[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OC thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1
File: this is awkward.png (537 KB, 948x534) Image search: [Google]
this is awkward.png
537 KB, 948x534
Was just watching Raw 1059, where Hymen "injured" his knee from slipping on water. When the WWE doc rolled up his leg, fans started chanting
>THIS IS AWKWARD

So I was thinking: what are your favorite unusual chants that have happened?
>Not standard chants like "YES!" or "JOHN CENA SUUUUCKS"
>one-time chants, or rarely-used chants
>>
None
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

It's a football chant but it's still great
>>
>>1091381

kek

surprising, though. wouldn't expect that from ROH. what does the H stand for again?
>>
CM Punk chants
>>
>>1091363
I love when the crowd chants the Grado theme, those that count as a chant?
>>
SUPER DRAGON
>>
I remember seeing a TNA show where they started chanting "THE ROOF'S ON FIRE" because the roof actually caught on fire and they had to stop.
>>
Probably either
>Roman's sleeping!
or the
>X sucks Y
chants the divas got one time
>>
>>1091363

>ECW One Night Stand
>2006
>chant "same old shit" at Cena
>2006
>>
COOOOOOOOOOKIE PUUUUUUSSSSSSS
>>
>>1091443

I remember everyone getting butthurt about them chanting for Brock Lesnar during a Divas match. Chanting that they suck dick is cool, but chanting for Brock Lesnar in his pseudo-home state is the worst thing ever.

Best woman-related chant though is "She's a crack whore!" at Lita after she screwed Matt.
>>
Pretty much anything at Takeover: London.

Britbongs btfo North America when it comes to chants.
>>
>>1091447
The "You suck dick!" chant at JBL was pretty funny too

>>1091473
Does singing songs count as chants?
>>
>>1091473
You got that right, the most fun I had at an event for a long time.
>>
>>1091488
>Does singing songs count as chants?
It does in England. Soccer games there are worth attending even if you don't like the game, the atmosphere is fucking bonkers.
>>
>>1091497
tfw i will never live in europe and can't attend matches
>>
When Daniel Brian retired everyone chanted "you can't wrestle" but was edited out to make it seem like everyone was chanting "yes yes yes".
>>
>>1091510
Why are you so invested in dragging down somebody popular?

I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>1091363
HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!
>>
whenever they chant 'randy savage' at steph
>>
>>1091363

On a recent episode of Lucha Underground, the fans where chanting things like "YOU ARE CREE-PEE" and "NO MEANS NO" at crazy stalker, Marty "The Moth" Martinez.

Made what was otherwise a pretty fucking stupid segment fun.

Also, England chanting "YOU SUCK CENA/BRYAN" at the Bellas was fucking gold.
>>
>>1091524
Has been chanted literally hundreds of times. Doesn't apply to this thread at all.
>>
>>1091363
There was a "Tamina" chant in the divas match at Beast in the East. I doubt we'll ever hear that again.
>>
ECW one night stand

>Cena sucks cock
>>
Every chant during that Cena RVD match
>>
>Rooty, tooty, booty
will go down as the greatest chant of all time
>>
>>1091363
America I'm sorry but your chants are shit. You really need some variety
>>
>>1091363
CENA SWALLOWS
CENA SWALLOWS
>>
>>1091533
What are they always chanting at JoMun? I know it's not "Johnny Mundo," but it's close. Something spanish? Are they calling him "Johnny Shit?"
>>
>>1092515
For I can tell its Johnny Zero
>>
>>1092534

That was my impression too.
>>
>>1091488
The JBL one was great because he turned it on them and basically called them faggots by saying there were no women there, and they were chanting about a male organ.
>>
>>1092515
They chant "Johnny Zero" at him because he got zero pinfalls in that Ironman match he had with Puma. I think. The story goes that they also chant "Johnny Puto" at him. "Puto" basically means "gay prostitute" and they edit it out and change it to "Johnny Zero".
>>
>>1091528

where did that originally come from?

I remember some dude in the front row being dressed as Randy Savage (and his friends were dressed as Hogan and something else, I think). I believe it was in the UK. I remember Rock going over to them and talking to one of them. It was circa 2012, when the Rock was back.

Not sure if that played into it, or if it was already a chant - but either way, it predates him going in the HOF
>>
>>1092453

that's what happens when you have "families" going to the shows. moms don't want their 8yo Cena-loving kids to hear "swears"

>won't somebody PLEASE think of the children!
>>
>>1095992
>this newfag doesn't know
>>
>>1095992
Rumor has it Savage boinked a 17 years old Steph back in the day and that's why he was blacklisted from the company until after he was already dead.
>>
>>1091456
Wasn't that just reusing Francine's chant from ECW
>>
>>1096034
wow, where did you find that out?

maybe at my post here?
>>1091237
>>
>>1091438
kek
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.