[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gillberg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Raw gillberg wwe yelling.png (155 KB, 424x318) Image search: [Google]
Raw gillberg wwe yelling.png
155 KB, 424x318
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gillberg_%28wrestler%29

>During his tenure in the WWF, Gill became a one time Light Heavyweight Champion. He would go on to hold the title for 15 months, becoming the longest reigning Light Heavyweight Champion as recognized by WWE.[4]

Holy shit thats fucking hilarious. Parodies that singles streak Goldberg had perfectly.
>>
>>1074997
He was off-air for almost all of that time, and only won 1 match (the LHW championship).
>>
Why didn't WCW make their own jabroni version of Stone Cold? With all that ridiculous shit they pulled, it would've worked.
>>
>>1075003
They did, just unintentionally. With Goldberg stomping everyone's shit, his name was "The entire mid and upper card roster."
>>
>>1075002

Bizarre, when I began watching wrestling I remember the LHW championship being competed for seriously.
>>
>>1075006
Well, upon his return from a year long absence no one even knew was happening, he got squashed by Essa fucking Rios and LIta in about 30 seconds.
>>
>>1075003
They did have disco inferno using the stunner for a time, though honestly disco may have actually used it first, I'm not really sure.
>>
>>1075003
he was called goldberg
>>
>>1075015

lel
>>
>>1075005
>le black trunks and bald
Why don't you draw on actual similarities? I bet you wanted Sting to face Undertaker because spoopy woopy.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.