[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did they?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1427478756870.gif (2 MB, 300x218) Image search: [Google]
1427478756870.gif
2 MB, 300x218
Did they?
>>
YOU
>>
JUST
>>
CHANCE
>>
THAT'S WHAT YOU GOT
>>
We need to come up with the most jewish wrestler imaginable

>Goldsteinbergstien
>dressed to a T like a sterotypical jew
>Paul Heyman comes out with him dressed like King Kai but is called King Kike
>everytime he get another wrestler in the corner and starts punching him the crowd chants OY and VEY
>Steiner Recliner just renamed to the Steinberg reclineberg
>one finisher is named remember the 6 million
>if that doesn't work has a 2nd finisher named remember the 6 billon
>when he wins a match he charges the refs money to raise his hand
>>
>>1099559
>>one finisher is named remember the 6 million

It has to be a sleeper hold.
>>
>>1099563
I like it
>>
>>1099559
>>1099563
>>1099571

He should use Shelton Benjamin's finisher, the paydirt.
Except it should be called the "Pay me", and whilst doing it he takes a dollar out of the opposing wrestler's trunks.
>>
>>1099577
>Goldsteinbergstien wins the title at Wrestlemania
>money rains down from the rafters
>Goldsteinbergstien hands the title to King Kike who hands it to the ref to hold as they run around trying to grab all the money they can even snatching it out of fans hands
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.