[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't he want money and high ratings?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: -X0t_VTF.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
-X0t_VTF.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
Why doesn't he want money and high ratings?
>>
>>1071262
Because he wants to rub his old veiny cock to Roman
>>
There is no competition and they're locked in a TV contract so he will get money regardless of ratings.
>>
He'd rather make a dollar his way than a hundred someone elses.
>>
yeah because dean ambrose is a draw

when will this meme end
>>
>>1071262
Cuz were his cucs
>>
>>1071322
A better draw than Roman at least
>>
>>1071322
He is
>>
>>1071334
>Implying Roman is walking out with the belt

m i t b
i
t
b
>>
>>1071322
>sells the most merch
>h-he isnt a draw!
>r-ryback and r-roman are!
>>
>>1071322
Pretty sure dude moves enough merch to be considered a draw
>>
>>1071345
There's no mitb at mania anymore pham
>>
>>1071398
there will be this year

they got 3 matches so far
>>
>>1071334

RAW the past two weeks has had lower ratings with him main eventing so no, he isn't a draw.
>>
>>1071400
>implying there won't be a ironwomen match between Brie and Lana instead
>>
>>1071358
>merch sales = drawing power
No

Having said that, ryback isn't a proven draw either and I'd have to look at the data for roman
>>
>>1071262

have you seen the twitter ratings? they're through the roof, senpai-san
>>
>>1071262
All he wants is roman reings.
>>
>>1071262

He has all the money in the world, WM will break the attendance record, and the ratings are recovering. But please continue to believe Vince will be forced to change.
>>
>>1071518
Don't they always recover around wrestle mania anyway though?
>>
Roman draws the most
Dean second
Seth is the worst
>>
File: Fuck This Company.gif (25 KB, 200x100) Image search: [Google]
Fuck This Company.gif
25 KB, 200x100
>>1071262

Because his ego is more important to him.
>>
>>1071518

>The ratings are recovering

They always go up from December during the road to Mania. They are lower than comparable numbers from last year. Just like last year, and the year before, and the year before.
>>
>>1071589
They go up because Monday Night Football is over.
>>
>>1071403
What were the hour by hour breakdowns? Last time Roman main evented RAW, the last hour tanked, especially among women. (It's possible that female fans were just hanging out for AJ Styles's match in hour 2 so it's not really Roman's fault, I guess.)
>>
>>1071400
>Reigns vs HHH
>Lesnar vs Ambrose
>Shane vs Undertaker
>Divas triple threat
>Ryback vs Kalisto
>AJ vs Jericho
>New Day vs League of Nations
>Team Brie vs Team Lana
>Andre the Giant Battle Royale
>Whatever Bray wyatt is doing
>IC Title ladder match

>three matches
>>
>>1071557
>>1071403
>reigns isn't a draw
>Deannetty isn't a draw
>Seth isn't a draw
>X isn't a draw
None of them are draws

there is only one full time draw in WWE and that's John Cena.

The only argument for any of the others being main eventers is whether they make the show interesting, Reigns doesn't and Ambrose does hence Ambrose should be in the main event.
>>
>>1071445
>Thinking merch sales isn't a sign of who draws an audience.
>>
Let's once and for all dispel with this fiction that Vince McMahon doesn't know what he's doing, he knows exactly what he's doing.
>>
>>1071445
>merch sales have no correlation to draw power

Are you retarded? Merch sales are one of the biggest indicators of who the draws are. It's one of the only ways to get Vince to see that fans like someone.
>>
>>1071445
what in the FUCK am i reading
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.