[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can you post some wrestling memes please? need them for research
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1455072219262.jpg (31 KB, 578x463) Image search: [Google]
1455072219262.jpg
31 KB, 578x463
can you post some wrestling memes please?

need them for research
>>
>>1096234
>tumblr
>>
Chris Benoit was called Crispen Wah but that's because back in 2005 we used to upload a lot of WWE matches onto YouTube when they started, and to evade copyright takedowns, people changed the names around so they couldn't be searched for by someone looking up Chris Benoit
>>
fuck you guys i just wanted some wrestling memes to be cool like my friends.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 376x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 376x467
oh how could i forget
>big show heel turn that everyone remembers
>shitty build up
Might as well shit on the WWE 2013-2014 season
>DUDE ZIGGLERS CASH IN THAT WENT NO WHERE BECAUSE HE TALKED SHIT AND HE CRACKED HIS NOGGIN WHILE I WROTE ARTICLES ABOUT HOW HE'S TOTALLY UNDERUTILIZED AND IS MAIN EVENT WORTHY LMAO
>raw the night after that started the neverending unneccessary chants trend
>DUDE IM PAUL HEYMAN AND IM TURNING ON CM PUNK WHILE HE HITS ME WITH KENDO STICKS LMAO
>DUDE TOTAL DIVAS LMAO
>DUDE AJ LEE IS A TOTAL BITCH LMAO
>DUDE THE AUTHORITY AND BLANDY BORETON
>DUDE LETS BURY SANDOW LMAO
>DUDE IT'S THE FIRST TITLE UNIFICATION EVER LMAO
>DUDE IRON CLAD LMAO
>DUDE SLAM CITY LMAO
>DUDE BOOOOOOO CM PUNK LMAO
>DUDE LETS GET THE FANS HOPES UP LMAO
>DUDE IT'S A WWE CHRISTMAS LMAO
>DUDE GANGNAM STYLE WITH CM PUNK AND FANDANGO LMAOOOOOO
>DUDE HURRICANE SANDY SHITTY TRIBUTES WITH JAWWNNN CENAA LMAAOOO
>DUDE PHINEAS AND FERB (A SHITTY CARTOON THAT AIRS ONCE EVERY BLUE MOON) LMAO
>DUDE TNA GOT GOOD AGAIN LMAO
>DUDE CHILDHOOD RUINED LMAOOOO
i realize i am going a bit nuts and going out of wwe territory but whatever
>DUDE 90s KIDS LMAO
>DUDE ANTHONY WEINER HAHAHA HIS NAME IS WEINER LMAO
>DUDE R/SQUAREDCIRCLE LMAO
>DUDE WRESTLEMANIA 30 WAS THE GOAT LMAO
>DUDE SHITTY MOVIES AND INDIE VIDEO GAMES AND ROMANCE BETWEEN SHITTY HIPSTERS IN THE VIDYA INDUSTRY, LMAO!
>DUDE 2013 and 2014 LMAO
AAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHH
>>
>>1096239
>we
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.