[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WWE is at the top of the cringe in their history ATM.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
SO I haven't been watching WWE and wrestling in general for few years now (except for some sporadic oldschool matches, but now I'm talking about the current program). I wanted to remind myself why is it like that, or if maybe it became any better? So I tried to watch the Roadblock PPV, and OMG - the cancer is strong in this one. Every minute of it (only watched 20 minutes) gives like +100 cancer cells. It's probably at the worst point in history, fucking 300 punds old men twerking, I know WWE always have been (at least since late 80s) cringy and stupid, but now it's just beyond belief. And the crowd is probably the most retarded it was EVER. It seems like the IWC idiot are 90% of crowd nowadays, hell, I even liked it more when 50% was kids. They repeat every word, every sentence supersatrs say. That's so stupid and annoying, it should be banned. It's not like these are some catcy, short catchprases like SCSA "hell yeah", or Rock's "Finally...", no, they tend to repeat whole fucking long ass sentences that are not regualr quotes. These idiots even repeat Heyman's "my name is Paul Heyman"... <facepalm> Seriously, if you watch this shit and enjoy it, you probably should see a doctor, and if there's no hope for you - kill yourself.

tl;dr - WWE is the cringiest and most cancerous shit ever, and it never was THAT bad
>>
File: 01-1.jpg (13 KB, 245x380) Image search: [Google]
01-1.jpg
13 KB, 245x380
Also - the biggest fan favourite is no one else that FAT OWENS FAT. No wonder, he looks like 99% of IWC, maybe a little less chubbier, the same nechbeard, the same small dumb eyes, triple chin, fat ass, and used to look like this (pic related).
>>
File: eat_sleep.png (114 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
eat_sleep.png
114 KB, 500x200
>>
>>1073968
How can anyone be a fan of some fat canacuck loser?
>>
I dont know when the wwe turned into a geek show. But its frustrating watching these nerds and their cringe shit live. Why do they chant feed me more? If they fucking hate ryback?? Why do these fags like new gay? They are not even funny. Oh is it only because they are nerds and look like bronies??? Fuck this.
>>
>>1073981
New Day was funny for 2 months (about), now it's shitty.

WWE really turned gay since becoming a PG show, and year after year it was getting worse. And while in 2013 I thought it couldn't get worse, it actually did. You want a review of their last PPV? I can review it in one word: CANCER
>>
>>1073981
Puberty's a rough time for ya, huh?
>>
>>1073981

I go along with every chant because crowd participation and looking for myself on TV is one of the joys of wrestling. Don't condemn me for getting what I see as the most out of the money I spend on a ticket.
>>
>>1073968
>Also - the biggest fan favourite is no one else that FAT OWENS FAT. No wonder, he looks like 99% of IWC, maybe a little less chubbier, the same nechbeard, the same small dumb eyes, triple chin, fat ass, and used to look like this (pic related).
Only smark fags use the term "IWC"
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.