[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hall of Fame when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Cyndi Lauper.jpg (256 KB, 983x722) Image search: [Google]
Cyndi Lauper.jpg
256 KB, 983x722
Hall of Fame when?
>>
>>1100157
Did they?
>>
>>1100158
>Did they?
Hulk Hogan and Mr. T? Who knows.
>>
Cyndi Lauper helped push WWE's popularity in the mid-80's. Her fame got WWE recognized by MTV which brought lots of attention to WrestleMania 1.

If there's any non-wrestler who deserves the WWE Hall of Fame, it's Cyndi Lauper.
>>
I think the celebrity HOF spot is stupid in general but yeah.....she should have been in as soon as they opened up that spot
>>
>>1100157
Even though the HOF is kinda meaningless, based Cyndi should be in there. She was improtant in getting WWE some mainstream exposure in the 80s. I think they'll induct her the year she dies so it gets some extra publicity.
>>
TIME AFTER TIME
>>
GIRLS
JUST
WANNA
HAVE
FUN
>>
SHE

BOP
>>
File: WWE.jpg (100 KB, 615x841) Image search: [Google]
WWE.jpg
100 KB, 615x841
>>
>>1103439
I can never admit to anyone that is one of my favorite songs, its great for workouts
>>
>>1104959
>I can never admit to anyone that is one of my favorite songs, its great for workouts
Cyndi Lauper rocks. God I miss the old days when Cyndi and Wendi Richter were going into to WrestleMania. Was so much fun. A very non-dramatic time.
>>
YOUR
TRUE
COLORS
COME
SHINING
THROUGH
>>
Cyndi Lauper being in the celeb Hall of Fame should be a matter of when, not if.

Also, sooner rather than later please.
>>
>>1103439
I love this song desu
>>
>>1100157
Snoop Dogg!!!!
>>
>>1104955
god Wendi Richter was perfect.
>>
>>1103340

>I think they'll induct her the year she dies so it gets some extra publicity.

TERRIBLE idea.

It would look like they're trying to desperately get publicity off of the death of a former celebrity. It's not like when a dead wrestler is posthumously inducted.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.