[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wrasslin's dead there yawn!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: VhL9N68.gif (4 MB, 400x360) Image search: [Google]
VhL9N68.gif
4 MB, 400x360
there's nothing to be excited about wwe
>raw has been literally shit for the past 10 years
>smack down doesn't exist
>nxt is the smark's wet dream, breeding ground for midgets and jobbers with no charisma.
>there's only paige
>>
It's your fault if you only watch WWE programme
>>
>>1072089
Paige fucking sucks.
>>
File: OP.png (393 KB, 480x726) Image search: [Google]
OP.png
393 KB, 480x726
>there's only paige

Implying the only saviour to an unwatchable RAW, non-existent Smackdown and Smarkfest NXT is a human botch machine who just so happens to offer anal on the first date and lives in a caravan,
>>
>>1072105
fuck you
>>
>>1072116
Get off 4chan you pikey. Shouldn't you be sucking dick for bottles of buckfast?
>>
File: d5c.jpg (36 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
36 KB, 625x626
>>1072089
>>
File: A+speed2.webm (2 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
A+speed2.webm
2 MB, 800x450
>>1072089
thats because the main man and the A+ future of this business is hurt right now. The big dog, the based guy, the game and to a lesser degree new day and owens can help right now.
>>
>>1072129
Slow as fuck. My man Roman could have done that way faster.
>>
Total Divas is most entertainment than all of wrestling. Seeing Eva Marie, Alicia, Paige gives me a boner and im intrigued with the storylines.
>>
>>1072129
Faggots like him are the reason why wwe sucks. Fuck these indy fags, they are boring to watch.
>>
>>1072155
This. It's far more entertaining than it has any right to be, largely because of based Cena and Bryan
>>
attitude era back when? :^(
>>
>Total Divas
>still watching The Bellas and Paige Show featuring Natalya and Eva Marie with some other girls

They're recycling stories too, it's terrible. The only good is the men but Naomi and Cameron's guys are gone. Rosa's boyfriend is horrible and Paige's ex is boring as fuck, maybe Tough Enough Josh will be better. The rest don't come around enough.
>>
>>1072157
>seth boring to watch

benoit urself beato
>>
>>1072468
>le ebin a+ player maymay
>>
>>1072464
>I watch a show about hot women for the men
found the faggot
>>
>>1072157
Then who isn't boring? Orton? Fuck off
>>
>>1073168
Nobody isn't boring everybody sucks. Watch LU.
>>
>>1073168
No one isn't boring they all suck. Watch LU.

Or watch a show that doesn't care about you because it doesn't need you to sell t-sharts.

Up to you.
>>
>>1072468
Fuck off faggot.
>>
Wrestling itself is boring. We need mandrama, thats what sells.
>>
>>1072089
>complaining about midgets
If everyone is big, nobody is big. Having small workers on the roster makes the big guys stand out. All that setting a size requirement on the talent does is shift the target upwards, so that the roster becomes increasingly muscle-bound and plodding.
>>
>>1073429
Hello, Russo.
>>
>>1073565
I noticed that watching this LU stuff. Ryck (Zekey boy Jackson) looks fucking massive. Like, a foot taller than anyone else on the roster, and literally twice as wide. That Cage guy actually looks like he could squish someone's head.

Over at WWE, these guys BARELY fit the bill for big enough. I mean, Ezekiel had the muscle, but he certainly wasn't head and shoulders above most of the roster.
>>
File: quad.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
quad.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>1073587
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.