[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he going over at WM?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
Is he going over at WM?
>>
>>1072760
Who gives a fuck? It's a pissfest either way.

>Haitch wins
>Another name gets added to the list of careers that he's fucked with

>Ramen wins
>Marks the beginning for the reign of terror of "I'm John Cena but with 0 charisma"
>>
>>1072768
You'd actually have a problem with Roman getting buried?
>>
>>1072773
I personally don't. He's passable in ring but he cannot cut a promo or work the crowd to save his life. He's just not FOTC material, no matter how hard he makes Vinny's cock.

But if Haitch goes over you just know contrarians will come out of the woodwork with their shovel memes.
>>
2 year build up for reigns to lose?

Are you dumb?
>>
>>1072768
So are we doing cancel the network again?
>>
>>1072812
I stopped watching a long time ago, don't really know why adult fans keep watching desu.

>WWE teases a big change
>People get hopeful and tune in for once
>Literally nothing happens
>Got you to watch though amirite? XD

It's been rinse, lather repeat for the last ~4 years. Don't know what's more pathetic:

The fact that WWE basically has to lie to/trick people into watching their product, or the fact that people keep falling for it.
>>
>>1072808
Roman is a Lesnar-type. His current style of character doesn't fit him at all. If he was to get Heyman as his manager then it'd work, but as it stands? No.

I wouldn't mind if Haitch won, then Seth returns and the feud initiates as it was intended. There's even a bigger motive behind it now since Seth promised he'd get the title, no matter who's holding it.
>>
>>1072825
>If he could get a manager

Right on the money anon, that's exactly what Roman needs. Someone to do the talking for him, because lord knows Roman can't talk without 350,000 viewers changing the channel.

Historically speaking, getting a manager has done wonders for talent that can't into talking.
>>
>>1072825
Never going to happen :^ )
>>
>>1072825
Has face of the company ever had a manager to be the primary speaker.

Name an all time great that couldn't talk.
>>
>>1072844
Brock
Bret Hart
>>
>>1072824
Probably the last year people are going to watch it unless shit changes.

Based shane o saving WM
>>
>>1072861
Brock has never been a full time #1 face of the company.

Heart can talk.
>>
>>1072861
>brock
>face of the company

Lol
>>
>>1072864
you know what.
Shane isn't gonna save the company. he's probably on a temp contract that's paying out the nose. Shane doesn't owe Vince a fucking thing.

even funnier(read: sadder) still is if Shane gets booked to beat taker at 32 it's still doesn't matter because in the behind the scenes schem of things it's still vince with the final say in the booking.
>>
>they could have actually made Wm interesting with roadblock causing changes in titles
>only used roadblock to make us forget Wm will be shit
>>
>>1072951
>make us forget
no, no, no.

This is only highlighting how unpleasant wrestlemania is gonna be.
Roadblock is a LITERAL HOUSE SHOW. and it's better than the past 3 months of Raw put together, and better than fucking Fastlane by leaps and bounds.

but literally nothing changed to make Mania interesting.

it's like having a 5 star restraunt cater the apettiser for a family get together and then having the main course be fucking Whattaburger
>>
>>1072959
>main course be fucking Whattaburger
Fuck off, Whattaburgers are awesome.
>>
>>1072899
You said all-time great faggot
>>
>>1072968
substitute in something worse then
>>
>>1072825
>>Reigns having a manager

I want [spoiler]Jim Cornette[/spoiler]
>>
why does the belt look good on haitch and roman but terrible on seth?
>>
>>1072985

Armenians are subhumans
>>
File: image.jpg (798 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
798 KB, 1920x1080
>>1072985
Fuck u

Sexy lottery man is the best
>>
>>1072864
>Shane will save Mania

He isn't going over Taker, nothing is going to change. Even if he did beat Taker, it's still the same icepick lobotomy patients who actually make the decisions.
>>
>>1073003
He made the belt look like fucking garbage
>>
>>1073003

>Ratings killer
>Overrated spot monkey
>Injury Prone
>Shit mic skills
>micro-dick
>whiny voice
>gimmick is being obnoxious
>big nose
>didn't draw a dime
>>
>>1072760
"no"
>>
>>1072760
Who cares, wrestlemania sucks hard this year.
>>
>>1072840
>Roman is a Lesnar-type.
I've said something like that before. Like Lesnar his mic work is poor, so like Lesnar they should focus more on his perceived strength.

Last night on Raw they played it perfectly. He didn't say jack shit. He just came back to exact revenge against Triple H. In doing it that way, and making it seem brutal on top of it, they made Roman look stronger than he has been in a long time. The crowd still jeered him, yes, but Rom(an) wasn't built in a day.

It shows though that WWE can have their cake and eat it if they push him right. He can be a no nonsense intense face who rolls over and destroys the heel. That's exactly how they pushed him last night, and that's exactly where his strength lies.

But this is WWE, so expect them to be completely tone deaf as usual, and for Roman to most likely cut another God awful promo next week, or maybe even on Smackdown.
>>
>>1079425
>The crowd still jeered him, yes, but Rom(an) wasn't built in a day.
It's been a year.
>>
>>1072893
Hart could only talk when he was working face in Canada and heel in America. Just like reigns does he needed a heel turn.
>>
>>1072959
>Implying you wouldn't like Whataburger and their God-tier ketchup to cater at your family reunion
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.