[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If David or Megan Benoit were ever in the WWE, would the company
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: BenoitInTheRing.jpg (49 KB, 258x421) Image search: [Google]
BenoitInTheRing.jpg
49 KB, 258x421
If David or Megan Benoit were ever in the WWE, would the company actually use their last names?
>>
"no"
>>
Good question, OP. No idea.
>>
they would tell them to get the fuck out
>>
>>1100475
they would never hire them
>>
>>1100609
I doubt they would ever want to be involved with the industry that killed their father in the first place.
>>
>>1100475
OH GEE I WONDER
>>
File: david benoit and cooldad.jpg (93 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
david benoit and cooldad.jpg
93 KB, 612x612
>>1100731
his son still idolizes him and wants to be a wrestler
>>
>>1100733
Didn't his son tap out to crippler crossface in 2007?
>>
>>1100475
They would do the same thing they're doing to Tamina.
>>
>>1100749
So they would not explicitly state any prior connection between the family and the company, but the fans would know anyway.
>>
File: hqdefault (9).jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (9).jpg
15 KB, 480x360
Fun fact: Benoit killed himself and his family because Vince was going to give him the ECW belt.
>>
>>1100974
Based benoit
He hated shitty outlaw wrestling that much
What a hero
>>
>>1100731
WWE didn't kill his father... He killed himself
*KEKS IN LE TROLL FACE
>>
>>1100475
They would hire him if he's good, but, they will change his name completely... Or they'll call him some name very different from his real name like Dean Ambrose, Roman Reings, and Seth Rollins...
>>
Doubt it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.