[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that Hulk Hogan is 115 Million dollasricher. Do you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: only love nig- i mean brothers.jpg (134 KB, 500x477) Image search: [Google]
only love nig- i mean brothers.jpg
134 KB, 500x477
So now that Hulk Hogan is 115 Million dollasricher. Do you think he'll ever appear in any wrestling organization again?
>>
No. Why would he? He is going to enjoy retirement and then have all his money burned when he dies so none of his asshole kids can get their greedy hands on it.
>>
>>1092669

Hopefully no
>>
the greatest thing is he killed one of the heads of the SJW dragon by dismantling gawker. his win is 30 million dollars more than all of gawkers holdings, before even factoring in punitive damages. He's saving the internet
no more kotaku, no more deadspin, no more gizmodo, no more jezebel, the age of clickbait will soon be behind us
all we need to do now is kill polygon and buzzfeed and american culture will be saved
>>
>>1092673
>and then have all his money burned when he dies so none of his asshole kids can get their greedy hands on it.

This.

If he did though, and I'm not even a fan of pro butt sex, I would watch it if they had him wrestle a chick playing an editor for Jezebel.
>>
His kiddyfucking ex wife must be thrilled to get another payday.
>>
>>1092673
Won't pretty much all of this money go to his ex-wife?
>>
File: 1440643804125.gif (1 MB, 245x174) Image search: [Google]
1440643804125.gif
1 MB, 245x174
>>1092756
She doesn't get alimony, so she better still be enjoying that one time split and robbery she pulled on the Hulkster, because it was pennies compared to Hulk's win this week.
>>
>>1092695
the hulksters finest win
>>
Anyone have the transcript of the gawker ceo?
>>
>>1092756
no she got a a sizeable portion of the estate when they broke up, all the kids are over 18 so she already got her share if she tries she would just would be wasting money on lawyers.
>>
>>1092802
No, but he pretty much admitted to being a pedo.
>>
lel 140million now

he was awarded an extra 25 million today for damages seperate from the 115.

Gawker officially destroyed
>>
Between being old, rich, and having the racist shit haunting his life forever....I'd be shocked if he ever made another wrestling appearance...especially a WWE one
>>
>yfw gawker comes back up in a couple months
>it's now a wrestling news site, done in full kayfabe
>>
Hulk Hogan is going to get no money, retard
>>
>>1093258
Why not?
>>
>>1093318
They'll appeal it over and over and string it out. It has implications for freedom of the press also, judge was obviously a hulkamaniac mark
>>
>>1092978
He'll probably donate a load of it to some black charity to try and save face.
>>
>>1093391
In Florida you actually have to pony up the money before you can appeal.
>>
>>1093415
>give money to a black charity
>all black charities are actually run by white people pretending to be light skinned black people
>>
>harper is good at promo'ing

who the fuck would have guessed that.
>>
>>1093391
>It has implications for freedom of the press
Nope.

The press isn't free to disregard the courts, and this isn't even close to "newsworthy" that would make it protected.

If Terry was a politician running on family values, maybe.

Him fucking Clems wife and Clem going back and forth, and then eventually pleading the Fif, on whether the recording was mutual, nope.

Gawker media group will drag it out of course, but this isn't even close to some 1st Amendment damning case.
>>
>CNN marks out and makes a wrestling joke in its headline
>>
140 Million now
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.