[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to learn how to fist-fight well. Not how to kick, or how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 506393-mother_brain_standing.jpg (31 KB, 528x700) Image search: [Google]
506393-mother_brain_standing.jpg
31 KB, 528x700
I want to learn how to fist-fight well. Not how to kick, or how to grapple, or how to attack the groin, I just want to learn how to throw a good punch if I get into a fight. I asked my brother what kind of class I should take, and he said Muay Thai.
What would /asp/ suggest?
>>
>>1096882
Yea Muay Thai. Boxing or Karate are good too. Whatever's in your area really.

You don't want to attack the groin.
>>
>>1096882
>want to learn how to fist-fight well. Not how to kick, or how to grapple, or how to attack the groin, I just want to learn how to throw a good punch if I get into a fight.
If only there was a style that revolved around punches.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxing
>What would /asp/ suggest?
Also reading this.
>http://mcdojo-faq.tripod.com/
Good luck
>>
If you want to learn to punch and not kick and brother said Muay Thai instead of boxing then you should tell your brother to demonstrate what a punch looks like. If he flings his leg in the air, push him off a cliff.
>>
>>1096882
>Not how to kick
>or how to grapple
>or how to attack the groin
>I just want to learn how to throw a good punch
Boxing: The Post
>>
>>1097289
It is called fighting with honour
Kicks and grappling are for faggots
>>
>>1096882

Tae Kwon Do
>>
>>1097336

Wat

Taekwondo focuses on kicks
>>
>>1097344

TKD has also amazing punches.

Unlike many other styles TKD puches only count when they really hit through. So you the petty boxing punches you develop very powerfull punches.
>>
>>1096882
>Muay Thai.
If you want to be just a puncher, the art of 8 limbs is not for you.
>>
>>1097266
>If only there was a style that revolved around punches

You mean like wing chun?????!!!?!?!!?!
>>
>>1097292
>kicking and grappling aren`t fighting honorably
If your not kicking your doing it wrong. You also have no YAMATO DAMESHII
>>
>>1097402
Fuck man, I want even thinking of that your right.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.