[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worlds worse fakest TV.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 960x640
Worlds worse fakest TV.
>>
Should have bashed Jimmy and Jey
>>
> worse
>>
>Beats the shit out of Triple H
>Pushes Ref to the ground
>Chase's H to the back to beat him some more.
>Busts H's head open and hits him with a TV
>Still a face
WTF
>>
why didnt ziggler win?
>>
>>1078734

Those with no heat are going to get beat
>>
>>1078733
I really thought he was going to mug the Usos with that TV, too, for a minute.
>>
Eh, we got to see based Swaggie
>>
>>1078733
and still doesnt get cheered
>>
File: 1421277970520.gif (4 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1421277970520.gif
4 MB, 200x200
>>1078733

Austin used to batter everyone and stayed face. That's not the problem as long as it's seen as "deserved," which considering HHH kayfabe sent Ramen to hospital etc he had.

It's just too little too late. The beatdown was good barring the poorly executed takedown (which you would think someone who's finisher was a friggin spear would have down pat) and the best segment that he's been in since the Shield. No talking, just full on murder mode engaged. I digged the whole spot. It was the only thing they could do since nobody wants to hear Ramen talk and so the vicious nature of the segment was a good idea but it won't work long term.

Ultimately they still have to go at it in the ring at WM and he's a mediocre worker. Dolph and Ambrose have now just had much better matches with Haitch than anything Ramen can do and I don't even think he's a TERRIBLE worker just not as good as a lot of others those two included. It will have to be overbooked to beat those two matches which is never a good sign.

They fucked his character up and the monster push should have been more organic. Creative are to blame. Suffering succotash? REALLY? Trying to make him some cocky Rock lite was never going to work he simply doesn't have the charisma for it. If they had booked him as a tweener Murder Reigns from the start I guarantee people would be popping for him. But then again, that doesn't work for the little jimmies and the Cena spot they want him to inherit.

They have to turn him heel but they have invested so much in this face push I doubt they will and he can't be going batshit crazy like last night every week so they are stuck.
>>
>>1078818

THIS!

i think the whole booking went completely wrong. they made im look to strong (RR vs LoN 1on4 -> winner RR? srsly?)
>>
I need a reaction image of those screaming fangirls. Holy shit I didn't know what the hell everyone was talking about when they said the ladies loved him but it is fucking true. It's all fucking true.
>>
>>1078861
Only smarks pretend that Roman doesn't have fans.

In reality those fans who boo him queue up 1-2 hours to get his autograph and take a selfie with him.

Since all his detractors are mostly males, it makes sense that they're the loudest reaction (booing) in the arena.
>>
>>1078861
Do you not remember the miz mom saying ramen reigns is hot?
>>
the brawl was good, the ending was awful

made roman a pussy again right after the brawl what the fuck

>listening to uce and sexual chocolate
>>
>>1078876

well I got back into wrestling at the end of january and have had to catch up to a lot, including the love/hate relationship with Roman Reigns. I didn't know women got this nuts over him though
>>
>>1078878
>the ending was awful

How would you end that segment without alignment change?
>>
>>1078882
Have them restrain him physically, maybe have him break loose for a bit then swaggie and nark henry a mastodon and worlds strongest man restrain him... He just straight looked pussy, they told him to stop and he just did lmao
>>
>>1078886
Bork wasn't restrained and then they told him to stop and he did
>>
>>1078888
Brock? Brock broke out like 3 times to beat on takers ass until they got the cops to surround him
>>
So why the fuck was Swagger there?

I get The Usos because they're kayfabe best buddies, and I get Mark Henry because you can easily argue that he's a veteran who's seen enough shit to know when to step in and defuse a situation.

But Swagger? What the fuck is he going to do?
>>
>>1078468

>that girl pissing herself when reigns was near her with her friend
>uce uce uce uce uce uce
>>
>>1078875

Yeah, people that want to fuck him absolutely love him.
>>
>>1078960
>But Swagger? What the fuck is he going to do?

swaggie got that weed famalam
>>
>>1078963
They gave such a cool name to a jobber
>>
>>1078882
Alignment change.
>>
>>1078960
Roman is best buds with swagger in real life. They ride together
>>
>>1078971
Family man smokes dat dank
>>
>roman shows up
>only a handful of women scream
>everyone else booes

If he doesn't go heel before or during WM I'm done with WWE for awhile. It just means they are going to push him more.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.