[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wrestlemania 32 Discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 642x361
Discuss what the card could look like and any rumors and announcements here

Is Ryback going against Kalisto this year? Wyatts in the battle royale? A physical WWE Hall of Fame is coming?
>>
Duh big guy is winning the Andre memorial
>>
>>1072270
I think Braun Strowman is winning that actually
>>
>>1072267
Apparently John Cena will be there in a non-wrestling position
>>
>>1072288
No shit
>>
>>1072284
i hope not

seek a job
>>
What's the tag team match again?
>>
>>1072320
Probably LON vs New Day with other jobber teams thrown in as usual
>>
i hope that double turn happens in the ME
>>
>>1072402
>a double turn
>involving Roman Reigns the top face in the company who has zero charisma
>involving HHH a wanna be tweener heel and on screen COO of WWE a role that has never been a good guy ever
>The most rarest and hardest to pull off kind of writing twist when it comes to pro wrestling/sports entertainment
>in WWEm a company that's so creatively bankrupt that people on this fucking 4chan board could write more interesting plotlines than them

You're more optimistic than me man.
>>
Most likely card

Roman Reigns vs Triple H
Dean Ambrose vs Brock Lesnar
Shane McMahon vs The Undertaker
Sasha Banks vs Becky Lynch vs Charlotte
Ryback vs Kalisto
6 Man IC Title Ladder Match: Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn vs Neville vs The Miz vs Stardust vs Random Jobber
Andre the Giant Jobber Royale
Team Lana vs Team Brie Bella
Chris Jericho vs AJ Styles

Not so hyped
>>
>>1072917
can we just swap it out with the us belt being defended in a 6 man ladder match and make Sami Zayn and KO the singles for an IC match.

because Ryback vs Kalisto is so much a squash match you don't even have to finishsaying the word "ryback"
>>
>>1072923
Ryback is putting Kalisto over
>>
>>1072967
>Ryback the MASTODON vs kalisto the mexixan manlet

I love kalisto and hate ryback but if Vince can be relied on for one thing, it's he likes big guys.
>>
File: huh.gif (2 MB, 268x255) Image search: [Google]
huh.gif
2 MB, 268x255
>>1072923
>make Sami Zayn and KO the singles for an IC match

But why? What's the rush? These guys are going to wrestle each other for the next 5 years and you want their 1st MR one on one to be at Wrestlemania? Keep in mind that casuals barely even know Sami at this point.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 593x722) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 593x722
>>1072967
>mfw the ryback puts over kalisto and joins the social jobber
>>
>>1072917
I'd say put Styles and Jericho in the IC ladder match
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.