[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Osw Review have announced their next story arc.. they'r
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: oooohyeah.png (623 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
oooohyeah.png
623 KB, 900x900
Osw Review have announced their next story arc.. they're doing the Dungeon of Doom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl6Y429CPec

1. Starrcade '94
2. Fall Brawl '95
3. World War 3 (1995)
4. Superbrawl VI (1996)
5. Uncensored '96

Thoughts?
>>
>>1080142
>story arcs
>in a review show

They should just review things that their fans vote on instead of plotting out cringey-as-fuck story arcs.
Also, stop letting Maffew on the show. He's unfunny.
>>
fucking hell didn't there halloween havoc episode cover pretty much the majority of all this?

much rather see them review total divas again :D
>>
>>1080152
>They should just review things that their fans vote on instead of plotting out cringey-as-fuck story arcs.
>Also, stop letting Maffew on the show. He's unfunny.
How about you actually learn what "cringey" is, because if you really do cringe over every little thing, you must be legitimately autistic.
>>
File: Shit Eating Grin.png (100 KB, 314x313) Image search: [Google]
Shit Eating Grin.png
100 KB, 314x313
At least now I have some OSW to look forward to, I don't like the blank period where we don't know what's next.
>>
When's the Golden Noggers though?
>>
They need to do the ppv where Yokozuna and everyone kill The Undertaker and then the ppv where Undertaker returns from the dead and fights himself in a mirror match
>>
Eh it's alright, but the OSW boys fall into that annoying niche where they look down on marks and look down on smarks and end up just acting smuggly superior to both, you kind of get the impression they don't really like wrestling.

Also their casual racism is grating.
>>
>>1081054
i mean just cuz they might not want to hang out with you doesn't mean they are bad people
>>
>>1081054
they are like all of us in /wwe/
>>
>>1081054
>you kind of get the impression they don't really like wrestling.
Which is why they do hours of podcasts about it.
>Also their casual racism is grating.
>>/tumblr/
>>
>>1081054
i bet you are from /co/
>>
>>1081067

M8 3 meme arrows to redirect to a board
>>
>>1080152
>stop letting Maffew
If anything they should include him more. He actually makes jokes instead of reading the same catchphrases over and over.
>>
>>1081054
>you kind of get the impression they don't really like wrestling.
The thing they like most about wrestling is complaining about it.
>>
I'm excited, having lived through the Attitude era, their shows on that weren't particularly interesting. I much prefer their stuff when they focus on old shit that I have no idea about. Plus their Halloween Havoc episode which touches upon this arc already is fucking gold, so I can only assume it's going to be great.
>>
>>1080152
Letting the fans vote resulted in the shitty tattoo reviews of shows nobody gives a fuck about though. I just wish they'd go back and do 80s NWA/JCP/WCW stuff. Or even pick up where they left off with WWF. The modern stuff has all sucked.

>>1081605
Fuck off, Maffew. Hearing what an unfunny piece of shit you are ruined Botchamania for me.
>>
>>1080142
Didn't watch WCW so I'm not interested. Shame.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.