[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone even like Superkick 1 & Superkick 2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (508 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
image.png
508 KB, 615x409
Does anyone even like Superkick 1 & Superkick 2?
>>
They used to be so great and were on a fucking tear from MITB 2013 until next year's Summer

But they've regressed so fucking much
>>
WE'RE FROM SAMOA
WE'RE FROM SAMOA

AUUUAHHHHH
>>
Why dont they ask say O anymore?
>>
AND IF YOU ARENT DOWN WITH THAT GIVE ME A HELL YEAH, BROTHER
>>
I have never liked them I personally do not understand why people like them at all. Can anyone please elaborate on what they do that is good, other than getting kids to watch their vibrant colors and islander dancing?
>>
Why are there so many samoans in wwe?
>>
They're one of the worst tag teams in the wwe. I'd rather watch the dudleys or the ascension
>>
Star Dust Ascension are worth watching. WTF happened WWE?!
>>
>>1079083
>regressed
THIS.

The one story line where the one uso was getting heated and turning heel doing crazy stuff when miz was "hitting" on his wife was some potential but they of course shelved the interesting thing and make them go status quo again.

YO UCE
>>
>>1079173
I just want Stardust to get a story already. They start one and cut it by the second or 3rd week. Just let him roll with something. Anything.
>>
File: kicker.gif (1 MB, 325x183) Image search: [Google]
kicker.gif
1 MB, 325x183
>>1079179
He can pretty much do anything just give him something you fucking suits at WWE. Instead we get Jimmy and J faggot, 1 gen from a bone in their nose, USO. WWE needs to cut the bullshit and get the Bucks on a contract. This would cut the shitty ass fucking bull shit faggot Samoan tag team of low flying retards out of the picture. Show them what a real superkick party is!
>>
>>1079169
Someone please answer this
>>
>>1079082
I hope the Usos die in a car crash with their autistic kids
>>
>>1079083
>They used to be so great and were on a fucking tear

>on a fucking tear
>had the same match weekly

They're decent at best. If you think the Usos were "so great" or "on a fucking tear" you're just so accommodated to the taste of shit you can't tell the difference between it and chocolate pudding.
>>
>>1079384
Family ties and the wwe wants another Rock
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.