[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Vince hasn't buried anybody as bad as he buried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: jack-tunney.jpg (41 KB, 704x480) Image search: [Google]
jack-tunney.jpg
41 KB, 704x480
Reminder that Vince hasn't buried anybody as bad as he buried Jack Tunney.
>>
Who?
>>
>>1100171
he was the original owner of WWF. Vince bought it from him after Bret almost bankrupted the company and Diesel was champ
>>
>tfw listening to Randy Savage cream of the crop promo once in a while just to remind myself that he was once WWF president

feels weird man
>>
>>1100181

Tunney was always a kayfabe figurehead. Vince still owned the company and Jack had little to no sway backstage.
>>
>>1100181
> the fucking delusional state of anti-Hitman shitposters
>>
>>1100181
This is next level shitposting
>>
>>1100245
Jack Tunney was the nephew of Frank Tunney who owned Queensbury Athletic Club which ran wrestling in Toronto and Southern Ontario. Whipper Watson was his big babyface and the Sheik was the big heel and also booker. When Frank died Jack took over and sold the promotion to Junior.
>>
>>1100297

Yea, he sold off Maple Leaf to VKM, but was never in any way the actual president of the WWF if that's what you're trying to argue.
>>
>>1100169
Is this what you mean by badly buried?
>>
>>1100169

They did the exact opposite of bury him though. They didn't even come to his funeral.
>>
>>1100388
>nobody >nobody >nobody >nobody >nobody >nobody >nobody >nobody >nobody >nobody >nobody >nobody >nobody >nobody >nobody >nobody >nobody >nobody >nobody >nobody >nobody >nobody >nobody >nobody >nobody >nobody >nobody >nobody >nobody >nobody >nobody >nobody >nobody

Why's that?
>>
Based Big Sexy explains it all https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0eztaLrcF0
>>
>>1101302
>Nash, I saw you in a match leading up to WM11. And the arena was empty.. You were the champ and nobody cared about your reign. Undertaker and Bret had way more presence and a memorable match. You needed Sean and Jeff Jarret to carry you in a actual matc
>>
>>1100181
Lol. An adult.mark wow
>>
How did Vince make enough money during his time as a commentator to buy the WWF?
>>
>>1100297
he wasn't as bad as stanley blackburns awa president gig, verne would constantly make the poor guy look stupid towards the end there
>>
▲ ▲ ▲
>>
>>1101441
ive always wondered this too
And how did stone cold find out?
>>
Why did tripul H attack my King he took the championship away from him wresslemania KING ROMAN kill tripul H
>>
>>1100169
NOT MY PRESIDENT!
>>
>>1100181
Can we please try to convince casual fans this is true
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>
>>1100207
the only line I remember from that promo is "cuppa coffeeeee, yea" but even that makes me fondly reminisce
>>
i'm still amazed that vince could jump up from commentator to chief owner like that!
>>
File: bigger shows funeral.gif (77 KB, 180x135) Image search: [Google]
bigger shows funeral.gif
77 KB, 180x135
>>1101284
>the exact opposite of bury him

you're thinking of the funeral for Big Show's dad
>>
>>1101441

I've always wondered how it legit happened

Did he "buy" it from his dad, like you buy your car from your parents because you'll pay them back someday

or did he take out some kind of "loan" or something?

>I wonder if, kayfabe, that's what's in Shane's "lock box" that WM is going to be about
>I wonder if we're going to have another "It was me all along!" after his storyline plays out
>>
>>1101995
Same here
Wikipedia says he went from working in a quarry to buying wwwf
>>
>>1101995
He wasn't the sole owner of the WWF when he bought it. He gave lifetime employeement and $100,000 to the other three or four co-owners.
>>
>>1101993
>bigger show

That shouldn't make me laugh as much as it does.
>>
>>1101441
He explain this shit multiples time when he was in the comentary, he was the owner of titan sport and jack owns wwf(in kayface,in the reakl time he owns wwf canada or other shit)
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.