[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>paul, come on dude please, just give me the fucking deal.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: kurt-angle.jpg (40 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
kurt-angle.jpg
40 KB, 770x433
>paul, come on dude please, just give me the fucking deal. sign me bro please. i'll do the job, i'll job to anyone, i'll job to fucking adam rose. i just... i need the money dude, i need the FUCKING PILLS MAN! I NEED THE FUCKING PILLS HUNTER, ARE YOU HAPPY?? I FUCK.. i'm sorry, fuck, i'm sorry hunter, i mean paul, just... just please, think about it............................ *click* *beeeeeeeeeep*
>>
File: 1420156560040.jpg (5 KB, 251x162) Image search: [Google]
1420156560040.jpg
5 KB, 251x162
>>1092825
>people are spreading rumors Kurt
>but Paul...we did meet...
>you know I cant promise you a contract
>I'll work my way up, put me in NXT, I can thrive the-
>Kurt its over, tell them you didn't meet with me
>“Regarding the Kurt Angle rumors, while you never can say never in wrestling, WWE has consistently not been interested in him in ten years. Regarding the report we had of Triple H and Angle seeing each other at the Arnold Fitness Expo last week, according to those close to the situation, while both were there, the report was not the case and there was no interaction between the two.”
>>
>>1092838
>>1092825
Uh
>>
this is making me depressed because of how true it may be
>>
>>1092847
There were rumors that Kurt Angle and Triple H met at the Arnold Fitness Expo last week and he'd appear last Monday on RAW. Then he didn't and Wrestling Observer came out with the whole "people said they had no interaction whatsoever"
>>
>>1092849
Well shit
>>
I just want Kurt to manage American Alpha.
>>
>>1093916
>showing the manlet and jason jordan how to do drugs and getting them hooked on them
how about no.
>>
File: Hah2.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
Hah2.gif
2 MB, 200x150
Kurt Angle is a fucking living legend and deserves legit respect.

He won the fucking Olympics with a broken fucking neck.
>>
>Angle and American Alpha chugging milk gallons before matches

I want this.
>>
>>1094480
>fucking

Whoooaaa doggy. Stop with the language.

>Broken freakin' neck
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoM2C_Yze-8
>kurt's dead eyes and fake excitement especially at 1:10
I kind of don't want Kurt to come back to WWE. I want to remember him how he was.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.