[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else simply admires HBK for his attitude in the mid-90s?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: hbk5.jpg (18 KB, 236x327) Image search: [Google]
hbk5.jpg
18 KB, 236x327
Who else simply admires HBK for his attitude in the mid-90s? To me, his take no prisoners, fire-all-scrubs, politic to the top attitude is what drew me into wrestling in the first place as a kid. He gave zero fucks and it showed on TV.
>>
You retard. You didn't know shot about politicking as a kid so please stfu.
>>
>>1081376

Amazing worker but an absolute cunt that rubbed almost everyone the wrong way. I respect Shawn for what he achieved, it was monumental but he was still a cunt. The dark side of the business and the politicking isn't anything to admire really.
>>
>>1081378
Of course not but now I do.

>>1081379
Maybe. But I would have done the exact same thing if I was in his position. Being called a "cunt" by a neckbeard on a Taiwanese smut forum would not have deterred me in the least, that's for sure.
>>
in pro wrestling entertainment you have to politic your way to the top. thats the only way to determine who is the winner when all matches are fake
>>
File: 1422664450051.gif (662 KB, 199x199) Image search: [Google]
1422664450051.gif
662 KB, 199x199
>>1081381

Says the guy posting a thread about the sexy boy on the aforementioned Taiwanese smut forum
>>
>>1081385
To bad it changed in the pg era. Everyone is basically friends now and will do whatever the boss tells them what to do
>>
>>1081388
>a guy who saved a gif of le neckbeard manlet on a taiwenese smut forum is trying to get my goat
>>
>>1081389
Nobody has the balls that HBK or Stone Cold (yeah I'm singling these 2 out because they were the absolute catalysts of attitude) have anymore. They're all vidya playing geeks who would rather play vidya than drink beers with the boys. Sad state of affairs
>>
File: 148795n.jpg (41 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
148795n.jpg
41 KB, 642x361
>>1081392

We're both here. Accept it.
>>
One of the reason that vader fail in wwf and vaderwas a draw in wcw,ajpw and njpw
>>
>>1081398
>implying Vince wants them any other way

Vince wants his guys to be squeaky clean because if they did half the shit they did then TMZ would be right on it
>>
>>1081409
lol I love HBK's shirt during this promo. They'd never allow something like this today. I long for the days when WWE was in desperation mode.
>>
>>1081409
> HBGay wearing a simpsons shirt
Lol what a cuck
>>
I admire his ability to keep trying for so long after becoming the lowest drawing champion ever
>>
> jmarlow is Kliq dicksucking on here now

What's wrong, get booted from F4W and /wooo/?
>>
>>1081623
fuck off back to /wooo/ you queer. this place has always been pro Kliq
>>
>>1081635
/asp/ maybe, i wouldnt know.
/wwe/ most certainly hasnt
>>
2002 HBK > 90s HBK
>>
>>1081635
> pro kliq
> calls others queer
Lol
>>
You think he got Trips to suck him off from time to time during his peak?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.