[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Road to Wrestlemania Ratings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 1446923822212.gif (2 MB, 199x182) Image search: [Google]
1446923822212.gif
2 MB, 199x182
> Monday's episode of WWE RAW, featuring Dean Ambrose vs. Braun Strowman in the main event, drew 3.399 million viewers. This is down from last week's 3.457 million viewers for a show loaded with many top WrestleMania 32 stars.

> For this week's show, the first hour drew 3.466 million viewers, the second hour drew 3.416 million viewers and the final hour drew 3.317 million viewers.

> For last week's show, the first hour drew 3.471 million viewers, the second hour drew 3.392 million viewers and the final hour drew 3.510 million viewers, breaking the usual third hour drop.
>>
>>1097312
Ratings usually climb during "the road to Wrestlemania", but they have been dropping steadily since Fastlane at the least.

If you think this is bad, come back in the Autumn and winter period when WWE has no major PPVs. Last year at that time of year they got their lowest ratings in almost 20 years.
>>
Ah the usual deanetty main eventing raw low fucking ratings. Kek

>dean is over

Literally every time deanetty main events the ratings drop huge. Dean vs bray main event from like 4 months agos ratings still make.me.laugh.
>>
Good. I hope ratings keep tanking until they're forced to bring the attitude era back.

THUMBS UP IF YOU AGREE
>>
>>1097355
>Seth "RECORD LOW ratings" Mark

kek, your opinion is discarded
>>
>>1097312
>Dean and Big Shitman drew only 100k less than a Taker, Shane, and Vince segment
State of post streak Taker
>>
>>1097355
No one on the roster is over. Dean and AJ Styles, the two who every Reddit internet baby claim are over, don't get big pops at all.
>>
This Dean experiment is obviously a bomb, remember when Roman was champ and was shoring up the losses bit by bit?

Not even Seth drew low ratings like this and he's booked far worse than Roman and Dean.
>>
>>1097442
>>1097442
>Not even Seth drew low ratings like this

Obvious Sethfag is obvious

Seth drew the lowest ratings since HBK 20 years ago

Nice try though
>>
>>1097442
Seth once drew a 2.4 I believe
>>
>>1097312

Based Deanetty killing ratings again
>>
>dean
>not that shit show Strowman killing ratings
:^)
>>
>pinning ratings on any single talent
>not the dumbfuck who decided a show about sweaty grappling faggots needed to be three fucking hours long
>>
Show peaked early with the KO/Styles match and was a complete clusterfuck after that.
>>
File: 1286151983187.jpg (46 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1286151983187.jpg
46 KB, 600x450
>>1097312
Is it still the highest rated weekly TV show on cable?
>>
>>1097355
Kys

>>1097543
Kys

>>1097546
This
>>
>>1097355
>work to make a guy not interesting to fans
>fans not interested in a guy

Wow, neat.
>>
>dean killing another raw rating when maineventing
its a trend.
>>
>>1097694

Kys
>>
>>1097560
lol are you posting from 1999?
>>
File: kek.png (1 MB, 1252x740) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
1 MB, 1252x740
>two 10+ minute segments
>didn't even reach a million views
>meanwhile people tune in to Roman despite him having less screentime
>>
>>1097826
Based Beeg Kane and Roman
>>
>>1097355
It's fucking Brawn Strowman, nobody wants to see that big faggot in a match especially since he's proven he's incapable of having a decent to good match yet.
>>
>Smarks say Dean should be the face of the company, not Roman
>The past month or so he has been the focus of the main event and the ratings are even lower

Wew
>>
>>1097312
I agree Dean is not over neither is Roman we all know bray and hhh should be headlining
>>
>>1098314
Citation needed faggot
>>
>Seth drew lowest ratings
>Lowest rating in 20 years hit during a Roman centered RAW months after Seth's injury

Why do people even bother memeing
>>
>>1098347
>Using the Road to Wrestlemania argument

It's not even on a Monday faggot, the OFFICIAL lowest Raw ratings since HBK were Seth, get over it
>>
>>1097560
Nope, dropped to 2nd last night.
>>
>>1098369

>Dec 8, 2015 - This week's show set a new record-low rating for WWE Raw since the show moved permanently to three hours. The previous low was the 11/23/15 edition of Raw, which finished with a 2.16 rating. This week's show is also the lowest rated episode of Raw since September of 1997.

Oh, look. A Roman centered episode was the lowest in 18 years after another Roman centered episode two weeks before.
>>
>Blaming the world champ / main-event for ratings drop
When will this meme end?
>>
I think we all agree that what Raw needs is more Fandango.
>>
>>1098385
The blame goes on the writing team and the most singularly focused wrassler more than anywhere else
It's not any particular segment, but where the arching emphasis is place and, of course, the boobs who piece the show together.
>>
>>1098385
desu most of the blame should rest with creative. When they just refuse to put effort into booking RAW, ppv's or talent in general, fans aren't going to want to watch. No shit the ratings are low when raw is 80% nothing and the other 20 is a mix of watchable segments and Roman being force fed.

The writers have been phoning it in for almost 2 years now and it shows.
>>
>>1097368 the era doesn't mean shit, it's the stars that were good. Nowadays everyone comes though WWE so WWE can book them however they want.
>>
>>1097368
Will never happen because of muh million dollar pg action figures
>>
>Dean is in the ME
>low-ratings aren't due to him, according to marks

If a wrestler is over enough, he'll bring in ratings, not make them go away, no matter who he's facing.
>>
>>1098453
I don't get why people think the Main Event segment is the one indicative of who brings in ratings or not.
>judging the one segment that historical evidence clearly displays people are the least likely to watch because nobody wants to sit through three fucking hours of a shit-show

Surely you should judge the opening segment?
People expect to see the headline acts open up the show, so that would be the best gauge of how well those headline acts are received.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.