[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>HHH vs Ziggler on RAW >HHH No Sells 2 Fameassers and a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: hhhwon'tdie.gif (4 MB, 300x272) Image search: [Google]
hhhwon'tdie.gif
4 MB, 300x272
>HHH vs Ziggler on RAW
>HHH No Sells 2 Fameassers and a Zig-Zag
>wins the match with one Pedigree
>Roman shows up and attacks HHH
>HHH sells each punch like he's being stabbed with a knife repeatedly

even after a decade of watching wwe this shit still pisses me off to no end.
>>
I hate people who stand up after a Stunner. The Rock was the worst offender of this.
>>
File: the-rock-gets-the-stunner-o.gif (3 MB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
the-rock-gets-the-stunner-o.gif
3 MB, 320x214
>>1077826

and yeah that match was shit 100% because of HHH
>>
Saw your post in the general. No one validated your opinion so you post about it so someone will pay attention to you.
>>
>>1078228
and I should care...why?
>>
>a virgin loser is misusing the word selling again

stop
>>
>>1078356
>I have no real argument so I can only make insults at op

no u
>>
>>1077855

Match wasn't shit though.

Those 2.99.99 counts were a thing of beauty. It was a very decent match between two quality workers in Ziggles and Haitch. Especially for RAW.
>>
>>1077598
You have to admit that the pedigree he hit was fucking vicious. He didn't even let go of ziggle's arms so he just drove his head into the mat.
>>
>>1078733
>No sells 2 Fameassers
This has been well established, he is from DX he is immune to DX finishers the only exception being the Superkick since the move has been performed by so many people it is no longer DX enough for his immunity to withstand it.
>>
>Reigns returns
>barely any reaction
Kek
>>
>>1078869
>barely any reaction
>loud boos and half cheers
>>
>>1078873
>loud boos
They were completely half hearted
>>
>>1078877
I wasn't in the show but they were loud, if they were louder then you can say the crowd was "muted" but then there were also legit cheers and not piped-in ones.
>>
THINGS YOU WON'T HEAR DURING RR vs HHH AT WM32

>this is awesome
>>
>>1078898
>holy shit holy shit
>>
>>1078898
>a pop
>>
>>1078898
>let's go Roman
>triple H
>>
>>1078898
>yay
>>
>>1078898
>kick his ass Roman
>>
>>1078898
Things you will hear

>CM PUNK CM PUNK
>DANIEL BRYAN CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP
>TATER TOTS TATER TOTS
>BOOOOOOOORING
>MICHAEL COLE MICHAEL COLE
>JERRY JERRY JERRY
>JBL JBL JBL
>>
>>1078899
>implying there won't be spots in that match

Neither man can wrestle for more than 15 minutes, its obviously some kind of meme match.
>>
File: 1417993977559.gif (999 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1417993977559.gif
999 KB, 250x251
>>1078911
Why would they chant for jerry springer tho?
>>
Stunner thread?
>>
File: tumblr_n4fwz2En821rofoqgo1_250.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4fwz2En821rofoqgo1_250.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>
>Badass Giants vs. Male Cheerleader Adolf Zitler on RAW
>Male Cheerleader Adolf Zitler No Sells 2 Spears and a Chokeslam
>wins the match with one Thigh Slap Kick
>Fellow vanilla midget shows up and congratulates him
>Zitler steals his girlfriend and they get along anyway

Even after a decade of having already seen WWE/WWF when it was good probably unlike you, this shit still is boring and sloppy.
>>
>>1077598
i thought raw was pretty good. i think the quality has gone up now that titus is gone, god knows why his dumbass was getting a push anyway
>>
>>1079000
Yeah, that midcarder who got on the show for maybe 10 minutes at most was making such a huge difference
>>
>>1078854
Kek were you even watching? Ziggler put his knee up...
>>
>>1078854
>>1077598
The continued burial of Ziggler is hilarious.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.