[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT things WWE shills have convinced everyone are "bad"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 500x332
ITT things WWE shills have convinced everyone are "bad" when their product is equally shit
>>
>>1068543
You could put just about any indie promotion's logo there OP.

Fanboys sneer down their noses at other promotions for doing things that WWE is even more guilty of but with a bigger production budget.
>>
>>1068543
TNA is shit though
>>
>WWE has a shit wrestlers
>its the writers and bookers fault!
>TNA has a shit wrestler
>HAH only TNA would take them!
>>
TNA is miles worse than WWE tho
>>
>>1068623
why?
>>
>>1068543
In fairness, WWE does have better announcers than TNA. For a total mark who has no idea what they're watching, good announcing makes quite a difference.

Other than that, I'd say that TNA's product is superior across the board right now, which is pretty incredible considering the supposed weakness of their roster. Snow's a good booker, man.
>>
>>1068840
WWE doesn't have good announcing. It might be better than TNA but it certainly isn't good.
>>
>>1068810
Because they literally made every single shitty mistake the WCW made 15 years earlier.

They took every single thing that made them entertaining and set them apart from the WWE and flushed it all down the toilet.

Oh and they hired Vince Russo.
>>
>>1068543
wcw 2.0 was doomed from the start
>>
TNA the 1 company that WWE is so fearful of that they're too scared to mention them on TV because it would make them lose too many viewers.

Tell me /asp/ or whatever the fuck board wrestling is on now, is TNA the biggest threat in the wrestling world to the WWE? Is WWE dare I say it, dying?
>>
>>1068840
The wwe has some of the worst announcers. Saxton hardly says anything, even though he's solid on NXT with Graves, who's great. Cole is and always has been shit. JBL is the only halfway decent announcer on Raw
>>
>>1071442
Reddit
>>
>>1071488
Huh? why would you tell me you've read it? lol? Anyway I think the numbers don't lie when it comes to the WWE, their ratings have more than halved from their peak years and sadly getting lower & lower each year
>>
>>1071492
haha

are you same guy that post about rating on 420chan
>>
>>1068543

I haven't kept up with TNA lately, but when they were at their worst, probably around 2011 when the WCW retards were running the show, they were SO much worse than the WWE. It was actually more fun to watch than 2016 WWE. WWE no is just boring bad. TNA was a spectacle of a tragedy.

Steve Borden playing Sting playing Heath Ledger playing The Joker years after The Dark Knight was hot, Kurt Angle risking his life on high spots in front of 2,500 people with exactly zero build up, giving away PPV matches on the TV show before the PPV with zero build up, PPVs building up to matches on the next IMPACT, The Knockouts Championship changing hands because some skank picked the right box, Daffney stripping, everything else about the Lock Box Challenge, reigniting the Monday Night Wars with programming so bad it brought about some of the lowest ratings known to man, everything involving Bimbo Brooke Hogan, and on and on.

I mean, holy shit. Just listening to Bryan and Vinny have a fucking conniption over this shit on a weekly basis was worth it.
>>
>>1071421

>Oh and they hired Vince Russo.

Yeah, that's what started all that other shit. Then they doubled down by hiring Hogan and Bischoff.
>>
>>1071446
But on the other hand, you've got the Smackdown crew.

TNA's announcers aren't mixed, they're just bad. Josh is hardly better than Cole, while D'Angelo is huge negative to the product.
>>
>>1071686
Is Mike Tenay not with TNA anymore? He's one of the best announcers ever. Maybe the best.
>>
>>1071703
He's in contract until the end of the year but they're not using him.
>>
>>1068543
Problem is that TNA is owned by a mark and is managed by marks.
>>
>>1071837
Jeff! I wouldn't have thought you'd have time to post here, what with the roaring success you're having at Global Force Wrestling.

Seriously, though, TNA's problem is that they took a very serious wrong turn in 2010 and a lot of people haven't forgiven them for what they did. The product is good right now, but they need to be putting out a consistently good product for a couple of years before they'll start winning people back.
>>
>>1068543
did you honestly think TNA was going to get better with hulk hogan and half the cast of WCW on the roster.
>>
>>1068840
>WWE has better announcers

What show are you watching? Michael Cole is insufferable, Booker T lowers the IQ of anyone who listens to him, Lawler just rides Cena/Roman's dicks.

JBL is tolerable when he isn't spewing whatever off topic nonsense pops into his head.
>>
WWE is better than any other wrestling promotion despite it being garbage. Simple as that.
>>
>there was a literal storyline involving some woman claiming she had AJ Styles baby

>in 2012
>>
>>1072268
>NJPW
>RoH
>PWG
>Progress
>Chikara
>CMLL
>Lucha Underground
WWE isn't the best.
>>
File: thinks about outlaw wrestling.jpg (11 KB, 326x250) Image search: [Google]
thinks about outlaw wrestling.jpg
11 KB, 326x250
>>1072279
>>
>>1068543
"WWE Shills" didn't convince people of this.
TNA tarred their own image by being so self-parodying in how awful they were for a stretch that whilst they sit, right now, in a decent length of quality, people can't appreciate it because they find it difficult to get over their perceptions.
>>
>>1072279
The only good ones there are NJPW and LU. desu
>>
>>1072279
>PWG
>Chikara
fuck right off with that trash. nothing but spot monkeys and "comedy"
>>
File: owen_hart.jpg (11 KB, 340x234) Image search: [Google]
owen_hart.jpg
11 KB, 340x234
> mfw neckbeards unironically call LU a wrestling promotion near me
>>
File: tip.jpg (128 KB, 637x148) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
128 KB, 637x148
>>1072279
>Chikara
>>
>>1068840
I agree, I was turned off when it was on fsn. When I found out who was who. I honestly enjoyed it more . all tho their gimmick matches (feast or fire ) is predictable. I'd give it a try to anyone who hasn't seen .
>>
>>1072203
>What show are you watching?
Impact. And it is really good, with the exception of commentary.

Josh adds very little and D'Angelo actively takes away from the product. It's unfortunate, but hopefully they'll fix it.

>>1072298
Yeah, it's a self-inflicted wound, but there is a negative buzz side to it, too. Whenever tna is brought up here you can guarantee that some jackass who's never seen the product will pop up with loltna memes.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.