[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scott Steiner + CM Punk = True
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: CM-Punk-Net-Worth.jpg (49 KB, 412x267) Image search: [Google]
CM-Punk-Net-Worth.jpg
49 KB, 412x267
Breaking News!
Scott Steiner endorses CM Punk in new interview!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L98BoASKEks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFexipQ08Do
>>
>>1098490
He is a fan of vanilla midgets, how disapointing
>>
>>1098494
he recognizes talent

rey and CM Punk were huge

you won't see him endorsing guys like Finn and Zayn (actual vanilla midgets)
>>
>>1098508
Cm punk is the shitters. Balor is way more entertaining wrestling wise
>>
>>1098490
Anti-smarks BTFO
>>
Adam looks scared
>>
>>1098525
He should be. Scott doesnt like queers
>>
>>1098529
>"doesn't like queers"
>dresses like a huge homo
>gimmick is being a huge homo
Bitch please.
>>
>>1098490
He simply said that Punk was a draw, which he was. CM Punk sold the second highest amount of merchandise behind John Cena for a few years.
>>
File: beeeg.jpg (107 KB, 1284x722) Image search: [Google]
beeeg.jpg
107 KB, 1284x722
>>1098536
And that's an endorsement.
>>
>>1098538
A draw is a draw, you don't have to like someone to see that.

I never got the Daniel Bryan hype, but the guy was still a great draw, and in the end that's what you need most to make it. Get people in that seat, and get them hyped up.
>>
>>1098529
Steiner has been a vocal supporter of gays in wrestling for years
>>
>>1098490

Is Blam Pied 6'7'', or is he standing on something?
>>
BIG BAD BOOTY DADDY
>>
>>1098494

>likes vanilla midgets
>hates Trump

He's just stacking it up at this point. Even Hogan is appearing to be more based than him.
>>
>>1098490
based
>>
File: tips nosedora.gif (1 MB, 292x278) Image search: [Google]
tips nosedora.gif
1 MB, 292x278
>>1098513
>>
File: tip.jpg (38 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
38 KB, 479x720
>>1098586
>>
>>1098490
>some little midget trying to tell people how to be cool give me a fucking break!
based big poppa pump.
>>
>>1098577
Scott Steiner isn't called Big Poppa "Pumps" because of his physique, you know.
>>
File: tip.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
tip.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>1098513
>>
>>1098490
>Whatculture marketers
>>
>>1098490
When's the part he talks about Punk
don't want to sit thru this jackass
>>
Steiner is just mad because all that steriod abused fucked him over in the wwe.
>>
>>1099251
Nah he had severe nerve damage in his feet he shouldn't have been signed

Don't these guys go through physicals? He had no business being in the ring during his wwe run
>>
>>1099238
If you don't have twenty minutes to spare then just take my word for it. Scott literally wants to tongue Punk's asshole and can't believe WWE got rid of such a talented, money-making guy. He also makes Adam (interviewer) admit that the Wrestlemania is complete horse shit.
>>
Based
>>
File: big-show.jpg (23 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
big-show.jpg
23 KB, 642x361
>Talking about someone who quit wwe and hasn't worked with the company for over two years now.

I can't imagine how fucking sad your life has to be that you get some sense of enjoyment from shitposting about something that's so far from relevant that if it were food it would fucking kill you in an hour.
>>
this
>>
>>1098513

But cutting a promo is the most important part of wrestling, and Balor couldn't cut a decent promo to save his life.
>>
>>1108012
>cutting a promo is the most important part of wrestling,

fucking wwe babbies
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.