[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
Why?
>>
Its Injurymania brother!
>>
>>1095916
We need an all injured guy Battle Royal.
>>
>>1095916
Goddamn it
>>
>>1095916
This is what 'E gets for having a terrible writing staff. They are too dependent on stars and can't make stories compelling on their own.
>>
>>1095916
NOT THE GOAT! FUCK!
>>
This is what happens when you make your talent perform 300 days a year.

Vince couldn't give two fucks about the wrestlers. They're all spokes on the wheel and when their time is up, the wheel is gunna keep on turning.

He's using them as much as he can before their bodies self destruct. At the end of the day Vince is just a stone cols heartless businessman. He only cares about money.
>>
>>1095975
But how's he going to make money when everyone keeps getting injured?
>>
>>1095976
Why do you think he has his little fuccboi HHH constantly producing new stars at NXT?

Like I said he uses the talent as much as possible and then takes em out back and puts a bullet in their heads. Its terrible. Their needs to be a wrestlers union.
>>
>>1095982
>Their needs to be a wrestlers union.
they can have all the union they want in the indies, vince will just have the draws stay and fill out the roster with non union wrestlers.
>>
This is what happens when America turns its back on Milk
>>
>>1095982
> NXMeme
> stars

Lol
>>
>>1096071
Every single Champion going into WrestleMania outside of HHH & Kofi are NXT grads
>>
File: 1443987183518.jpg (145 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1443987183518.jpg
145 KB, 1111x597
>>1096088
> NXmeme
> producer of stars
>>
>>1095916
LOL

I'm not a fan of any of the Wyatt Family members to be honest.

Especially Braun Strowman, he's a fat lump who does 2 moves and can't talk., there is nothing impressive about him at all, and Luke Harper has the personality of a Gnat and does 2 moves, and Eric Rowan is so ugly he hides his face behind that crap Sheep mask.

And Bray Wyatt himself? He was supposed to be this new "face of fear", he's about as scary as a wet Lettuce, and has lost every feud he's been in except his feud with Daniel Bryan.
>>
>>1095970
On the internet, everything is a GOAT. And when everything is a GOAT, nothing is.
>>
>>1096113
> nothing but memes in response

Yeah that's about what I expected.
>>
File: 749.gif (868 KB, 245x187) Image search: [Google]
749.gif
868 KB, 245x187
>>1096128
> memeXT produced Kevin Owens
>>
>>1096132
He say graduate m8
>>
Who cares? They Wyatts aren't involved in Mania anyway save for Braun who has a legit shot of winning the ATG battle royale
>>
>Hey Vince
>Yeah?
>You think maybe we should, I don't know, hire some more indie guys into the main roster?
>Why in the world would I wanna' do that?
>Well, it'st just that a lot of our talent keeps getting injured, and we don't have a limitless supply of these guys
>Nonsense, we'll just bring in that Shamwow guy that all the kids on the internet love
>I...I'm pretty sure he's supposed to be working NXT Takeover the night before, won't that be a little much for the guy?
>A LITTLE MUCH!? We're the pantheon of stars! If they don't like working for their spot, they can get the hell out!
>Well, alright you're the boss.
>>
>>1096186
See>>1095982
Im not your 'm8'
>>
>>1096120
Please seek sunlight
>>
File: Ea2.jpg (308 KB, 1000x2664) Image search: [Google]
Ea2.jpg
308 KB, 1000x2664
>>1095975
>>1095982
>>1095916
Someone needs to make an edit of this with WWE.
>>
>>1096113
oh no it looks like facts are being given to me
>time to meme
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.