[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How could someone who has little to no training but is stronger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: ali shuffle.gif (998 KB, 300x289) Image search: [Google]
ali shuffle.gif
998 KB, 300x289
How could someone who has little to no training but is stronger take a green belt in karate? Or someone stronger than them with minimal boxing training? My friend wants some advice from me because he will probably fight these guys at different times this week and im just a boxer and i don't know how to get him a plan since i have had to train for years to get good enough to take these guys. He refuses to 2v1 these guys by the way.
>>
karate is bullshit in most cases. he has nothing to worry about
>>
>>1099968
make a pipebomb
doesnt matter how much martial arts he knows, doesn't matter how many friends he has, doesn't matter how big or expensive that gun or knife was.
Nothing beats a well placed pipebomb.
>>
>>1099968
a green belt is nothing and Krotie is nothing. and you are an underage queer
>>
>>1099972
I'm 24 and the friend is my brother faggot. Although he is pretty faggy and in highschool
>>
>How could someone who has little to no training but is stronger take a green belt in Karate?
By having superior speed, reaction time, and timing.
But the chances are your friend is fucked.

The best you can do is train him as much as you can, and hope it's enough.

>karate
Karate, generally, is Japanese Kickboxing, some styles have more grappling thrown in.
Where are they fighting?
If they're fighting in a room, our friend while holding his guard up to cover his head, could try to rush his opponent to a wall or corner, and then do a double leg or single leg; it's just ground and pound from there.
Like many, there're flaws in that strategy, so you should focus him on a crash course MMA regime.
>>
>>1099968
Why is your friend who has no training getting into a fight with an experienced Karate practitioner, as well as some other dude?
>>
>>1099981
They have been calling his girlfriend a whore and from what i know have kind of been fucking with him apparently they threw some of his shit in a toilet. I don't man fuck high school. I'm glad I don't have to deal with that shit anymore.
>>
>>1099985
>I'm glad I don't have to deal with that shit anymore.
It always seems kind of strange to hear about that stuff because I had a pretty peaceful time in high school.
>>
>>1099985
They must be the guys wearing black gis.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmuAITnbyJY
>>
>>1099991
Alright so i'm teaching him the crane kick. So what about the stronger and taller one?
>>
>>1099993
you need to tain up on shorykens
>>
File: tall_man.jpg (71 KB, 703x432) Image search: [Google]
tall_man.jpg
71 KB, 703x432
>>1099993
>So what about the stronger and taller one?
Punch him in the dick.
>>
>>1099968
KARATE HOLY FUCK I AM DIEING WTF YOU THINK KARATE IS ANYTHING A BLACK BELT IN KARATE IS BARELY EVEN DANGEROUS IMAGINE A GREEN LOL'D
>>
>>1099968
Better idea. Find a wrestler and work takedowns. Most of what they learned in boxing or karate wont come into play on the ground.

Just show him how to throw punches enough where he can get in close and double leg them.
>>
>>1099968

Just defend your brother and intimidate those guys (push them arround, "ey yo, if you fuck with my brother one more time you fuck with ME.. YOU HEAR ME?!").

It's much more effective than actually beating them up, giving them the thread that you MIGHT beat the up.

Solves the problem and makes you the hearo for your younger brother.
>>
>>1099968
just get him a good old fashioned self defense baton OP. I'm pretty sure they make collapsible ones, so he can carry it around discreetly. Sticks beat martial arts, it's like nature's pipebomb
>>
>>1099989
Ikr. High school was pretty stupid for me, nut there wasn't any of that bullshit going on when I was that age. The worse that happened was when the foolball team tossed peanuts at a freshman player.
>>
Karate usually has way laxer rules about belt passing unlike BJJ. It usually doesn't mean much and are usually awarded locally until black belt. If they go to a very serious dojo they could be doing that for 3 years. If they're in a McDojo it's probably 6 month of kata.
Tbf belts only are a good indicator in BJJ and kinda Judo
>>
>>1100151
>Solves the problem and makes you the hearo for your younger brother.

Not OP: It really doesn't.

If he does this then the two shit stains are just going to catch his bro when he's not around and probably actually fuck him up instead of whatever they are going to do now.

If his brother does it they may or may not leave him alone.

>>1100346

It really depends.

It happens more often to kids who don't fit in. It happened to me until I started wrestling and lost a lot of weight.
>>
>>1100151
>"ey yo, if you fuck with my brother one more time you fuck with ME.. YOU HEAR ME?!").
That's kekworthy.

>>1099968
Do this instead:
1. go on /b/
2. find some gore
3. print out some gore
4. find out where they live
5. take pictures of their homes
6. take pictures of them, or have someone do it for you
7. print out gore and pictures
8. formulate text, something like "You've been unkind to others, and your character is poor; if you continue on such a foul path, your life will not be pleasant. I know who you are, I know where you go to school, and I know where you live."
9. put all that in an envelope
10. have your brother pay off some thug degrease junkie to put it in their lockers, no questions asked
>>
>>1100453
>It happens more often to kids who don't fit in.
Which is also why it seems kind of weird. I was a chess playing, anime watching, martial arts practicing, meditating, musical instrument playing, quirky, socially awkward, nerdy, geeky kid; I was also insecure about how I looked because I was fat when was younger. I lost a lot of weight in middle school and early high school, and was skinny fat during high school, but I still thought I was generally not attractive.
But I got along with various kinds of people, had varies kinds of friends, and I wasn't bullied. I also messed around with some girls, and had multiple girls interested in me but I didn't recognize that at the time.
I also had a bit of a love triangle going on in middle school, I should've chose the other girl, I should've chose her by a long shot. I had more in common with her, we shared more interests, but the one I chose as just more physically attractive, which doesn't mean shit now. We broke up in high school.
>>
>>1099968
Overwhelm them. That's about the best way for an untrained person to beat an experienced martial artist. Just bullrush them.

Essentially get lucky.
>>
>>1100960
>>1100960
I went to high school in 2001 in one of the worst high schools in my county. So that might account for part of it.

I've noticed kids just aren't as terribly shitty to each other as much now (my girlfriend is a teacher, best friend has a middle school aged son).
>>
>>1100960
In retrospect I was a weirdo in highschool, too. I was probably bullied, but I was so oblivious that I didn't give a shit. It literally had no effect on me.

I guess i had a bully in junior high, but didn't think about it that was back then. I just thought the guy was an asshole. One day after school I just asked him point blank why he hated me. He stood there in stunned silience as if he suddenly realized he was a shithead. Never had a problem with him after that.
>>
>>1101275
>I was probably bullied, but I was so oblivious that I didn't give a shit. It literally had no effect on me.
I have a pretty outstanding memory, I remember it pretty clearly, and I'm pretty certain I wasn't bullied. Also, despite being socially awkward, I wasn't socially ignorant when it came to things like that.

>high school bully
>no epic fight
Oh well, maybe next time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isfn4OxCPQs
>>
>>1101038
As a former karate student, this.

A lot of defensive karate (much like a lot of martial arts, I assume) deals with strikes that are as debilitating as possible to the aggressor, ie, kicks to the knee/groin/inner thigh, strikes to the neck and throat, and how to avoid such strikes yourself.

None of that prepares you for when someone 30 lbs heavier than you throws down a double-leg takedown and starts wailing on your face.
>>
>>1101282
>>high school bully
>>no epic fight

That's the vast majority of experiences with it though.

It's not like in the movies where you get in a scrap and both become best friends and you learn a lesson.

Either you confront them about it and they stop, you get involved in other stuff (sports, chess club etc.), or you get your 20 something brother to attack them like a retard and parents get involved because an adult attacked a minor or they come back later and actually beat the shit out of you.

And it's really not like a single person constantly tormenting you either, that's really just movie/tv/fiction short hand for the reality: it's more people doing a few shitty things once in awhile.

Like I had some older kids that tried to fuck with me for awhile when I was a freshman in high school, but as soon as they thought I was crazy enough to confront four or five kids the bullshit tapered off significantly.

But much more often it would be someone who would say or do something shitty to me and then would never do it again, and then it would be someone else who would do or say something shitty. Not just one person.

And then I got involved with sports and it stopped.
>>
>>1099968
So fucking retarded, every once in a while we get those "i'm in high school and i need to learn martial arts before tomorrow so i cant beat that guys ass" threads, and I'm starting to wonder if this is linked to the fact that we're getting more and more 12 years old posting here because of their fake fighting tv show.
>>
>>1101686
>Like I had some older kids that tried to fuck with me for awhile when I was a freshman in high school, but as soon as they thought I was crazy enough to confront four or five kids the bullshit tapered off significantly.

Kek this happened to me. The only time I ever had any issue in high school.
Some cunt tried to start shit with me completely out of nowhere by telling his pack of friends that I slapped him in PE (maximum lol), immediately confronted the bitch and without thinking I told him, in front of his friends, that I didn't do it but that I was gonna beat the shit out of him so he'd know for sure how it feels like.
Cue the pack of monkeys being outraged and screaming in the wind, and the bitch who tried to start shit with me just left angrily.

Lesson of the day: high school ain't shit and teenagers are retarded little shits
>>
>>1099968
>green belt lmao
>>
>>1099968
Double leg, ground and pound.

Unless the karate guy is doing Okinawan karate, then your friend is fucked.

Basically, find out about the fighting style of the bad guys and then create a plan to exploit the weakness of this style. For example, boxers can be easily taken down.
>>
>>1100453
>It happens more often to kids who don't fit in. It happened to me until I started wrestling and lost a lot of weight.
I got bullied for most of my school time.
Then they kinda stopped in eight grade and everyone generally became decent human beings to each other, outside of a few people being occasionally assholes.

Then again, I was supposedly considered attractive by the girls. Which is nice to know when you are an adult and spent your entire high school time having heavy depressions and getting nothing done.

Fuck high school. I wish girls were as easily available now as they were then.
>>
>>1106140
>peaking in high school
How pathetic. Why don't you just kill yourself?
>>
>>1106161
>peaking as a depressed wreck
I'm actually not sure if my life now is better than it was back then.

On the one hand, I don't want to die anymore.
On the other hand, I have nothing to live for by now.
>>
>>1100960
...Are you me?
>>
File: results.jpg (66 KB, 695x253) Image search: [Google]
results.jpg
66 KB, 695x253
>>1099968
What are the results?
>>
>>1099968
Do the right thing and alert the authorities. Or hold an intervention and try to mediate things out.
>>
>>1099968
Just fight against him
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.