[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it a blood capsule or did HHH get busted open the hard way?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: FB_IMG.jpg (53 KB, 720x931) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG.jpg
53 KB, 720x931
Was it a blood capsule or did HHH get busted open the hard way?
>>
>>1081299
Both probably
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR4qBX14710

Idk, are these normally works?
>>
If I remember, he got bloodied after the scuffle at the tech area...he dropped the ground or was at their desk area and then was bleedin
>>
>>1081998
Yeah, I'm guessing the glass shards where the TV, but that didn't hit his head...that was pretty much the only weapon Roman actually swung, wasn't it? I wonder it Trips just fell into something.
>>
>>1081998

It was that heavy duty case that he was hit with before spilling into the backstage.
>>
File: dumbfrog.png (7 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
dumbfrog.png
7 KB, 230x219
>mfw there is no one to replace beeg and kane with
>>
>>1081364
"In three weeks your going to be picking my fist out of Roman's Ass."

That came out a lot gayer than you intended, Hunter.
>>
>>1082038
Yeah, maybe boot out of his ass, or fist out of his teeth, but dude, what? lol IN THREE WEEKSUHHH ME AND ROMANUHHHH ARE GOING TO HAVE A LIVE GAY SEX CELUHHHH
CELEBRATION, AND I'M GOING TO FISTUHHH HIS ANUS
>>
>>1082005
the GOAT harper will take the veteran big man role
and vince will find some giant that wants to be a wrestler to take over for the big show.
>>
>>1082059
THE MOUNTAIN
>>
>>1082041
Still a better Mania main event than what we'll get.
>>
>>1082005
Rowan and Broman from the Wyatt Family. That's two giants. (Luke Harper is not gianty enough for Vince.)

Big Cass from NXT. That's three giants.
>>
>>1082131
Also Big E and Ryback.
>>
>>1082153
Rusev pretty big to.
>>
>>1082155
4U
>>
>>1082153
>big e
>giant
hes 5'11 .
>>
>>1082157
>tfw only an inch shorter than Big E

wtf? is Big E king of manlets?
>>
>>1081364
anyone else find it relaxing watching the doc put on the staples?
>>
>>1082551
Niggers are only manlets at 5'8 and below because affirmative action
So no, he's practically a lanklet
>>
>>1083855
Wut
>>
File: HHH.jpg (18 KB, 374x411) Image search: [Google]
HHH.jpg
18 KB, 374x411
>>1081299
YOU SEE ANON, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT WAS A BLOOD CAPSULE OR A LEGITIMATE WOUND. QUITE FRANKLY, YOU SHOULDN'T CARE. NEITHER SHOULD YOU, NOR YOU, YOU, AND THE REST OF THE WWE UNIVERSE. THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THERE IS BLOOD ON LIVE TV, ALL IN THE EFFORT OF PUTTING REIGNS OVER - BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT'S BEST FOR BUSINESS. YOU GO AROUND PREACHING YOUR MORALS, REBELLING AGAINST OUR CREATIVE DECISIONS... BUT LOOK WHERE IT'S GOTTEN YOU. I GET IT. I UNDERSTAND THAT BECAUSE THE THING IS, IT'S HUMAN NATURE TO REBEL AGAINST AUTHORITY, TO FIGHT AGAINST AUTHORITY.BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT, ANON, I AM THE LAW. I AM THE AUTHORITY. AT THE END OF THE DAY, ANON, YOU WILL ALL JUST SIT DOWN AND WATCH OUR PRODUCT - FOREVER POSTING WITH YOUR GREASY LITTLE KEYBOARDS IN THOSE OBSCURE INTERNET FORUMS WHILE I DO WHAT I DO BEST
>>
>>1083924
Jesus christ
>>
File: AMEN!.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
AMEN!.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>1083932
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.