[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>These are my legacy What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: Capture.jpg (72 KB, 725x678) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
72 KB, 725x678
>These are my legacy

What did he mean by this?
>>
>if I bullshit enough people might think this angle makes sense
>>
Taker looks old and tired of this shit
>>
>>1079216

He looks a little old but considering how much work he's done he is in surprisingly good shape
>>
>>1079212
He meant he's going to swing at Shane and Shane's going to miss and they're going to pick each other up
>>
He meant that OP is autistic.
>>
This match genuinely has disaster potential. Shane was awful last night, Roman-like on the mic forgetting and stuttering his lines and then throwing his trademark awful punches.
>>
>>1079236
The match will be great. Botch O Mac fucked up pretty bad last night though. He couldn't get through two lines without fucking up.
>>
>>1079227
Was Shane drunk or something?
He's usually good on the mic but he was fucking up left, right and centre last night.
>>
>>1079254
He's gotten confused in a couple of his promos since he came back. The first one had a really awkward pause that Vince had to jump in and rescue him.

I just think he's rusty.
>>
>people chanting Vince's bitch to the undertaker

seriously how can anyone do such a thing ?
>>
>>1079290

Because the storyline calls for it and the GOAT worker can still get the heat he's supposed to?
>>
>>1079212
>that hairline
>that fake tan
It sucks to see him looking so old and tired. I hope he doesn't get fucked up in the match.
>>
>>1079212
Growing the hair back made him look even older. He looked like shit anyway with the mohawk, but at least it disguised the fact he's a balding old man somewhat.
>>
>>1079216
>That balding head
I wouldn't mind, but he shaved it all off a few years back for this very reason.

I bet Vince asked him to grow it back after that.
>>
He's holding a microphone in his hands. It means his legacy will be all the NXT guys he gives promo classes to.
>>
WELCOME TO MY HOUSE
>>
>>1079296
Taker's going for the Hogan look
>>
File: shane-o-dad.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
shane-o-dad.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>people actually getting hyped for this
>>
>>1079449
MORE ZOOMS

MORE ZOOMS I SAY

t. Kevin Dunn
>>
>>1079212
He meant to say "These are my legs, I see."
He has dementia.
>>
>>1079449

>camera cuts 8 times in 10 seconds

LOL
>>
>that hairline
JUST
>>
>>1079212
I NOW OWN PRIMETIME
>>
>>1079290
Because they have still given literally no reason for Taker to fight for Vince, so he's being booked as Vince's bitch. It's pathetic.
>>
>>1079212
Dude needs to drop the eye liner
>>
>>1081745
I think maybe shenanigans are afoot, Undertaker was incensed at the idea, and once again tried to maul Vince. Think he'll make it to/through WM without going crazy?
>>
>8 cuts in 10 seconds at the start of the brawl
Do they do this to try and make it look more real? Because it makes it look faker.
>>
>>1079449

>Taker goes toe to toe with Brock in his last two encounters
>These pitty patter punches are supposed to harm him

I'd buy Taker vs. Adam Rose than I would this. I didn't think they'd actually have Shane wrestle.
>>
>>1081935
Well, no, that's just it. Shane said it himself, his plan is - Taker's going to hit him, Shane's going to miss. Then Undertaker will get filled up with oxygen and not be able to move, but Shane will, because he has a heart beat.

Did you even WATCH the show?
>>
>>1081751
I don't think so. I mean, he'll definitely chokeslam Vince either at Mania or on Raw or something, but I doubt we'll ever see a concrete reason for Taker to agree to the match apart from "Vince made the match and that's that because he's the boss".
>>
>>1079212
>that massive gut
>that Hogan hairstyle
JUST
>>
File: kane ripped.png (202 KB, 312x452) Image search: [Google]
kane ripped.png
202 KB, 312x452
>>1079212
Crazy how Kane's only two years younger yet he's still in far better shape than Taker
>>
>>1083432
steroids
>>
>>1083425

fitter than you cuckboy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9iY5vjCDzI
>>
>>1083443
>wearing a beanie while working out
>>
>>1083452

>deleting your botchpost

lol cuckboy
>>
Once your hair line starts creeping further and further back and your hair thins, it's a good time to cut it shorter. Also a good time to stop wearing eye liner. You look like an old smack head otherwise.
>>
File: taker.jpg (18 KB, 467x278) Image search: [Google]
taker.jpg
18 KB, 467x278
>>
Taker still going into the ring to fight guys seems undignified. He should be a respected elder at this point. Why isn't he running some sort of shadow stable. Like, he should be in charge of Bray Wyatt, not fighting him and punching Brock Lesnar in the balls.
>>
>>1079212
the hammer is my penis
>>
File: 999.png (39 KB, 143x200) Image search: [Google]
999.png
39 KB, 143x200
>>1081942
ebin post
>>
>>1079212
>don't ever speak to me or my ex wife's gloves again
>>
what is with this "what did he/she mean by this?" meme plaguing 4chan. It's annoying as shit.
>>
>>1079514
It is too hide how shitty Shane's punches look
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.