[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Possibility
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (226 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
226 KB, 1920x1080
I think I know who Undertaker is really going to fight in the Hell In A Cell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEl6xcOIhbU
>>
"No"
>>
>>1082828

no, he's going to fight Shane

but there will be at least some outside interference

Personally: I'd love to see Classic Kane return and cost Taker the match, leading into one last feud

Or Big Show or someone tries to help Shane, then Classic Kane comes out to even it up

Either way, at least one person is going to interfere. Could be Foley, but he hasn't done much in the ring for years.
>Also, Shane and Foley didn't interact much in storylines
>>
>>1082828
No
>>
>>1082828

>had at least 12 concussions before he even became Mankind
>not to mention the concussions he probably suffered throughout with WWE career
>WWE wellness policy dictates Daniel Bryan can't wrestle anymore due to his numerous concussions
>saw foley at a comic convention last weekend and he got around worse than my 96 year old grandfather who is still pretty spry for being almost a century old

as much as i would see it, it would be very a very VERY slow moving match and not be worth the hype and i don't want Foley to die.
>>
>>1083070
>i don't want Foley to die

MAYH GAWD! THEY'VE KILLED HIM!

AS GOD AS MY WITNESS, HE IS BROKEN IN HAFF!

And that was almost two fucking decades ago
>>
>>1083072

this time he probably would die. and i really don't want that for him. he deserves to die peacefully surrounded by his loved ones, not crashing to the ground through a chainlink cage
>>
>>1083076

that's what I meant - when he was twenty years younger, they were legitimately worried about his life. Now, if he did that shit, his literal death would be a legitimate concern

don't mention "his loved ones" though, because that just makes me think of his ridiculously hot daughter. How the hell did he spawn such a fucking goddess?!?
>>
>>1083083

because his wife is smoking hot too.
>>
File: beyondthemat1.jpg (197 KB, 622x441) Image search: [Google]
beyondthemat1.jpg
197 KB, 622x441
>>1083087

>smoking hot

seriously? i remember seeing this image back in the day; feels like it was in a WWE magazine or something. I never thought his wife was that good looking. Maybe like 6/10; even trying to google pictures of her, she's maybe like 7/10. Combined with Mick's like 4 (idk how to rate men), how do they produce a solid 9?
>his 3 + her 6 = 9? no
>>
File: B21sODdIgAE_eaX.jpg (43 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
B21sODdIgAE_eaX.jpg
43 KB, 600x800
>>1083092

jesus fucking christ
>>
>>1083092
Mrs. Foley was a model, bud.
>>
>>1083100
>Mrs. Foley was a model

seriously? I know dubs don't lie, but I didn't see any model-eque pictures when I googled her
>>
>>1082828

LOL. You're kidding right? Foley will NEVER lace his boots up again. Full stop. He in no way has one more match in him.
>>
>>1083145

>the cancer ruining /asp/
>>
>>1083146

your dumb ass is the cancer. I'm not even that guy, but all the
>your opinion is stupid
comments are just a fucking waste of space.
>18+ kys fedora.jpg

the fact that faggots like you post pointless hurr-durr comments ruins a board. even if you disagree with someone, give a cogent response that brings up a point they didn't think of, or an opinion of your own on the subject. don't just say "hurr durr ur wrong" and act like you're not just some worthless piece of shit
>>
File: YoMicfoleyPic.jpg (19 KB, 220x380) Image search: [Google]
YoMicfoleyPic.jpg
19 KB, 220x380
>>1083083
His wife is hot and Mick was actually an attractive fellow before he went into the wrestling business
>>
>>1083223

>curly haired christian bale
>>
>>1083194

Nice blog
>>
This is much more likely to happen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4bJcrP35-k
>>
>>1083194

If you spent as much time finding a job as you did typing this you wouldn't have to live paycheck to paycheck
>>
>>1083279
Cringing hard
>>
>>1083194

18+, kys with fire, but please have sex first. No one should die a virgin.
>>
File: 1457920589257.jpg (18 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
1457920589257.jpg
18 KB, 392x500
>>1083279
>>1083293

wrong board, m8. you're looking for /b/
>>
>>1083095
Genetics work in strange ways indeed.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.