natty and Becky

>Stale Day vs Usos vs League of Nations in a Triangle ladder match for the Tag Team Titles

Not any tag teams that are very interesting so why not have another triangle ladder match to spice things up again?

>Triple H vs Kurt Angle

Rumors are going around about Kurt returning, and we've heard rumors over the years that Hunter had heat with Kurt so why not work it into a story?
>>
>>1104165
I understood the question you asked. The problem was you asking the question wrong.
>>
>>1104174
Were you only pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>1104181
Were you just pretending to be an inarticulate faggot? I posted a card I thought was better, and I used wrestlers who were injured or inactive, which is exactly what you asked.
>>
>>1104192

18+
>>
>>1104192
Obviously it was supposed to be only injured/inactive wrestlers. I even posted an example. Or do you really think anyone wants Dana Brooke and the Matadores to be on the Mania card? It's not my fault you're stupid.
>>
>>1100844
>Trips vs Ramen
Only thing I'm hyped about the match is how the fans will completely shit on it with boos and chants.
>Taker vs Mac Daddy
I'm not really excited. It's one of those matches you just have to see happen out of curiosity. I just want to know how creative will handle it.
>Bork vs Deano
It'll be MotN, if I see blood this match gets 5 Stars in my book.
>Non-Divas Title Match (Theodore Long Edition)
I'll go order a pizza.
>Divas Title Match (Lazy Creative Edition)
I want an NXT tier match or I'm going out to pick up my pizza ordered in advance. Also I hope Becky wins but more likely than not Sasha wins.
>Usos vs Dudleyz
Since it's not a tables tag match I DON'T CARE. Waste of Dudley talent.
>New Day vs LoN
I'm only watching for the tricep meat shaking and GOAT entrance.
>Kalisto vs Rybotch
Botchamania 302
>Ladder Match
I'm a Ryderbroski and I want to see Ryder win that match, but it should of been KO vs Zayn.
>Andre Battle Royal
I'll be leaving work by then so I get to spare myself the pain.
>>
test
>>
>>1104212
>Since it's not a tables tag match I DON'T CARE
It will be.
>>
>>1104227
I haven't see any news about it being confirmed, but if it is true then I'll be pretty hyped.
>>
>>1104172
>"If they want any way of having Roman getting over, have him beat the guy the fedora tippers have been pissing themselves over for the past 11 years. They'll have no choice but to cheer for Roman."

They'll probably just boo both of them, but the match would still draw

>"Undertaker vs Sting"
>"Both can retire after"

Taker wants to go out on his back and I assume so does Sting, It's a dream match yeah, but Taker and Sting's last match should be used to put someone over in my opinion

Everything else seems fine, though there is a lack of Rollins, AJ, and Bray, it would still be a fine Mania.
>>
>>1100844
> 2016
>dudley boyz on the wrestlemania card
what a shitty rotting company
>>
>>1104313
>>1104325
this
>>
>>1104325
Word up my nigger
>>
>>Triple H vs. Roman Reigns
Rating: Ok
Literally no hype, and Haitch is going to get the second or third biggest babyface pop.

>>Undertaker vs. Shane McMahon
Interested to see what will happen AFTER, but this match will be terrible. I don't want to see Shane fall off shit anymore or do his awful shadow boxing.

Will be a good match but they've done a terrible job building it. (Just like all other matches on the card.) Ambrose's weapons will be used somehow, once, yes, even the chainsaw. There will be blood. Likely the best match on the card.

>>Charlotte vs. Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks
Don't care.

>>The Usos vs. Dudley Boyz
Don't care.

>>New Day vs. League of Nations
Don't.
Care.

>>Kalisto vs. Ryback
This shit better be on the pre-show. What the fuck is this shit? I thought they were going to push Kalisto and now he's feuding with a literal retard just because said literal retard thinks Kalisto is too small. I don't give a fuck.

>>Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Zack Ryder vs. Sin Cara vs. The Miz vs. Stardust
At least two of these participants (except Owens) will be injured during this match. Kevin Owens retains. His love story with Cole continues.
>>
>>1100844

Will be a fine match, but I don't really care. I have no interest in watching Roman look strong.

>Taker vs Shane

Just curious to see what happens after. Shane will take some big bump and get a huge pop though

>Dean vs Lesnar

There better be some blood, damn it

>Three way Divas

After a month, I couldn't remember what the Divas matches at Mania the last few years were, I hope they can make me remember something from their match

>Usos vs Dudleys

I like both teams, but with a shitty build no one cares about this match. WWE treats tag teams like shit

>New Day vs League

New Day's entrance will be more interesting than the match

>Kalisto vs Ryback

Boring, no interest at all

>IC Ladder match

Just another Mania ladder match that we've seen before.

> 4 vs 4 Divas match

Does anyone care about this?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (168 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
168 KB, 1920x1080
-The Undertaker vs. Triple H in a No Holds Barred match.

-The Miz vs. John Cena for the WWE Championship.

-Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio for the World Hvt. Championship.

-Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole (w/Jack Swagger) with Steve Austin as the special referee.

-Randy Orton vs. C.M. Punk.

-Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes.

-John Morrison, Trish Stratus, and Snooki vs. Dolph Ziggler and LayCool.

-Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan for the United States Championship.

- Big Show, Kane, Santino Marella and Kofi Kingston vs. The Corre

There's a worse Mania
>>
>>1104358
>Hating the big guy and future GOAT

Lmaoing at your life desu
>>
File: SETHRAWLINS.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
SETHRAWLINS.webm
3 MB, 800x450
SAVE_US.SETH
>>
>>1104412
> Ryback
> future

At this rate he doesn't even really have a present
>>
File: 1456182100817.gif (1 MB, 331x245) Image search: [Google]
1456182100817.gif
1 MB, 331x245
Literally nobody wants to see this. Not a single person, regardless of who they like. The only reason to even watch this is too see how hard the fans shit on the ending, because regardless of the winner, I have a feeling the ring is going to get filled with trash. They underestimate how hateful a stadium full of smarks can get.

Old faggot who can barely wrestle anymore and ANOTHER old faggot who doesn't even wrestle. Without his streak, UT is just pathetic to watch nowadays, take your nostalgia goggles off and just let the man retire without dying in the fucking ring.

This will probably be great. Dean works best (or should I say, ONLY works) when doing crazy spots and fighting rough. Lesnar is the perfect guy to do that with. If they both work stiff, this will be great. If not, it'll be meh.

Couldn't possibly care less about this feud. Pathetic. Match might be decent, otherwise, piss break.

Wrestlemania is four hours, right? I guess we need a shit break too. This match should do nicely. Whoever put this on the card should be shot.

I'm running out of breaks to put in here, uh... I guess New Day might do something funny? Though they're doing that less and less, it seems. Whatever.

>Kalisto vs. Ryback
Lel. Just lel. I have a feeling someone's going to get a career threatening injury in this match. Smart money's on Kalisto. A sadistic reason for wanting to watch, but I can only piss and shit so much during one night.

Coooould be good. Probably will be good, but nothing career-defining, as these early card matches tend to be. Unless KO wins, ending will be boring as shit.

Much more excited about NXT. Nakamura wrestling? Asuka in a real, long match? Hng.
>>
WrestleMania 11 is still the undisputed WOAT
>>
>>1104412
Ryback should have been let go years ago. He's shit in the ring, talks worse than Reigns (fucker can't even read cue cards) and along with Sheamus he's legit injured a hell of a lot of talent. And now they've turned him into Goldberg 0.2 even though he has no charisma.
>>
>>1104447
Ryback is pretty good on the mic when he's not scripted to be the blandest face in the world
>>
The only way HHH vs. Romaine will be good is if they book it as a double-turn (Roman goes full heel, Triple H goes face-ish). Then Shane wins his match after the entire active roster interferes with his match, split between whom they interfere for. This creates a brand split.

>Face Shane on Raw
>Heel Steph on SD!
>Neutral Hunter on NXT
>>
>>1104464
>brand split
>limiting creative possibilities because why not
Stupid Ruthless Aggression babby
>>
>>1104466
>I don't know how to tell a story
>Everybody should wrestle everybody twice a week because reasons

Most of the problems with the split have only gotten worse after it ended.
>>
>>1100844
The last 3 on that list are SmackDown tier
Also where's the Wyatt family?
>>
>>1104470
So instead of wanting them to book well, you would rather a shitty gimmick which forces them to but has other issues.
>>
>>1104530

Please have sex
>>
File: 1zlJ5MD.jpg (75 KB, 640x907) Image search: [Google]
1zlJ5MD.jpg
75 KB, 640x907
>>1104530
>>
>>1104424
>Triple H and Undertaker matches will be shit
>Deano match will be great

Nigga did you even watch roadblock? Dean doesn't even do lolsocrazy fighting anymore, he just did elbow drops and clotheslines the entire match.

Stop pretending this guy is as good as he was in Shield because he clearly isn't.
>>
>>1104532

18+
>>
>>1100844
This is going to fall apart as soon as HHH runs out of steam. If any of his previous matches show anything, it's that he can't wrestle for extended time anymore. Meaning Roman will have to carry him, and everyone will hate it.
Eh. Like, Everytime Vince comes out to talk about this match, I want it less and less. I will be Royally pissed if something happens to Taker and this is the last match I ever see him in. I was expecting him to retire here, but...fuck.
Honestly hyped for this. I'm a huge Dean Ambrose fan and I really hope this ends with him beating Brock. Doubt it will happen because we need the "part time temp" to look good.
Probably one of a few matches that has a consistant story line. Really hype to see these women in the ring.
I really don't give a shit about the Usos. Like, they're just lame to me. They're a good tag team but I just don't give a shit. Heel Dudleys have been cool. I hope they resolve this so everyone can move on.
The League is a fucking joke. They don't deserve tag titles. They should be much more dominate than they are, yet they just suck. This is a shit match, but only second to...
>Kalisto vs. Ryback
...this fucking waste of a card spot. Seriously?! Fucking Ryback? He sucks. This whole match is just going to sizzle and burn. If Ryback injures Kalisto, I'll be so pissed.
This should have been a 1v1, match. It's becoming increasingly annoying that the IC title keeps being treated as a multi-man title opportunity. It should have just been Owens v. Zayn. I don't hate any of the other performs except Sin Cara, so I know we'll get good spots. Should be fun. I want Zack Ryder to win this but...I doubt it.
>>
>>1104536
This is going to fall apart as soon as HHH runs out of steam. If any of his previous matches show anything, it's that he can't wrestle for extended time anymore. Meaning Roman will have to carry him, and everyone will hate it.
Eh. Like, Everytime Vince comes out to talk about this match, I want it less and less. I will be Royally pissed if something happens to Taker and this is the last match I ever see him in. I was expecting him to retire here, but...fuck.
Honestly hyped for this. I'm a huge Dean Ambrose fan and I really hope this ends with him beating Brock. Doubt it will happen because we need the "part time temp" to look good.
Probably one of a few matches that has a consistant story line. Really hype to see these women in the ring.
I really don't give a shit about the Usos. Like, they're just lame to me. They're a good tag team but I just don't give a shit. Heel Dudleys have been cool. I hope they resolve this so everyone can move on.
The League is a fucking joke. They don't deserve tag titles. They should be much more dominate than they are, yet they just suck. This is a shit match, but only second to...
>Kalisto vs. Ryback
...this fucking waste of a card spot. Seriously?! Fucking Ryback? He sucks. This whole match is just going to sizzle and burn. If Ryback injures Kalisto, I'll be so pissed.
This should have been a 1v1, match. It's becoming increasingly annoying that the IC title keeps being treated as a multi-man title opportunity. It should have just been Owens v. Zayn. I don't hate any of the other performs except Sin Cara, so I know we'll get good spots. Should be fun. I want Zack Ryder to win this but...I doubt it.
>>
>>1104536
>Kalisto vs. Ryback
This should have been a 1v1, match. It's becoming increasingly annoying that the IC title keeps being treated as a multi-man title opportunity. It should have just been Owens v. Zayn. I don't hate any of the other performs except Sin Cara, so I know we'll get good spots. Should be fun. I want Zack Ryder to win this but...I doubt it.thank
>>
>>1104536
>>1104542
>>1104544
why did this post 3 times?
>>
>>1103075
>>1102271

>huge creative staff
>vince and pat are older old men now
>masterminds like Russo, Cornette, Heyman, etc. are no longer part of creative process
>Vince is more micromanaging than ever

does not compute. the fact that the staff is bigger, with fewer "hubs" to control them, doesn't lead to micromanaging
>>
>>1103373

>not even mentioning the Divas three-way which will be the match of the night

AJ vs Jericho will be a disappointment because WWE won't let AJ do any good moves because someone might get an ouchie

Dean vs Brock will be Bork suplexing him, followed by Deanetty hitting him with stuff, followed by more suplexes.... repeat until crowd is done

shane vs taker will be most entertaining. Divas will be best match
>>
File: Fedora Tip.gif (3 MB, 380x200) Image search: [Google]
Fedora Tip.gif
3 MB, 380x200
>>1105773
>Divas match
>match of the night
>>
File: legit boss.gif (2 MB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
legit boss.gif
2 MB, 371x209
>>1105783

step 1: get WWE network
>get your free trial today, including Wrestlemania for free!!!1!

step 2: watch NXT matches like fatal 4way of the four horsewomen, or Becky-Sasha ironwoman match

step 3: be less of a gay retard
>>
>>1105789
Indeed, I have watched these matches. Here is my response:

>>1105783
>>
>>1105796

>NXT
>future important wrestlers
>has provided current superstars (Rollins, KO, Dean, Zayn, Balor, Neville, Reigns - in that order of greatness)
>four horsewomen are the hottest thing there
>first women to ever main event a "PPV" so to speak
>first women to ever do an ironman match
>first women in a long, long time to be given a serious, legit match at Wrestlemania

Bayley isn't in the major league yet, but hopefully she debuts either at WM or RAM
>>
Should be bearable.
"Sit through 20 minutes waiting for a coast-to-coast" the match
I'm afraid this'll be too gimmicky. Hopefully Dean doesn't bust out the chainsaw, but I just know he will.
>Divas
Should be decent.
Personally, the least appealing match on the card. Won't care who wins, won't care what happens to either team after the fact.
>New Day vs League of Nations
Newdaywins
>Kalisto vs. Ryback
Filler
>7 man IC title match
Should be bearable.
>>
this honestly should be one match.

but if New Day is going to face one team why isn't it the Wyatts, their absence on the card makes it painfully obvious they're going to run in on either the Ambrose or Undertaker matches.
>>
>>1100844

This poster is so awful. The only thing more awful than that is that this is Roman's 2nd main event in 3 years, and HHH's 7th of all time.
>>
>>1100844
No, there's no way this will be worse than several shows from the 90s, WM 4, WM 2, etc.
>>
>>1102324

The fact that smarks like Finn Balor but hate Roman Reigns is testament enough that they're completely biased when judging wrestler abilities.
>>
Meh, I'm not really interested in this at all. Not a very good storyline, honestly I just want it resolved at this point.
I'm interested in seeing Shane take a ridiculous bump, and some possible run-ins. This match definitely has my curiousity.
MOTN, should be a doozy
Hopefully the go all-out like in NXT, I'm at least curious for this
Dunno why this is on the main card
I'm guessing that the New Day will have an awesome entrance, and I wanna know the big tease the observer keeps talking about (The Rock?), but this is a pretty weak match
>Kalisto vs. Ryback
Dunno why this is on the main card
People might bitch about this but it should be pretty good, and if Based Ryder wins I will go to bed happy
>>
>>1104534
>Nigga did you even watch roadblock?
It's generally considered by critics and fans alike that Haitch and Dean had the best match on the entire card and that the match was a fantastic show of wrestling and psychology.
>>
>>1104536
>HHH runs out of steam
You mean Roman runs out of steam. You did watch the Roman Rumble right? Gassed after throwing out Rusev. AJ Styles entrance went extra long so Roman could catch his breath for a second. And then of course they had him walk out for a naptime while other competitors (many of whom had already been in matches earlier) were still working their asses of.

Roman is in shit condition. If Haitch goes slow, it's to protect Roman.
>>
why do people shit on shane vs taker so much?

sting and haitch pulled off a great match last year (save the finish and stupid sledgehammer spot) and their combined age is way older

they both have long histories of pulling off awesome PPV matches, plus it's hell in a cell
>>
>>1108432
yeah dean's psychology is based for a young guy
>>
File: I2KmUhq.gif (2 MB, 383x576) Image search: [Google]
I2KmUhq.gif
2 MB, 383x576
>>1104424
>Taker can barely wrestle
>Shane can't wrestle
>Nobody wants to see Haitch go over Roman in a double turn
>Is a jeans mark
>doesn't appreciate the 3 most talented female workers in the company
>Doesn't believe in based Ryder
>Much more excited about NXT
>Is a japanese dyke enthusiast
>>
>>1100844
>Triple HHH vs Roman
Should be an ok match, but the fan backlash will be big.
>Taker vs Shane
Will hopefully be entertaining, but knowing the ages of the men involved gives it trainwreck potential
>Dean vs Bork
Most likely match of the night
>Diva's title
Should be good
>Uso's vs Dudleys
On the pre-show where it belongs
>New Day vs League
Might be alright despite the League itself being a shit stable, but they should have just stuck with Y2AJ as the actually over rivals. LoN could have been ladder match and battle royal participants
>Kalisto vs Ryback
Should have been the ladder match since this feud is non-existant and lazily thrown together.
>IC ladder match
Could be a really fun match, but it should have stayed either Owens vs Zayn or at least a fatal four way with Miz and Ziggler only
>Andre Battle Royal
Will only care if they let Mark Henry win since it's his last Wrestlemania
>AJ vs Jericho
Should be good, but this feud has reached its limit and should have already been over
>5 vs 5 Diva's Match
Bathroom break if it isn't put on the pre-show
>>
>>1102067
>1. Vince loves bodybuilders. Always has, always will. The fact that he started the WBF, and pushed Lex over Hart, show's it's been a long-term issue

FUCK OFF HARTFAGS HOLY FUCK

He got the fucking title belt and ratings were lower than they ever were in history, almost close to as bad as they are today. No one cares about your cheesy, greasy haired, shit on the mic, B wrestler
>>
>>1108527
> beato getting this triggered
Wasnt you around during those days? The fans were all behind Bret, not Lex

Also
> shawn michaels
> 1.8
> literal lowest ratings of all time
>>
>>1100844
Couldn't give one fuck. The crowd reactions will shit on this and make it the best part of the match

Some decent spots but not really feeling it too much. maybe someone blades etc etc Taker wins

Lesnar does a f5 on Ambrose on a weapon end of match.

Zayn wins by kicking Owens off a ladder. They have a feud that lasts a few months..

The rest is just dog shit filler.
>>
>>1104411
>Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio for the World Hvt. Championship.

Edge"s final ever match also and Rio won the rumble but yet it was the very first match of the night

Fucking Logic..
>>
>>1108527
Buy that rope already Poochador
>>
>>1105802
>womens division has now upgraded to undercard jobber-tier wrestling instead of bitch slap/hair pulling catfights
Still nothing but a piss break and fap bait.
>>
>>1113362
Please have sex
>>
The undercard is unironically pretty good I think. They did a good job of fitting a lot of people on it without it being too ridiculous. However, there are literally no matches that are anything close to having a big time feel. Shane vs Taker at least has intrigue, but it's largely morbid curiousity.
>>
>>1104411
>tfw this WM is one of my friends favorite WM
I am questioning his mental health tbqh
>>
>>1113647
What reasons does your autistic friend give for liking that card.
>>
>>1104411
This is a bad show but you need to watch more older Manias if you think it's the worst. You don't even have to go that far back. WM16 is atrocious.
>>
>>1113659
the Edge vs Del Rio and the Cena vs Miz matches. According to him the best of both Edge and Cena.
>>
>>1113660

WM16 had the GOAT tag team ladder match. One of the best mania matches ever. Nothing on 32 will come close to that.
>>
File: 1420481817666.jpg (12 KB, 187x221) Image search: [Google]
1420481817666.jpg
12 KB, 187x221
>>1100844
>Triple H vs Roman
Here's hoping Roman gets booed out of the building and they finally turn him heel. He just generally sucks as a babyface.

>Undertaker vs Shane
Will probably be like Triple H vs Sting last year, very slow and very boring until there's some sort of shenanigans.

>Dean vs Brock
I mainly want to see what they'll do with this match in general. Dean gets all these weapons, but WWE is a PG product and doesn't show blood. What's he going to do with them? Also I'll be disappointed if there aren't shenanigans. Dean was buried enough as is by Triple H at Roadblock, he doesn't need to be buried even further by Brock.

>Mandatory Divas
I'm sure Becky will win and probably Charlotte at Payback or something. Sasha just sitting there tonight not doing anything tells me they probably don't have faith in her promo skills.

>Usos vs Dudleys
Fuck Usos. Also why are two tag teams fighting each other for fun? I don't get this match and frankly its had 0 build up. I truly forgot it was on the card.

>New Day vs League of Booty
Could care less. New Day have gotten boring imo. I just hate this booty gimmick of theirs. The unicorn thing makes no sense and the horns make me question if anyone would actually buy such a thing non-ironically.

>Kalisto vs Dumb as Fuck
Kalisto is still not over, Ryback is still not over, this match sounds awful. Was hoping Cena's tweet meant he'd save us from this match tonight, but I guess not.

>This match again
Very obvious Owens or Zayn will get it leading to that at Payback. Which I'm fine with.

>Preshow Divas 10 woman match
Did Vince seriously think Eva Marie would be cheered as a babyface? And why is Lana wrestling now? Are they that afraid Brie is going to retire?

>Jobber Royale
Hope Mark Henry wins since its in Texas. Sick of Big Slow.
>>
>>1113675
>" WWE is a PG product and doesn't show blood"

It wasn't that long ago that Triple H busted open Roman on Raw.
>>
>>1113714
Tell that to Roman "Raw is a kid's show" Reigns.
>>
>Shane McMeme vs the Undertaker
It was cool when Shane came back but whenever I see him throw those punches I just start laughing now
>>
>>1101996
Agreed
>>
>>1113675
>le turn heel
>>
>>1108459
>sting and haitch pulled off a great match last year

if you like watching old men slowly put rest holds on each other and be gassed in five minutes.

The guest appearances don't save an extremely shitty match, which it was.
>>
>>1104424
>They underestimate how hateful a stadium full of smarks can get.
Nah, smarks would cry and complain on the internet instead

All the dumb smarks who will throw trash or pelt Roman/HHH with garbage will be thrown out, banned in future events and be pressed charges
>>
>>1113800
>Nah, smarks would cry and complain on the internet instead

Roughly eight hours ago would disagree with you
>>
why does undertaker look like an ugly soccer mom
>>
>>1113800
The smarks are just going to chant "this is awesome" five minutes after the match begins despite complaining about it a year before it even happened.

That's exactly what happened last year.
>>
>>1108459
>sting and haitch pulled off a great match last year
no they didn't

it was a nostalgia spot fest
>>
>>1100849
>only wants to see half the matches
>of the biggest show of all time
>doesn't think it is shit

WWE Stockholm syndrome is real.
>>
>>1113825
>saying it's not the worst means it's not shit

Wrestlemania 15 existed.
>>
>>1113819
>>1113797
well fuck you i liked it

triple H is still a great worker imo
>>
>>1113847
yeah he is

Sting isn't though, he's a 56 year old man
>>
>>1113816
Bork and HHH are different opponents

Bork is the final boss

HHH is just a random boss fight that Roman should have dispatched a few PPVs ago
>>
>>1113826
>I-it's not th-that bad
>y-you guys are just jaded

Most definitely implies it isn't shit
>>
>>1113974
But it is shit. I'll say it outright, for you.
All I said was that it wasn't the worst. Which it isn't.
>>
>>1100844
Ambrose vs. Lesnar should be great
Shane O mac vs. Undertaker will be great, despite their age. It's just going to be crazy spot after crazy spot with a wild finish.
Ladder match for the IC title should be great with Zayn and Owens carrying
>>
>>1100844
It's probably going to be a boring match, with both endings being shit.

Should be good. Unpredictable and crowd will be cheering both sides.

Most likely going to steal the show

>Charlotte vs. Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Bank
Should actually be exciting, Sasha will probably win.

Predictable. The Dudle Boyz are probably going to put the Usos over.

The New Day deserves better, they could have debuted a tag team from NXT. The Vaudevillains would be great.

>Kalisto vs. Ryback
I don't know why they thought this was going to be a good idea. I would've prefered Kalisto vs Sin Cara. Ryback should have been on the IC titler ladder match.

It's kinda obvious that Sami Zayn is going to win. Zack, Sin Cara, Miz and Stardust are just there to fill the hole.

>Aj Styles vs Chris Jericho
Should be great. But I don't know if I want another Aj vs Jericho match.

>The Total Divas vs B.A.D and Blonde
Fuck off.

>André the Giant battle royal
Damien Sandow is probably going to be in it too, with the crowd going behind him, again. It's going to be loud if he gets eliminated.
>>
>>1113974
What the fuck is wrong with you that you can't understand superlatives? Can you put your own socks on in the morning? Are you a spastic?
>>
>>1100844

I don't think I am even going to watch.

Every single match is completely predictable.
>>
>>1114947

>Living paycheck to paycheck

dont worry this mania is free
>>
>>1114949

That is the true comedy here, I am a network subscriber.
>>
File: 1562-2-1441797404022.png (810 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1562-2-1441797404022.png
810 KB, 1280x720
>tfw no seth to save this mania
>>
>>1100844

What do you mean worst? I think most of the matches on here have the potential to be some of the most memorable. They've all got a good chance to be fantastic matches, what's the problem?
>>
>>1115118
Thank fuck. Vanilla midget.
>>
File: 1446643394987.gif (2 MB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
1446643394987.gif
2 MB, 500x272
Guys, I figured it out, how to save mania and book Roman correctly from here on out

>Shane wins HIAC match, with or without interference
>Backstage Vince is livid, cannot believe he is about to lose control of RAW
>Roman enters to a chorus of 100,000 boos
>Romans gets to the ring, Vince's music interrupts, crowd goes berserk
>Vince struts down to ringside and tells Roman that HHH is the greatest champion there ever was, his son in law, and his legacy now that Shane has gone his own way, explains that if HHH loses, he will basically have no foothold at all in his own company. Tells Roman that the crowd hates his guts, and that they don't even want to see Roman win anyway
>Offers Roman 5 million dollars to forfeit
>Roman accepts, Vince hands him a check
>Vince starts telling the crowd to go home early, that there will be no main event match
>Rock's music hits
>Roman, you are a coward, and a shame to our family name. This is Wrestlemania and you threw away a chance at it for money.
>Rock goes over, loses belt on RAW after Mania to literally anyone, from here on out Roman doesn't care about anything but money, will do tag matches for a fee, will interrupt high profile matches for a fee, will be the foothold for the authority in Shane's new regime because he is on their payroll.

tl;dr Roman needs a Machiavellian money-over-glory gimmick
>>
I would be hyped for seeing Dean vs Brock going all out, but knowing the Wyatts are going to interfere and fuck everything up, I really don't care
>>
>>1116292
Sounds okay but one thing doesn't make sense.

>Vince doesn't want Roman to beat Haitch because Haitch is his only foothold in the company
>Rock beats Haitch anyway
>for some reason Roman – the guy now out purely for himself – has the corporate sway to function as Vince's foothold in lieu of the former COO, Haitch

I'd just just had Vince anoint Roman the new COO on the spot with the small remaining time-frame he had in power before he had to relinquish Raw the following night then pay him off to win.
>>
File: 1457702404423.jpg (37 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1457702404423.jpg
37 KB, 320x213
>>1116292

You could still book him as superman, but this would open up:

>Angle where a shitty tag partner pays him to carry him to the tag titles
>Angle where Heyman pays him to sabotage Brocks future opponents
>Angle where he reunites with Shield for the merchandise royalties
>Angle where he actually has an actually relate-able storyline where he is torn between earning money and helping Dean
>>
>>1116296

I guess Shane is specifically gaining control of RAW, not necessarily getting to appoint new board members, the COO, etc, but he could presumably ban HHH and Steph from the show
>>
>>1116296
>Roman agrees to be the new COO and ally with Vince
>Vince tells Haitch to trust him and that its best for business, and that he'll make it up to him
>Haitch pedigrees the shit out of everyone and goes over
>yfw Haitch's ego turned him babyface
>>
-1/10 worse of all time. Not worth pirating it either, have better things to do.
>>
>>1100921
The divas shit is the least important you geek. Since when did smarks become liberal c u c k s ??
>>
>>1101121
9 had more stars, the only stars here is just bork, grampa undertaker and old faggot trips.
>>
So are the Wyatt's not even doing anything?? Hahahahahah
>>
>>1116338
They'll interfere in something no doubt.
>>
>>1116338
They're going to win the Jobber Battle Royal.
>>
>>1116338
If only

They'll interfere in Dean vs Brock
>>
>>1100844
It's no 'mania IX, but it's no Dome show either. What are the fed thinking? Steen and Generico have earned that main event.
>>
>>1104425
THIS
Anyone who says otherwise needs to go back and watch the build for this Mania and the event itself.
>>
Not the worst, but I'm beginning to suspect when they've got a below average card they sabotage the build so the actual shows exceeds expectations.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4VGstYHRiQ
Listen to this man. Basically how i feel. This wrestlemania is dog shit, no passion at all. None of these jobbers/hated wrestlers deserve to be on it. I'm just watching it on some random stream just to hear the autistic fans boo the shit out of the entire show.
>>
>>1116388
Cringe thread? I lasted a minute before tapping out.
>>
>>1100844
I rather watch transformers movies/10
That's how bad it is.
>>
The most boring for sure. It's 2016 and we have triple nose as champ, undertaker vs shane, and brock vs some jobber who will get f5 to hell with same boring moves! Fuck this.
>>
>Fuck Triple H and Roman
>YAWN, hope undertaker dies and shane breaks his back
>Crazy jobber vs Brock, lame
>Piss Break, I just love Becky for her looks
>Why
>New Gay vs League of Fags, this is worse than divas match
>Ryback should bury that shitskin manlet
>???What the fuck is this
-20/10
>>
>>1116388
>"Roman vs Triple H can't main event Mania"

I agree with >>1116390 Pure Cringe. He's sounds like an anti-fan. Just a guy that refuses to have fun and doesn't care about anything other than bitching and sounding smart.
>>
>>1116409
You need to stop living paycheck to paycheck, anon
>>
>>1116388
>>1116390
>>1116417

>"I'm done talking about it"
>Another half hour of bitching about it

Doesn't even talk about the announcers having to do the whole show without a table

>Don't get excited
>There's nothing about it that can make me care
>I'm going to watch the ppv anyway and complain about it immediately afterward
>>
>>1116390

Made it six and a half. That's the new time to beat.
Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.