[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Other than the money, what did you enjoy most about your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: maxresdefault.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>Other than the money, what did you enjoy most about your time at WCW? #AskTheHitman
9:23 AM - 8 Mar 2016

>BH: I really didn’t enjoy anything. If I had to sum up what one thing I did like I would probably say wrestling Sting. Sting was a class guy, just a first rate guy. Great guy to work with. Great guy to talk to. Great guy to hang out with. A real friend. No ego. Never saw any ounce of ego. Just a team player all the way and I always had a lot of respect for him. He really made coming to work fun. When I look back today I just have mounds of respect for Sting. When I watch some of our matches back they were actually pretty good. Considering we had absolutely no direction. Absolutely no storyline. Nothing made any sense. He was always able to make sense of the most stupid stuff that Bischoff could come up with. I just have so much respect for the fact he was there as long was and he just was a guy… you never forget guys like Sting. He was just there every day. Showed up for work and did the best he could every night. He made a real difference to guys like me in the dressing room that almost lost hope working there.

bretcuck on suicide watch
18+
>>
>>1084907
What the fuck are you even talking about
>>
File: sting.jpg (17 KB, 215x407) Image search: [Google]
sting.jpg
17 KB, 215x407
18+
Sting is GOAT

>Bret was good in WCW
18+
>>
>>1084907
Did Sting die? Bret you only says good things about people if they are dead or dying
>>
Sure, but was he more of a class act than El Dandy?
>>
BRETKEK BTFO
>>
>>1084963
What about Hypnosis?
>>
>>1084907
Based Sting
>>
BUMP
>>
Now let's not all go blaming Seth even though it is all his fault.
>>
>>1087566
> 56 year-old man taking BuckleBombs and unprotected table spots

Stop.
>>
File: 1438053692132.webm (328 KB, 306x190) Image search: [Google]
1438053692132.webm
328 KB, 306x190
>>1087574
shut up jasethy
>>
>>1087596
> Cena not even attempting to protect himself

He deserved it
>>
>Other than the money, what did you enjoy most about your time at WCW?
>>
>>1087632
How do you do that when an indie shitter is pulling your head into his knee? Fuck out of here sethfag
>>
File: 87437584657436.jpg (2 MB, 1490x2146) Image search: [Google]
87437584657436.jpg
2 MB, 1490x2146
>>
Reminder that Stink has Spinal Stenosis, it wasn't Seth's fault at all.
>>
Why did Bret even go to WCW? He already worked with the likes of Hogan and knew there would be lots of politicking and shit. Staying with WWF would've made him a legend instead of a whiny old man.
>>
bret and sting are top lads

up there with DDP, Beeg, and Kane as the ultimate good guys
>>
What are Bret's best WCW matches?
>>
>>1090128

Care to be more specific?
>>
Bret Harts so based
>>
>>1084944
He's retired. That's wrestling dead.
>>
>>1090164

He wrestled each of those people several times in the wcw
>>
File: 1452843891144.jpg (25 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1452843891144.jpg
25 KB, 500x375
>>1087574
>>1087632
>this jasethy apologist
>>
>>1087677
>this new

Vince couldn't afford his roster and basically advised Bret to take the huge WCW money to guarantee his family an income as nobody at that point knew if WWF would last. This was back when they were on pretty damn good terms, so you can take the reasons as legit.
>>
>>1090119
vs. Goldberg
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.