[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You're right Sami, you deserve a top-tier opponent at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2
File: SHINSUKE_NAKAMURA.jpg (178 KB, 642x362) Image search: [Google]
SHINSUKE_NAKAMURA.jpg
178 KB, 642x362
>You're right Sami, you deserve a top-tier opponent at Takeover Dallas.
>In fact, you deserve to face the "Best in the World"
>and the best in the world, your opponent, is this man
>regal walks away
>static fills the titantron for 8 seconds

>eenyxtiuh....uhsamuzeenuh.....uhdellas...

Fuck them. This was dirty. They know what they did.
>>
>habushamallu.....automimaximusiiss.....oracaionseisisemico
>>
did you really want to see cm punk rather than the literal GOAT
>>
>>1082738
>than the literal GOAT
seth is still injured man, and he would come back to NXT.
>>
>>1082741
To bury all those NXT plebs yea.
>>
>>1082701

>Another indie SHITTER who will fade into obscurity once he's on the main roster and made to wrestle Miz and Stardust every week in a 4 minute match with 2 commercials squeezed in between.
>>
is sasuke uchiha coming to the main roster after takeover?
>>
>>1082748
no hes staying in NXT for a while until hes actually used to the WWE style and can cut a consistent promo on englush.
>>
>>1082750
The tape is about 1 month early. I'm sure he's used it to now
>>
>>1082748
Of course not. JBL has trouble saying Michael, can you imagine him getting his mouth around Shinsuke Nakamura?
>>
cant wait for miz vs nakamura on smackdown
>>
>>1082762

SHINGE NAGAMURA HAHAHAHA I LOVE IT
>>
>>1082762
SHINSGAY NAGAMERRA JUST HIT A BOMBEY MAGGLE! BALLGAME
>>
>>1082762
holy shit.

Now i want him here. fucking jbl is funny as fuck

>YOU STILL GOT IT
>YOU STILL GOT IT
>YOU STILL GOT IT
>YOU STILL GOT IT
>YOU STILL GOT IT
>>
>>1082765
Would be a good angle.

Miz: Shinsuke, sure you're a huge star, on that small island of Japan, but I'm an a lister, I'm world famous
SN: what is word "famous"
Miz: exactly, exactly. Follow me and I'll show you what it means to be famous
SN: Famous... I understand...mean everyone know. But you... No... No one know you
>>
>>1082765
GOAT Miz putting over new talents.
>>
>>1082795
he was the first one to put over bryan to the wwe universe .
>>
>>1082747
Yeah, our amazing wwe writers can't do miracles.
>>
Christian is the greatest of all time. This guy reminds me of Christian
>>
>>1082762
SHINSUGE NAGAMARA MAGGLE HE'S BEEN WRESTLIN IN JAPAN FOR TEN YEARS AND HE LOVES TO HAVE FUN
>>
he's a rat-faced gook and i hope he breaks his neck
>>
>>1083580
Grandpappy died to japs inna war?
>>
>>1083602

>implying my family fought in any war

that shit's for fucking pussies. don't associate me with that faggot shit
>>
>>1083605
School day.. Take your trip and get on the bus Javier stop trying to be a whiteboi
>>
>>1082750
>can cut a consistent promo on englush.
Nakamura speaks fluent English
>>
>>1082747
NJPW isn't a indy m8 is like say Weekly Shonen Jump is a Indy like Image or Valiant.
Try hard,wwe antismark
>>
>>1082747

Tazz is right. Most of american wrestling fan doesn't even know about NJPW and what to expect about some good wrestlers that come, or could come, to WWE.

It's normal some fags think NJPW is indies lol
>>
>>1083605
You wouldn't even make it past boot camp you little bitch
>>
>>1084947

OK Navy seal how many confirmed kills do you have
>>
>>1082701

What were they supposed to do?
>>
>>1084525
no he can't. and if he can, prove it.
>>
>>1082762
SHIN SUHKAY NAGAMORA MAGGLE. HE'S ONE OF THE HOTTEST INDIE PROSPECTS OUT THERE. WRESTLED IN JAPAN FOR A COUPLE YEARS JUST LIKE ME AND Y2J.

WELL LETS SEE WHAT HE CAN DO IN THE BIG LEAGUES

BETTER WATCH OUT FOR HIS FINISHING MOVE: THE BALLGAME KNEE. CAUSE ONCE HE HITS IT: THATS BALLGAME
>>
>>1084947
you know boot camp is fake, right? everything is scripted
>>
>>1082794

i'd like for shinsuke to be a major star and cut promo's with broken english, would be great
>>
>>1085755
So just like Roman then?
>>
>>1082766
>>1082767
>>1083576

oh god i am dying laughing here
>>
>>1085028
There's at least 2 videos of him doing it on WWE's YouTube channel
>>
>>1084943

The smarks took a massive blow when KENTA turned into a shit sandwich, but Hideo Kojima is an average wrestler, midget, and set up to fail with his bizarre style change that contradicted his NOAH career.

Nakamura is a tall heavyweight, legit best three in world with an wwEntertainment style, a tough bastard with an MMA career and the best hope for a Japanese wrestler to move the dial.

Of course, I expect WWE to book him into non-existence come six months as they can't book anyone who isn't a McMahon for shit. I would still put $50 on them changing his name come match day.
>>
File: mr-fuji.jpg (38 KB, 359x450) Image search: [Google]
mr-fuji.jpg
38 KB, 359x450
Nakamura has always looked fragile to me. Won't take long until he's injured while enduring the WWE schedule.

Works for me. They can keep him on TV as a manager. Probably the best fit for him anyway.
>>
Nakamura is going to be in NXT for a very long time and I am perfectly okay with that. He'll never get a fair chance on the main roster because of Vince and Dunn.
>>
>>1082747
>NJPW
>indy
>>
>>1082860
by "reminds you of christian" do you mean has a twig body and doesn't look believable as a competitor in a "combat sport"?
>>
>>1082701
this is horribly misquoted
>>
>>1082767
Mitshibishu nintendo hit the bomboyee on Hidiio iPhone! #areweXTN
>>
>>1086431
Except Nakamura is 6'1 and has a legit MMA record.
>>
main roster when?
>>
>>1085036
Holy fuck just ate and almost threw up.
>the Ballgame knee

Muh fukkin sides m8
>>
>>1086040
If I wanted to start watching NJPW where would I start?
>>
>Shinjiikari Nakadashi will never trade kicks with Dbry
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.