[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now is the perfect time to bring him back. Westlemania is right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Muhammad_Hassan_3.jpg (78 KB, 650x502) Image search: [Google]
Muhammad_Hassan_3.jpg
78 KB, 650x502
Now is the perfect time to bring him back. Westlemania is right around the corner.
>>
>>1097315
Davari too
>>
>>1097315
>isn't getting booed as much because Americans have become .03% nicer to Muslims over the past decade.
>joins ISIS for cheap heat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAq8d9NDsT0
>>
>>1097315
Imagine an actual ISIS gimmick? Shit would be cash
>>
>>1097315
>Hello WWE universe! I just flew in from Brussels!
I would lose my shit
>>
>We will never see heels that genuinely try to offend the audience again
>>
>USA Network

Not happening
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 766x960
Post YFW "Alien-Alien-Alien-Alien" comes out to help Shane retire the Undertaker
>MFW
>>
>>1097350
>anyone take the metro here tonight?
>good, goood
>>
>>1097350
>>1097453
I honestly just spit some Gatorade out a little, well done.
>>
>>1097315
I wish, our world is to pussy for that.
>>
>>1097315
/asp/ie here. From what I've heard of this guy from you /wwe/ fags, he sounds like a pretty entertaining character. Where do I go to watch him? Like, what specific matches and shit, and is it on YouTube?
>>
>>1098418
he was pretty based got nuclear heat, was solid in the ring and could cut promos

Not too many of his matches are on youtube because the wwe doesn't like to acknowledge he existed too much but his match vs HBK was quite good if its on there
>>
>>1098454
He wasn't solid in the ring, but there's been worse guys with worse character work pushed harder.

His main appeal was the entrance meme
>>
>>1097449
Considering Hassan is the only of Taker's opponents I've seen him figuratively murder, that's some poetic justice right there.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.