[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
JUST
>>
so who did dean piss off backstage?
>>
dean isn't ready to get to the next level, brothers (and sisters).

plus roman needs the rub
>>
Which Sasha match is this?
>>
>>1071489
One of the pre-op matches
>>
>>1071381
no one, he just doesnt have it.
>>
>>1071658
>Dean doesn't have it
>But fucking ziggler does
>But fucking seth does

let me guess though, ryroid has it?
>>
>>1071662
>>But fucking ziggler does
Ziggler was never WWE champ and was never in the main event at WM
>>
>>1071662
Lol fatass

Ryback had everything, they just ruined him
>>
>>1071662
>ziggler does
no he doesnt have it he has a midcarder for life and oversells way too much.
>seth has it
yes charisma, the in ring wrestling, the look, wants to do all the media shit, decent to good at promos
>ryback
da based guy has the look, is good and getting better in the ring, willing to do all the media shit, decent at promos, has a chant and is over with the crowd.
>>
>>1071698
I dont think the ryback is over with the crowd. He knows how to work them hard though
>>
>>1071701
huh? ryback is even fucking over in the outlaws
>>
>>1071711
https://streamable.com/gd6t

forgot link
>>
>>1071714
>announcer actually says "this is the technical wrestling portion of the match"
What the fuck?
>>
>>1071714
>>1071711
Damn our ryback is over as fuck.

What happened to people hating the big guy?
>>
File: 1452861471702.png (147 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1452861471702.png
147 KB, 325x325
>>1071698
>da based guy has the look, is good and getting better in the ring, willing to do all the media shit, decent at promos, has a chant and is over with the crowd.
>>
>>1071714
>the entire video is the commentators making fun of the idea of anyone being a Ryback fan
>>
>>1071162
FUCK MY SHIT UP PHAM
>>
>>1071658
In the company desperately trying to force Reigns as the next big deal?
>>
>>1071714
is this some PWG meam?
>>
>>1071162
Jesus Christ, is that his real hair he did this to? That would explain why these days all that's left of Dean's hair is that ragged mop of scribbles.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.