[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /asp/, no memes, no shitposting. I need to know your genuine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Okay /asp/, no memes, no shitposting. I need to know your genuine opinion. Objectively, who out of the current roster is most likely to be the next HBK, Rock, Hogan, Austin level superstar?

> Brock doesn't count
>Cena doesn't count

I honestly think Seth Rollins and Bray Wyatt are the best workers on the mic and in the ring. Roman's potential is going to be completely wasted for years to come and Ambrose has his moments, but seems like more of a piece of the puzzle, like a Foley.
>>
Ryback

The look? Check. The mic skills? Check. The in-ring talent? Check. Worker? Check. Already over as fuck? Fucking check.
>>
>>1086530
>bray
>good worker
i dont see it man, theres a reason why the wwe doesnt let him wrestle and had to put in a good veteran wrestler in harper back with him.
>>
>>1086530
Jason Jordan desu
>Good looks
>Amazing in ring
>Good at promos
>Not a manlet so Vince won't hate him
>Already super over with even more room to grow
>>
>>1086538
As a Ryback hater, I would fully support the big guy if he was still the bully guy.
>>
>>1086530
Sasha Banks
>>
>>1086530
Honestly? Nobody. WWE does not have the ability to get anyone that big anymore. If anything, they deliberately impede it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.