[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on JeriGOAT now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: images (7).jpg (7 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
7 KB, 299x168
Thoughts on JeriGOAT now?
>>
>saw a thumbnail of the video
>thought that based suit jericho was back
>he's only wearing a suit jacket and a faggy scarf
>>
He betrayed us Canadians last night. I have no respect for him whatsoever
>>
fucking toronto cucks got BTFO last night based jericho
>>
He makes it harder for me to call him my GOAT every time he comes back.
>>
>>1073215

Lel worked.

This AJ feud is good. It's the best comeback he's had in years.
>>
He was right about Toronto literally smelling like shit though
>>
>>1073213
Disappointed as well
>>
>>1073213
>getting worked by a scarf
>>
>>1073274
>worked
He was doing it as a face. Faces aren't meant to be faggy.
>>
>>1073282
Well, he's a heel now.
>>
>>1073285
My point was he looks like a fag with it. I'm not being worked, he looked like a fag as a face and he looks like one now. He looks like a fag on Instagram, and if I saw him away from the public eye, away from kayfabe, in the privacy of his own personal life, driving his son to a party and insisting when his son asks him to drop him 2 blocks away "but son, i brought my guitar! your old man is gonna rock up with you! how about that, huh? your dad can party too, y'know", he would look like a fag.
>>
>>1073300
I know when my daughter grows up she's going to say that gross gasoline burning motorcycles and cars are uncool, and people haven't been heavily tattooed since 2020, and she's embarrassed to even be seen with me, and she hates me because I'm ruining her life, but you know what? I"ll always have 2015 CoolDad to remind me that I've still got it.
>>
>>1073195
He needs the suit and to call people hypocrites again
>>
>>1073195
Should have retired 3 years ago. He clearly doesn't care anymore.
>>
File: 1436003666959.jpg (267 KB, 992x1372) Image search: [Google]
1436003666959.jpg
267 KB, 992x1372
>>1073300
how the fuck does someone get this worked in 2016?

is this you in this pic fAm ?
>>
Did anyone not see the turn coming? This shit is Jericho's bread and butter. I'm still into it.
>>
>>1073463
>average adult cena fan
>>
>>1073463
>average bmj fan
>>
File: newdayfan.png (696 KB, 644x621) Image search: [Google]
newdayfan.png
696 KB, 644x621
>>
I used to be bored of him but his recent promos have made me admire his heel abilities
>>
>>1073195
Top 5 Heel.
Knows exactly how to toe the line of "Boring Heel promo" and "Heel promo that doesn't become so entertaining it gets pops"
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.